About Void

Could you post an educationalon how to use the icons that appear on the screem during the game ? And how to choose skills during ? Iget confuse on how to use it and Ithink most players do too. Tks.:);)

Comments

• DubwolfDubwolf Apprentice
    You can choose buffs using tilt key(~)
    You earn souls by killing monster, and spend them for buffs
    You can use skill by pressing F
    ​​​
  • I am still confuse , because I press the ~ and nothing happens. I must press other key ?
  • These icons represent "skills." And you have to buff them, slowly, whenever/every time they appear in the "Buff Shop."

yWRZCot.png

These points are called SP (Soul Points) and allow us to buff up our weapons and skills — Attack, Defense, Soul, Skill as well.
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/1ex7rDo.png"}[/IMG2]

Void Rift: This map utilizes the same mechanic in Boss War but with an additional Powerup Upgrades that allow soldiers to spend battle points after each round to buff up their weapons as well as summoning additional helps from previously defeated boss (Namely Persona and Longbill) to deal with the oncoming zombies. The map is split into 4 sections, each containing a boss that must be killed before proceeding to the next area.

Read this post: https://forum.z8games.com/forum/crossfire/crossfire-barracks/6928463-void-rift-skills
  • These icons represent "Power up Upgrade". And you have to buff them, slowly, whenever/every time they appear in the "Buff System".

1ex7rDo.png

These points allow us to buff up our weapons — Attack, Defense, Soul, Skill as well.

Can I buy multiples items at the same time when the upgrade screem appears ? tks

• Can I buy multiples items at the same time when the upgrade screem appears ? tks

Yes, you can.

It all depends on the amount of SP (Soul Points) that you have saved. Just wait until you get these points by killing the zombies.
  • Tks for your help
  • Very helpful. Thank.