I just back after trying the Espaniol and Russian versions...

Hello guys

I just back to you(alive),after checking some other versions.

The Brazilian version is insane,so many players,they just had freaking black friday,and all the events we have here in west are literally copy paste from the BR version(not to mention,unlike this version,they didn't cancel the 50% bonus zp on November out of greediness only because the bf).

The Espaniol and Europe (RIP) versions,that now became part of CF west were also good,but with little amount of players

But what caught my attention the most and the reason I made this thread,was the win rate on all the other versions.I had just won de snake + burning shoot from 30 crates in the Russian version and 4 weapons out of 100 crates in the Brazilian version(they also give 100k zp to every new account in the BR),this is INSANE comparing to our poor greedy version.here some people had bought 700-800 crates and almost lost their mind in order to win their favorite weapon(e.i aa12 back then before m4 laser)why set such an offensive toward their players win rate to this game?what do they think?that if they would rise the win rate and everyone would win everything then no one would buy crates?THIS IS EXACTLY THE VERSA-if the win rate is minimalistic like now THEN NO ONE would buy crates and not what they think.personally if I see I win 2 weapons out of 50 crates then I would buy all the crates in the black market and there lots of others who would feel and act the same if it was so, and even if "no one would buy crates if everyone win everything" and in the both cases no one would buy crates anyways,then why at least not make their players happy and rise the win rate and make them win some weapons for their account?!are they scared to do something good for their players?!why act so maniac and so greedy toward their players?!because as I see it now,no one currently buying their "crates" with the current win rate,there are also lots of players who are addicted to the game in order to complete each and every single event for get as many crates as they can,and in the end they doesn't even see gratuity for their effort as they spin 500 crates(that took them 6 months of addiction to collect ),and in the end they end up with 1 weapon .....there are so many wrong things in this game,the hackers.the win rate,the useless support-that all of these things may be cause mental damage to lots of people so start fix your game !!!

Comments

• when i play in Rusisan server cf, i win m4a1 red bandage with 2 capsuls! in zm3 i win AWM Marlin with 10 boxs (in cf Wes 94 or 96 DD) . when i open 1 capsul in Russian cf i and 1 coupons guaranteed ! win m4 lazer with 5 or 6 boxes on zm !
    ffd72a259cda.png
  • can confirm.

in the russian version it takes 10-15 games to get the gatling,4-6 games to get the m4,every crate guarantee at least 1 coupon,2 weapons every 20 capsules.

only here in cf na we need to either rip off our health or wallet for get an item (8 weapons out of 3000 crates?1000 games still no gatling?really?)the win rate on this game is beyond mocking towards any single rational thinking person ...and that attitude of "hey,let's give everyone ten of thousands of crates every month and then reduce the win rate to 0.000001% muhahaha" is 1234'ing appalling approach

vittadhfg +1 bro =)
  • Totally agree
    We have Very low win rate and alot of things need to fix
  • Hahaha. Sorry, that is bad joke, guys.

You came from ru server? Have you ever played there for ~mounth at least? You are talking about server where is legal to take perm VVIP M4 for 8% of its price - all you need is just to pour in your money. Forget about egyptians, there is the real living hell, where you can meet ~5-6 CBJ users (like TMP but with 100 ammo count) and you won't be able to do anything. I'm not talking about one a hell of the shotguns MTs.

So about crates - first of all if you want to get the same chanse for crates as in the West but coupling with absolutely no events (you got some crates? Lucky, cause this event was first one for a ~2 months), then welcome, but don't run back crying.

And you see vittadhfg post? That thing was mocked back in CF RU cause of overall non-smartness, but i wanna mention other thing - you can see an AK-47 Prime Beast on his storage - that gun is obtainable just for pouring in money, and you can win it permament too. So what do you preffer - to obtain guns and know that those stuff are real raritet or to play vs 6+ VVIPs in almost every room?
  • The win rate will never improve because of the legality of it. Players would and could sue Z8Games for fixing the win rates because of players previously spending $1000's would call it unjust and not fair. My suggestion would be to increase the win rate but have a 'grace' period where the win rate is increased but 3 months after the announcement, so every time you would buy a crate from webshop/in-game it would warn you that there will be an increase in winning when the 3rd month/patch for increase winning is enabled so players could stock up. And also plaster the announcement everywhere in multiple languages so it's obvious, and if the player still wants to spin after the warning then that's their choice and money. It's a simple number they can change, but because of the legality of it, it won't happen.
  • keixrome wrote: »
    Hahaha. Sorry, that is bad joke, guys.

You came from ru server? Have you ever played there for ~mounth at least? You are talking about server where is legal to take perm VVIP M4 for 8% of its price - all you need is just to pour in your money. Forget about egyptians, there is the real living hell, where you can meet ~5-6 CBJ users (like TMP but with 100 ammo count) and you won't be able to do anything. I'm not talking about one a hell of the shotguns MTs.

So about crates - first of all if you want to get the same chanse for crates as in the West but coupling with absolutely no events (you got some crates? Lucky, cause this event was first one for a ~2 months), then welcome, but don't run back crying.

And you see vittadhfg post? That thing was mocked back in CF RU cause of overall non-smartness, but i wanna mention other thing - you can see an AK-47 Prime Beast on his storage - that gun is obtainable just for pouring in money, and you can win it permament too. So what do you preffer - to obtain guns and know that those stuff are real raritet or to play vs 6+ VVIPs in almost every room?

you write is not true. AK-47 Prime Beast this is bonus for register in other game mail.ru

36bed7ea1db3.png

I can’t understand why are you talking about those things about which you know nothing? it looks very stupid ... in my screen you can see m4a1 silver silencer, i get this weapons with coupons (with capsules for events)
  • vittadhfg wrote: »

I can’t understand why are you talking about those things about which you know nothing?

So this screen proves that there are no giveaway events like spend 1000 ZP and get 3-4 VVIP up to permament? Stop kidding, i'm perfectly know what I'm talking about.

And i don't remember any events from z8 where there was a 7-day Raging bull for free.
  • Right now sycophant administration Loma000 will come and tell everything.That all correctly, so should be!! In fact, I also think that this is no good.My husband bought 2,000 crates and got one permanent weapon.After he said: (censorship) this game, with such a percentage of winning a cent more will not spend
  • keixrome wrote: »
    Hahaha. Sorry, that is bad joke, guys.

What the hell are you talking about?the ak prime beast was an event bonus item,the vips in ru are cost 8% than in west because the dollar in Russia is very weak(their average wage in ru is 200$ a month ,so the vip price is accordingly up to it,just like in cf pharaon) ,and who the hell cares about "rarity"?

And if they would "increase the win rate" doesn't mean they will stop the events,so stop be such a paranoid

If you such a GM's sucker up,and and you being content with drop 1 weapon out of 800 crates then its your problem...but not everyone are like you
  • puaeawpipu wrote: »

you being content with drop 1 weapon out of 800 crates

Drop rate 1% results in 50% chanse winning on 70 tries and almost guarantee the winning on ~300 spins. But luck is still luck, how much you try.

Sorry, i'm playing asian games and i'm a huge fun of gachas. Here is the lightest version of it and it's pretty easy to get what you want out of 50-100 spins. But try to imagine ~1200 spins and don't get what you wanted - THAT is a real gacha.

What i was talking about is NOT about the events, but about situation, where you can't survive in game if you are not dumped in enough currency. Coupling with egyptians, that will be really terrible way of doings things.

P.S. Ru VVIPS are ~40% cheaper than here, and all that discounts are not reasonable.
  • puaeawpipu wrote: »

and who the hell cares about "rarity"?

I care, just a random person on this forum. And there's more I suppose.
  • I agree with the thread poster

The win rate is ridiculously low,it's a spit in the face to the players who complete each and every single event,stay awake until mid night for gather another miserable 2-3k ep from the weekend prime time,just for end up with 1 weapon out of 700-800 crates that took us 6 moths to collect.GM's you should be shamed

Also I agree about the gatling and m4,as a zm player I know people with above 750 games and still not gg while in cf brasil it takes less than 50 games no get 2 gg's and the m4 is even better :-*