New Update

There is excessive slowdown and lag in the game's loading and exit screens after new updates.

Another problem is that we experience fps drop after killing bosses in the new ranked zm map.

Another problem is that the `` Attack '' coming from above in the zm rank maps sometimes does not show itself, we do not realize that it is coming, the sign on the left is not visible.

I have encountered such problems for now .. I hope it will be fixed soon

Comments

• I wish there was only a long loading screen, problems such as you cannot log in to the game because you have waited for a long time, you are starting late. Besides, you lose because you enter late but generally you cannot enter the game. But if you pay attention, it is in high resolution, this problem is normal when the resolution is reduced, but those with a beautiful screen do not have to enter 1024x768. oh that crossfire ate our lifetime, they are not interested in that beautiful game, my friend, don't tire yourself in vain, you are new. They do not interfere with publishers who invest high money in youtubers, their rank is already high. Anyway, I'm baffled again, play it up to your mind, it's late game and it's pay2win game. There's a female GM crew who don't know a job. It is wrong to put a female official in such an armed game anyway, look at women in all VIP characters: D
  • You also can't change the Stage Difficulty in Elite Unearth. No matter what Stage you choose on the select screen, it always forces you onto your highest unlocked Stage.
  • CixProxy wrote: »
    I wish there was only a long loading screen, problems such as you cannot log in to the game because you have waited for a long time, you are starting late. Besides, you lose because you enter late but generally you cannot enter the game. But if you pay attention, it is in high resolution, this problem is normal when the resolution is reduced, but those with a beautiful screen do not have to enter 1024x768. oh that crossfire ate our lifetime, they are not interested in that beautiful game, my friend, don't tire yourself in vain, you are new. They do not interfere with publishers who invest high money in youtubers, their rank is already high. Anyway, I'm baffled again, play it up to your mind, it's late game and it's pay2win game. There's a female GM crew who don't know a job. It is wrong to put a female official in such an armed game anyway, look at women in all VIP characters: D

You talk so much nonsense. You are just a mysogynistic FOOL !