Trollfire?

CF: ''We do a Maintenance for 2 Hours for fixxing some Laggs at the Servers''

Everyone: ''Finally they do something''

Update: ''Nevermind was 4 Hours but we did it''

CF Europe Servers (normal ping 5-80): ''People with a 15 Ping gotta 130 Ping''

Guys, for what did u do some Maintenance? To drink some Coffee or Beer? Did u make this Update Drunk or something? Like feels like a Joke, i wanna play some Publics my normal Ping is 15 but cuz of this Laggs i gotta 130 Ping? Mate what? Can u maybe fix that? I mean, you bring always after Updates new Weapons like GP / ZP / VIP Weapons but u dont fix the real Problems? Maybe, if u do a Update again to fixxing Servers, give everyone 10k ZP for Fair Buisness, cuz thats a joke i mean

Always sayin fixing something, but always u did not

The only thing that u fixxed was only the Errors, but now the next Problem, fix please ty!

Comments

• They did fix some stuff in ZM-ranked. It's only the FPS drops when the bosses die now. Even if it would look weird, just taking away the kill animation and letting the bosses disappear instead, would be a quick fix.

Everyone is not experiencing higher ping, so it might be something with your ISP that is the problem. That has been the case almost every-time, when there have been a rise in ping this last year.

We all got a rise in ping when then the COVID-19 broke out for real world-wide, because of so much more internet traffic, but that hasn't been a problem for a couple of months in most countries.
    JackPain (Sweden)