how is the game?

Comments

• The game is having issues at the moment with lots of errors. I think that so many people are playing, as they are stuck indoors over the Corona virus. It seems to be causing a system overload.
    That is just a guess on my part.
    Been here since 2009 to answer the 2nd part of your question.

CyberAntz.

Leader of CyberCats. The Eternal Survivors.
  • Im one of those old european players who were here before cf eu even existed, and we were supposed to like the cf eu merge, i miss egyptian players now... and i hate eu players, they are alot better and they have better weapons because it was easier to get better items on cf eu, i also get alot of random "ping jumps" recently, so i can forget about all other modes except ZM, now vip weapons are not a problem because of those upgradeable ones, but if you don't have the money to buy those new "anti-smoke" items that almost everyone has now, then you will keep getting killed by players who can see you, but you can't see them, i think crossfire was best back when hero mode was introduced, everyone had normal weapons and there were no "special" or "overpowered" weapons. Now you can have fun only on zms and variations of mm, all other modes will make you rage rather than having fun.