Question about AK47 trumpet

Hello all,
I recently just won a permanent Ak47 trumpet from one of those boxes and I want to sell it in the future (I understand that the trade system doesn't work rn) but I'm hesitant on transferring it to my inventory. Is it possible for me to still sell it in the future if I clicked the "Use" button?

Comments

• I've already opened it and I received a permanent variant of the weapon
  • Keep it as it is.
    You won't be able to trade it once you transfer it to your inventory.
  • Cool_bluez wrote: »
    Hello all,
    I recently just won a permanent Ak47 trumpet from one of those boxes and I want to sell it in the future (I understand that the trade system doesn't work rn) but I'm hesitant on transferring it to my inventory. Is it possible for me to still sell it in the future if I clicked the "Use" button?

Once you pressed "Use" button and its in your Inventory there is no way to sell it Anymore, you can Keep it in the Trade Inventory, and hope that the Sell Function gets back Introduced again, but honestly in my opinion i would save it, i got myself the M4A1 Meow from a Crate, and didnt got any Luck for the Ak47 Trumpet that are Rare Guns, and i would keep it, sure if you unbox a 2nd Ak 47 Trumpet you can sell then the 2nd one, but the 1st Version i would Save for yourself, since the Win Rate is Low in it. Most Zp you can get is 150k Zp at best, relates on the last Ak47 which was sold, and then 10% more or less you can sell it, and from that Zp you gonna want to sell it some % are going off to Z8Games, like on Steam Market,even they cant do anything with that Zp since its no real currency, but they still did it.

but since the Trade Market got Abused so hard, i dont think its coming so back like it was, in such a short time, i can bet it will be gone now for 1-2 Years until they have a diffrent version of it, and it cant be abused so hard anymore
  • Quake444 wrote: »

Once you pressed "Use" button and its in your Inventory there is no way to sell it Anymore, you can Keep it in the Trade Inventory, and hope that the Sell Function gets back Introduced again, but honestly in my opinion i would save it, i got myself the M4A1 Meow from a Crate, and didnt got any Luck for the Ak47 Trumpet that are Rare Guns, and i would keep it, sure if you unbox a 2nd Ak 47 Trumpet you can sell then the 2nd one, but the 1st Version i would Save for yourself, since the Win Rate is Low in it. Most Zp you can get is 150k Zp at best, relates on the last Ak47 which was sold, and then 10% more or less you can sell it, and from that Zp you gonna want to sell it some % are going off to Z8Games, like on Steam Market,even they cant do anything with that Zp since its no real currency, but they still did it.

but since the Trade Market got Abused so hard, i dont think its coming so back like it was, in such a short time, i can bet it will be gone now for 1-2 Years until they have a diffrent version of it, and it cant be abused so hard anymore

I appreciate the tip but I would much rather sell it and buy a VIP :p

I appreciate the tip but I would much rather sell it and buy a VIP :p

yeah then you have to wait if the Selling or better Said the Trade Market comes up again and i will think it will take at least 1/2 to 1 1/2 years until it does because they need to overwork everything in it that it cant get abused anymore. soif you use the "use" button you cant sell it anymore, you need to keep it in the trade market inventory, and honestly save up free tickets and go for Noble,Prime or Scorched Demon Guns they are like Vips and look more Epic then the Regular ones (at least my opinion)

but still wish you a good start into the new year already
  • Quake444 wrote: »

I think they will do the same as in CF China - they've stopped selling VVIP guns in-game and corresponding tab in shop is used just for show-off the guns.
  • that is the only gun can make people dance, I would pick it over VIP anytime, tbh
    Hello all,

I think you would be better of using it, the trade button has been down for ages and at this rate it's not a guarantee that it will ever be fixed or return.

Also, with the way things are I would not risk leaving it in storage just incase they decide to remove that from the game and you risk losing the weapon.
  • UA wrote:
    Tooks;n6918130]

I think you would be better of using it, the trade button has been down for ages and at this rate it's not a guarantee that it will ever be fixed or return.

Also, with the way things are I would not risk leaving it in storage just incase they decide to remove that from the game and you risk losing the weapon.

without mention it on the forums they cant just delete this stuff, and by then you would at least have a few weeks/months too put everything in you main inventory, and he dont want it in his main inventory, he want to sell it but then he needs to wait for a long time until they bring it back in