This is for you hacker!

OK. Is there any hacker watching the forum?

If yes please tell me why players use hacks to improve their play skills...

I really want to know!!

Tell me whats the meaning of that?

I'm very curious!?

Does it make you feel happy?
You use hacks because some players are mean to you?
Do they tell you ( Noob l2p etc....)

I´m not the best player in CF not even close... Maybe I'm a reasonable player... But not the best...
I make mistakes, so do you...
I improve my game skills by playing matches after matches... Do I have more losses then wins? more than 60% are losses...

But that doesn't mean I need to use hacks to be more superior than others...

I'm superior when I try to get better at the game...
They called me a noob because I had a negative score in a game I will use that insult to get better, to be better than that...

Some of you will say but you called me a noob too... I will say YES I did because you needed hacks to be good... Not because I'm losing the game, but because you're not being respectful about all the players in that particular room...

I´m no one to judge anyone!!
Only you can judge yourself and understand what your doing is wrong!!

Imagine this like your life!!
(Not even close to personal life this is just a metaphor )

You finish your graduation, then you go to college, then you finish college and get a work...
Then you get a wife/girlfriend and you make your life in a base of what you have learned...
And you do everything that makes her happy.
But now your wife/girlfriend decides to get another man...
How are you going to feel?

Bad right?

You want to make some trouble... Probably get a nice punch in his face... And her... Only gods know what will happen...

But then you think deeper and see this...
Just because this did happen this doesn't mean I have to ruin everyone's day because it's not their fault...

In life exists 1000000000 times opportunities to be better... That wife/girlfriend was not for you there will be one... The perfect one.

The point is, many players will say your bad, but some times there's a single player who will say...

DONT BE MAD, JUST KEEP GOING MATCH AFTER MATCH AND YOU WILL BE BETTER THEN ALL OF THEM!

RAISE YOUR HEAD AN GIVE FIGHT!!!

MAN ONLY FEAR WHAT THEY DONT UNDERSTAND
UNTIL THEY START UNDERSTANDING!

Best Regardings
IGN: Upsy

Comments

• That's deep.

Conclusion is that cheaters are little brainless kids without a social life and without any friends. At least these people make you feel better cause you know that you don't want to end up like them. They're the bottom of the society.
  • That's deep.

Conclusion is that cheaters are little brainless kids without a social life and without any friends. At least these people make you feel better cause you know that you don't want to end up like them. They're the bottom of the society.

They may be, but that's, not the reason...
    If i can help to make crossfire better again i will and i will not judge anyone else who try to do it
  • Hackers will exist nothing we can do about it... but the fact that we have about 10 to 12 responsible people reviewing hack reports it's just not understandable for me.. i mean this game makes so much money how can they have not hired more responsible people to help deal with this wave of hackers... in the end this game keeps making money and that's all they need to keep the game alive and profitable.
  • Flame1998 wrote: »
    Hackers will exist nothing we can do about it... but the fact that we have about 10 to 12 responsible people reviewing hack reports it's just not understandable for me.. i mean this game makes so much money how can they have not hired more responsible people to help deal with this wave of hackers... in the end this game keeps making money and that's all they need to keep the game alive and profitable.

Yes, they make a lot of money, but I understand the why they don't have GM´S enough to manage this... This is an online community and employ people on the internet isn't easy... No much trust around... Its hard i know...
  • I'll cheers to that
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"239","width":"500","src":"https:\/\/media.giphy.com\/media\/jNdw5Qmy5MOpq\/giphy.gif"}[/IMG2]
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Kanadian;n6920055]I'll cheers to that
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"239","width":"500","src":"https:\/\/media.giphy.com\/media\/jNdw5Qmy5MOpq\/giphy.gif"}[/IMG2][/QUOTE]

Thank you Gm Kanadian i really appreciate that
  • And HS are still laughing :). They play, they don't care about your forum posting. :)
  • They may not... But still, I'm one of the only ones who really want to help this community understand the hacker mind...

Not here to judge no one...
    I just want to help nothing more...

Feel free to help if you want, but if you don't want to help...

Please just remove yourself from this topic

Best regardings
    Upsy
  • somesmoeu wrote: »
    They may not... But still, I'm one of the only ones who really want to help this community understand the hacker mind...

Not here to judge no one...
    I just want to help nothing more...

Feel free to help if you want, but if you don't want to help...

Please just remove yourself from this topic

Best regardings
    Upsy

I like this threat you got my respect brother i am noob in game i not buy cheater or using hack been cool lol i stay why i am check my status
    JW9Xxz8.png
    Other players call me noob but i not listen what they call me or something i just want to play game and I enjoy it.

Sorry about my bad English :)
  • KyokoChan wrote: »

I like this threat you got my respect brother i am noob in game i not buy cheater or using hack been cool lol i stay why i am check my status
    JW9Xxz8.png
    Other players call me noob but i not listen what they call me or something i just want to play game and I enjoy it.

Sorry about my bad English :)

You're not a noob...
    You have your won way to play... There's always be someone who play better than us... And we have to learn the meaning of respect and admit that!!

Hopefully, someday more people see this topic and understand that!!