Spin the wheel week 1 missing piece

Hey guys,
I've participated in week one spin the wheel and won the first piece, and it didn't show up in the progress section on the "11 anniversary event". I thought it's not a big deal as the weekend progress bar was bugged as well. but now I won the second piece for week 2 to and it's there on the "11 anniversary event page" but alone without the first part.....
Did that happened to anyone else? and what should I DO?

Comments

• Hey guys,
    I've participated in week one spin the wheel and won the first piece, and it didn't show up in the progress section on the "11 anniversary event". I thought it's not a big deal as the weekend progress bar was bugged as well. but now I won the second piece for week 2 to and it's there on the "11 anniversary event page" but alone without the first part.....
    Did that happened to anyone else? and what should I DO?

Send a ticket to support. No one can do anything for you in the forums, this is a support issue. I hope they manage to fix it for you.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • I sent one and they reply back that it didn't happened which sucks..... As I didn't take a photo or video but no problem and thank you for your support. Painanator