Open letter addessed to all GMs & game staff (CF is unplayable w/ video)

Hello GMs and all game staff,
I'm here on behalf of the whole CF community (I guess we all agree) that the game is unplayable with the current hack situation...

Hackers found a new fun way to break the game while abusing their cheat power (speed hack, wallack and god knows what else) and whenever they're about to get kicked, they just end the game and throw everyone away.
I did a short video showing off the situation. The video was made at 8am (GMT+1), now explain me how are we supposed to play and have fun?
It's pointless to report any of these hackers, because everytime is a low rank account. He/She will just make a new one and keep doing this.

Just think about everyone who cashed hundreds if not thousands on this game.
Please do something about this asap... this is getting out of control, we need a patch!

Best regards,

[Ketamine]

Comments

• Yeah hacker everywhere , and every weekend, i say EVERY weekend, ranked snd is full of speed hacker / aimbot. The anti cheat is just useless. If you delete the anti cheat its gonna be the same, the anti cheat need To be upgrade or just use an other anti cheat, do something on that. And also ban all script user with pistol.. those script user are same trash as hacker.
  • The game is different and it’s unplayable now,Game Masters has to find a way to fix what did they break to make crossfire alive again “ban system cheat sites””
  • Jeah. I noticed this too. A 12 minutes FFA ends regular unexpected after 8 minutes
  • there are too many hackers in each days there are at least 5 that I see they are bigger and bigger hacks like the speadhack teleport in invisible mode), and it looks like nothing has been fixed since the time
  • game is really full of cheaters and abusers...
  • raver5k wrote: »
    Hello GMs and all game staff,
    I'm here on behalf of the whole CF community (I guess we all agree) that the game is unplayable with the current hack situation...

Hackers found a new fun way to break the game while abusing their cheat power (speed hack, wallack and god knows what else) and whenever they're about to get kicked, they just end the game and throw everyone away.
    I did a short video showing off the situation. The video was made at 8am (GMT+1), now explain me how are we supposed to play and have fun?
    It's pointless to report any of these hackers, because everytime is a low rank account. He/She will just make a new one and keep doing this.

Just think about everyone who cashed hundreds if not thousands on this game.
    Please do something about this asap... this is getting out of control, we need a patch!

Best regards,

[Ketamine]
    Stifly1313 wrote: »
    Yeah hacker everywhere , and every weekend, i say EVERY weekend, ranked snd is full of speed hacker / aimbot. The anti cheat is just useless. If you delete the anti cheat its gonna be the same, the anti cheat need To be upgrade or just use an other anti cheat, do something on that. And also ban all script user with pistol.. those script user are same trash as hacker.
    shadojuj wrote: »
    The game is different and it’s unplayable now,Game Masters has to find a way to fix what did they break to make crossfire alive again “ban system cheat sites””
    Vossi05 wrote: »
    Jeah. I noticed this too. A 12 minutes FFA ends regular unexpected after 8 minutes
    there are too many hackers in each days there are at least 5 that I see they are bigger and bigger hacks like the speadhack teleport in invisible mode), and it looks like nothing has been fixed since the time

Dude,why are you using an alt account with 0 post for making nonsense crying thread & and then use other 5 alt accounts with 0 posts to comment to your own thread?are you idiotic?

• Dude,why are you using an alt account with 0 post for making nonsense crying thread & and then use other 5 alt accounts with 0 posts to comment to your own thread?are you idiotic?

You have a great imagination lol. I just don't use the forums... And GMs can easily see that this forum account belongs to my account [Ketamine] which did sign the post at the end. You should grow up because not everyone can have such dumb idea. For you to comment this, I do believe that you're one of these kids who use this cheat in game.

Have a great day fan boy,

[Ketamine]

• Dude,why are you using an alt account with 0 post for making nonsense crying thread & and then use other 5 alt accounts with 0 posts to comment to your own thread?are you idiotic?

Lmao man, it's clearly not alt accounts though, I recognise some of the names from in game names.
    Also he's right anyway, Crossfire has a big cheating problem and it feels like they don't care as long as ZPs are pumped in.

Obviously it's a bit harder since the GMs don't actually have much control over the product (Smilegate is doing the content), but still it rankles that the game still has issues like ranked being full of cheaters during the week-end because they know they won't get banned until Monday, people getting carried in ranked by those cheaters, etc.
    Of course you can report, and personally I report a lot of cheaters, but it's a never-ending circle.
  • If they sue sites such as IP ban PC ban or cheating v.b is very good, but they don't want to lose players, as if I think so, they think that we are somehow making our money..
  • We thank you for the feedback. This is something we are of course always working towards, and encourage you to keep reporting. I have heard some of you say that reporting doesn't work, but to that I would direct you to the many many people who come to us each day whining that they only 'tried it once' or 'it was my brother on my account' because someone reported them. That being said, the only place to report these is the official channels laid out for you to do so (in-game, replay report, and discord report if you have that permission). As such, I will close this topic, but I do appreciate the feedback that you've put here.
This discussion has been closed.