Crossfire West HD?

Hello everyone, so like all of you I've watched crossfire HD's new trailer and saw how good it looks comparing it to the original crossfire, But I got a few concerns about it...
What I want to know:
Will we ever get the "West" port of crossfire HD?
Will crossfire HD's optimization be good or we will have all these annoying stutters and crashed that we get in original crossfire?
Will crossfire HD be Pay-2-Win and have too many annoying paywalls like the original crossfire?
When do you expect Crossfire HD west?

Comments

• 1. There are no true announcements yet for it, so probably not within a couple of years.
    2. Probably Yes
    3. They say no, but it will most likely only be like that in the beginning, until they see that they make more money with Pay-2-Win. If they don't sell stuff, we might have to pay subscription costs.
    4. Within 2 years, if ever. They have only talked about an X-Box exclusive version for outside of china, as far as I know.

The truth is, that no one here will know for sure, probably not even the GM's, until or if it is announced. Any so called news are only speculations so far. It's always "my friends brothers friend, talked to a guy at the company". I choose to believe nothing until I see it my self.

Questions and Discussions about any other CF than CF-West, is also forbidden, so this thread will probably be closed or deleted.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • There is no official announcement for Crossfire West HD, and as for now all the close-betas were an chinese's exclusive. I heard that the goal of CFHD was to make it ESL compatable 100% (thus, no pay-to-win mecchanism, but you never know how things evolve). I don't agree with the possibility of having a subscription cost platform, it seems an outdated management strategy (plus, they might lose many players).
    I hope a west version will be released too, let's hope together.
  • As said before, no official info for the west about CFHD, though CF X (which is CF2) is confirmed to come to the west in 2020. So far only Xbox is confirmed, but since Microsoft will be the publisher, it's safe to assume it'll also be released for PC, they release all their games for Windows PC and Xbox nowadays.
    I personally hope that Smilegate is working on a deal with a proper professional publisher for CFHD in the West, since I feel like Smilegate west has some massive deficits when it comes to costumer service and cooperativeness.
  • xVerm wrote: »
    As said before, no official info for the west about CFHD, though CF X (which is CF2) is confirmed to come to the west in 2020. So far only Xbox is confirmed, but since Microsoft will be the publisher, it's safe to assume it'll also be released for PC, they release all their games for Windows PC and Xbox nowadays.
    I personally hope that Smilegate is working on a deal with a proper professional publisher for CFHD in the West, since I feel like Smilegate west has some massive deficits when it comes to costumer service and cooperativeness.

Let's just all hope we see Crossfire HD West soon, and since it's rumored that CF X will come to west in 2020 then Crossfire HD West should come around that time too as most of the people that play crossfire use PCs, so it would be nice/essential to have Crossfire HD West around the time we have CF X West
This discussion has been closed.