Fps?

can u fix this fps Drops Always fps Drops or Errors make new updates with m4 but cant fix any shiet buggs, crossfire is gg hrsn

Comments

• Drop FPS is always associated with the requirements of your computer

Video card
    Processor
    Ram
  • IGN_Galaxy wrote: »
    Drop FPS is always associated with the requirements of your computer

Video card
    Processor
    Ram

lol, dont say anything if u dont know please.

Everyone here experiences FPS drops sometimes for no reason. I have a record of 0.2 FPS.

It's not about OUR pc, it's about their servers or software.
  • StLoD_UA wrote: »

lol, dont say anything if u dont know please.

Everyone here experiences FPS drops sometimes for no reason. I have a record of 0.2 FPS.

It's not about OUR pc, it's about their servers or software.

What confirms what it says Show me one person who has a computer with those operating requirements

Processor (Intel): Core i5 6600K
    Graphics card (NVIDIA): NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1050
    Memory: 8GB RAM

and with FPS 10

The more you have better CF run requirements, the better FPS
  • I don't want to say that it is the game as such. Therefore, I don't want to say anything beyond what is based on observable facts.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/eRxJySX.jpg"}[/IMG2]

FPS drops don't just happen when we're playing in-game, but also in the Black Market System (check the image). And It also happens when you load a game.

When there are FPS drops, our GPU reduces its activity to 1% (check the image).

We need to investigate: Windows updates. Windows Patches (KB0XX). Drivers. HDD/SDD speed.

I've been looking for all the information. I'm investigating.

What confirms what it says Show me one person who has a computer with those operating requirements

and with FPS 10

Please... one person doesn't define a whole community. And obviously if you have great equipment, you get better FPS.
    These random FPS drops have been consistently happening since the last 3 updates or so, for high-end machines wise, at least.

and with FPS 10

Dude, we are talking about FPS drops up to 0.2 FPS (from 200, which i have all the time). It's not the fault of our software, it's about the game.
  • srxpx wrote: »

Please... one person doesn't define a whole community. And obviously if you have great equipment, you get better FPS.
    These random FPS drops have been consistently happening since the last 3 updates or so, for high-end machines wise, at least.

I know what you were talking about. This always happens with medium devices. As for the advanced devices that appeared in 2019, it has a high performance with all the games that have appeared so far
    Drop FPS is always associated with the requirements of your computer

Video card
    Processor
    Ram

LOL no, not in this game. The fps is capped at 200, I have a 9900K @5.1Ghz and a RTX 2080 TI Oced, getting 2050 and I also experience fps drops of freezes. Everyone gets this especial in FFA and TDM if people keep joining and leaving. It's a game engine problem. This is not a new problem, since the CF was created this always happens, with all these 11 years it's a shame that DEVS can't fix it.
  • Let me tell you this, during this quarantine i was so bored that i finally decided to wipe out my computer and reinstall win10, i had only installed crossfire and believe me or not my experience in crossfire got worse, same computer, all i did was full clean up, it was expected to get at least the same performance but no, i would say this fps are related due to bad game optimization, it's an old engine and a bad one i would say, i can only imagine the struggle GMs have when they have to fix bugs and other issues, we can only blame devs for this.. but there's a ton of content i would get rid of.. tons of crap modes and maps and weapons that no one uses..