Reporting

Guys,recently i reported some1 as he was using no recoil cheat, however when i uploaded the cfr file + filling the needed information, clicked on submit then it says no records !! When i checked the hacking view history i didnt find my report.. what should I do?? And i want to know if he is banned or not how to check this on discord .. im not satisfied with this game and if this guys didnt get a perm block i will quit this useless game

Comments

• most likely the issue is you wrote too much in the description. Too much text, for whatever reason, kills the report. Keep that section short with some time stamps example of the most obvious moments on the replay timer that the guy is hacking.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    most likely the issue is you wrote too much in the description. Too much text, for whatever reason, kills the report. Keep that section short with some time stamps example of the most obvious moments on the replay timer that the guy is hacking.

First of all thx for replying, after what u have said I decided to quit this useless ended game.. and now they put restrictions while reporting cheaters.. stupid game

• First of all thx for replying, after what u have said I decided to quit this useless ended game.. and now they put restrictions while reporting cheaters.. stupid game

Sorry you feel this way, there has always been a text limit restriction on reports. If there wasn't, we would get reports that in the comments section looks like:

"Hi GM, my name is jim and I want to report this hacker. I was playing in EU Alpha Channel 8 room 1, at precisely 8:57PM when I noticed a peculiar player enter the room. He seemed fishy at first, simply because he shot me through a box when he shouldn't have known I was there. You see, I used to play in competitive matches, so I know when someone is hacking, and I believe there was no way he could have known I was there and that he wasn't just checking his boxes. Like this one time when I was playing in CFCL, I turned the corner on Mexico and I checked my boxes and got a kill, this wasn't like that. At that time I knew he was behind the boxes because my friend had died nearby, and when the enemy rotated it would have made sense to hide behind the box and camp to wait for me to pick up the c4, since I would have to pick it up and plant or we would lose the match. This hacker wasn't like that, he just came around the corner with no information and just shot me right away, and he was also lagging so he might be from another country, I think this all contributes to the fact that he would be a hacker, since I would know these things better than most people. I hope to see him gone because it really annoys me to see them, especially since I have played for years on this game, even in competitive matches like I said before, and I have loved this game and I want to see no hackers, so please take care of him. Also my name is jim, idk if I said that yet, and I played in CFCL, you probably remember me, I also have a youtube channel and lots of followers, so I know these things more than others. In the replay he hacks at 1:07"

Meanwhile with the text restriction:

"Wallhack at 1:07".

I hope this clears up why its in place.
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Kanadian;n6917648]

Sorry you feel this way, there has always been a text limit restriction on reports. If there wasn't, we would get reports that in the comments section looks like:

"Hi GM, my name is jim and I want to report this hacker. I was playing in EU Alpha Channel 8 room 1, at precisely 8:57PM when I noticed a peculiar player enter the room. He seemed fishy at first, simply because he shot me through a box when he shouldn't have known I was there. You see, I used to play in competitive matches, so I know when someone is hacking, and I believe there was no way he could have known I was there and that he wasn't just checking his boxes. Like this one time when I was playing in CFCL, I turned the corner on Mexico and I checked my boxes and got a kill, this wasn't like that. At that time I knew he was behind the boxes because my friend had died nearby, and when the enemy rotated it would have made sense to hide behind the box and camp to wait for me to pick up the c4, since I would have to pick it up and plant or we would lose the match. This hacker wasn't like that, he just came around the corner with no information and just shot me right away, and he was also lagging so he might be from another country, I think this all contributes to the fact that he would be a hacker, since I would know these things better than most people. I hope to see him gone because it really annoys me to see them, especially since I have played for years on this game, I thinven in competitive matches like I said before, and I have loved this game and I want to see no hackers, so please take care of him. Also my name is jim, idk if I said that yet, and I played in CFCL, you probably remember me, I also have a youtube channel and lots of followers, so I know these things more than others. In the replay he hacks at 1:07"

I hope this clears up why its in place.[/QUOTE]

Haha, Thank you GM, You made my day better, happy holidays.
  • If you don't know that you never get to know if someone is banned or not after you report them, you haven't been paying attention to the multitude of discussions here in the forum of that topic in the latest months.

I wonder how many times someone has to explain this before people stop asking. Maybe the GM's should make a giant pop-up with that message, that players have to click 25-50 times before entering the forum.;):p:D
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • They want us to be accurate, I don't have time to write all this
  • sadly theres a whole new Hacker Wave On Going Specially in the Mass Mutation Mode, there Flying through Walls, and even Flying arround and even in S&D, Weapon Master,FFA they are running arround and dont even care at all if they get Reported, and when you have Enemy Teams that even Support Hackers its just annoying. When someone just Runs in the Middle of 10 Enemy Players and does 5 Instant HS in under 3 Seconds and does it 3 Times in a Row after respawning, and i Write in the Chat "hes Aimboting" then he Suddenly cant even Hit a Barn from the Inside anymore, and then "just" doing 2 HS after he died then 5 times in a row, and then they still dont believe it. and i recognized something even Harder in Weapon Master Mode the Server Synchro is in this Mode complete ..... I can Shot aat somebody there who is not looking at me from 4 Meters away in his Back, after 6 Hits he just turns Arround and 1 Shots me, but without a Headshot, the game feels just more and more desynchronization, i think after 12 Days of Christmas im gonna do a Long Break because its just Annoying for me with an 15-20 Ping to need Hit players 12-15 Times until they Die with an 80-100 Ping, and they just can instant Kill me.

Same goes for Headshots dont get registered correctly, i can shoot someone in the Sniper House on A side on Eagle Eye where i only see his Head, i shot him with an Ak in his Head Blood is everywhere splattering, hes twitching like Hell, then he kills me and then it shows me that this Headshot did only arround "30-45" dmg.

I wish i had an internet Driver where i could limit my internet to get an 60-80 again because its just for me annoying, when the half clip of a gun are "ghost shells"

but with my frustration now out, i wish you Merry Christmas, and maybe im Back in Few Months to see if something got finally better, or even a new Anti Cheat Patch went online
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Kanadian;n6917648]

"Hi GM, my name is jim and I want to report this hacker. I was playing in EU Alpha Channel 8 room 1, at precisely 8:57PM when I noticed a peculiar player enter the room. He seemed fishy at first, simply because he shot me through a box when he shouldn't have known I was there. You see, I used to play in competitive matches, so I know when someone is hacking, and I believe there was no way he could have known I was there and that he wasn't just checking his boxes. Like this one time when I was playing in CFCL, I turned the corner on Mexico and I checked my boxes and got a kill, this wasn't like that. At that time I knew he was behind the boxes because my friend had died nearby, and when the enemy rotated it would have made sense to hide behind the box and camp to wait for me to pick up the c4, since I would have to pick it up and plant or we would lose the match. This hacker wasn't like that, he just came around the corner with no information and just shot me right away, and he was also lagging so he might be from another country, I think this all contributes to the fact that he would be a hacker, since I would know these things better than most people. I hope to see him gone because it really annoys me to see them, especially since I have played for years on this game, even in competitive matches like I said before, and I have loved this game and I want to see no hackers, so please take care of him. Also my name is jim, idk if I said that yet, and I played in CFCL, you probably remember me, I also have a youtube channel and lots of followers, so I know these things more than others. In the replay he hacks at 1:07"

I hope this clears up why its in place.[/QUOTE]

lol he seemed fishy at first
  • Painanator wrote: »
    If you don't know that you never get to know if someone is banned or not after you report them, you haven't been paying attention to the multitude of discussions here in the forum of that topic in the latest months.

I wonder how many times someone has to explain this before people stop asking. Maybe the GM's should make a giant pop-up with that message, that players have to click 25-50 times before entering the forum.;):p:D

actually there was a way to know if that player got banned or not

simply by cheeking his CF profile and watch the HSR and the last time he played but they removed the second one
  • Doubl3M wrote: »

actually there was a way to know if that player got banned or not

simply by cheeking his CF profile and watch the HSR and the last time he played but they removed the second one

I know, but everyone complaining, seem to think it's their right to hear from the GM's if someone was banned. They already stated that it isn't, a lot of times. But people still ask the same dumb question, instead of checking earlier threads in the forum.

Personally I think outing a player to other players, might break privacy laws, which actually makes it Illegal. Internet privacy laws have become a lot stricter in the last couple of years in many parts of the world. If I owned a gaming company, I wouldn't wanna get sued for a lot of money, because some idiot player thinks he/she decides about game policy.
    JackPain (Sweden)

I know, but everyone complaining, seem to think it's their right to here from the GM's if someone was banned. They already stated that it isn't, a lot of times. But people still ask the same dumb question, instead of checking earlier threads in the forum.

Personally I think outing a player to other players, might break privacy laws, which actually makes it Illegal. Internet privacy laws have become a lot stricter in the last couple of years in many parts of the world. If I owned a gaming company, I wouldn't wanna get sued for a lot of money, because some idiot player thinks he/she decides about game policy.

I know how they feel actually when I report the cheater I wanna know if they gonna ban his/her account or not did my report really helped or not (just so u feel like u didn't waste your time) and I have lots of replays about cheaters but I don't feel like reporting them (for a lot of reasons) so I understand their feelings
  • MGTOW wrote: »
    Don't bother reporting.
    http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/9442298/ 80 KDA and he is still playing.
    http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/26192845 90 KDA and he is still playing.

they are farmers dude I don't think farming is against the rules most of their kills are in TD matches

they are farmers dude I don't think farming is against the rules most of their kills are in TD matches

http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/5771765 How about 181 KDA?
  • MGTOW wrote: »

so for u the KDR is the only way to spot a cheater? look again to his/her account which mode did he get the most kills on

so for u the KDR is the only way to spot a cheater? look again to his/her account which mode did he get the most kills on

just use an calculator, and just do it for yourself lets say when you do a knife match and say on average you do 40 kills it will take you arround 125.000 Games, he didnt has so much games, so there 2 conclusions out of that.

1. He used an Real Cheat Programm (Wall,Aimbot, etc.)
    2. He used an Farmbot that Farmed for him Kills (Which goes under Illegal Programms that gives you an advantage, because they are probably gonna even use them in events for Playtime)

(I take 40 for average kills because most TDM games are limited to 100 Kills or 5-10 Minutes play and often with 3 Second Respawn Time that stacks up, if you playing Real, and i took the 5kk Kills from the "nd users Profile )

Even this Guy you Quoted should have done arround 140Kills each Game, and just look the Profile Up in T&D he got Millions of kills, but then in other Modes he dont have such scores, like Ghost Mode, Elemination, and so on, so theres something fishy about them.

They should finally do a Real Ban Wave and even look up High Ranks/Vips Owners, i saw the last Months a lot of High Ranks with Vips even Hacking, and i mean Real Hacking, which you can see in the replay then, when they follow you with their crosshairs through walls over the whole map.
  • Quake444 wrote: »

just use an calculator, and just do it for yourself lets say when you do a knife match and say on average you do 40 kills it will take you arround 125.000 Games, he didnt has so much games, so there 2 conclusions out of that.

1. He used an Real Cheat Programm (Wall,Aimbot, etc.)
    2. He used an Farmbot that Farmed for him Kills (Which goes under Illegal Programms that gives you an advantage, because they are probably gonna even use them in events for Playtime)

(I take 40 for average kills because most TDM games are limited to 100 Kills or 5-10 Minutes play and often with 3 Second Respawn Time that stacks up, if you playing Real, and i took the 5kk Kills from the "nd users Profile )

Even this Guy you Quoted should have done arround 140Kills each Game, and just look the Profile Up in T&D he got Millions of kills, but then in other Modes he dont have such scores, like Ghost Mode, Elemination, and so on, so theres something fishy about them.

They should finally do a Real Ban Wave and even look up High Ranks/Vips Owners, i saw the last Months a lot of High Ranks with Vips even Hacking, and i mean Real Hacking, which you can see in the replay then, when they follow you with their crosshairs through walls over the whole map.

Farming outside of ranked, was at least allowed earlier. But I don't know what kind of policy they have for it now.
    VIP ownership is no protection against getting banned (Even if some people seem to think so). I have seen VIP's cheat before and get banned, some have even been pretty angry over it here in the forums. Check the support sections.

I think they have already started with a ban wave. Just think about how they have started to act against cheaters and most importantly, those that are enabling cheaters in ZM. It might seem harsh, but I understand the tactic e.g. "Making it so that no players dare to play in a game with a player that is openly cheating". If the cheaters don't have anyone to play with as long as they are cheating, they will have to stop using cheats, if they want to play.

I wouldn't be surprised, if they started doing the same things with the Mutant-Modes and FFA, where you also can't report a cheater and therefor is infested with them.
    JackPain (Sweden)

Farming outside of ranked, was at least allowed earlier. But I don't know what kind of policy they have for it now.
    VIP ownership is no protection against getting banned (Even if some people seem to think so). I have seen VIP's cheat before and get banned, some have even been pretty angry over it here in the forums. Check the support sections.

I think they have already started with a ban wave. Just think about how they have started to act against cheaters and most importantly, those that are enabling cheaters in ZM. It might seem harsh, but I understand the tactic e.g. "Making it so that no players dare to play in a game with a player that is openly cheating". If the cheaters don't have anyone to play with as long as they are cheating, they will have to stop using cheats, if they want to play.

I wouldn't be surprised, if they started doing the same things with the Mutant-Modes and FFA, where you also can't report a cheater and therefor is infested with them.

yeah to think that the playerbase will gonna kick them, and if you land in a game lets say Zm where youre alone with 3 randoms, 1 is the hacker and the other 2 are his friends, they gonna kick you immediatly out and when you vote for the hacker he gets saved, thats already so often seen in S&D when there one rushing through the map using aimbot killing all 8 enemys instant with HS, then all say kick him, then 2 starts to talk with the hacker in their language and then the votes are not more 9 to 6 or 9.7, after they talked with him in their language its 5 to 11 or 6 to 10 at most. you could so easy ban Cheats with even ressources this game have, but that would take for the GMs that have the Programms to Model a Map itself. to ban the wallhack, just put into the wall the texture of the red squared texture from under Downtown Map and they couldnt just see through all Maps. and for Aimbots you could do an Aimbot test, or an Tracker that Checks if your crosshair is constant, and immediatly on enemy Chars/Skins, particular on Head Aimed, and then it could go off an "silent alarm" or report automaticly to the GMs. But thats all togeher tied up with Work and will never happen.

and just take as example new mass mutation map after 3 days after the Patch there were flying cheaters everywhere and you cant even save a replay file, and even the replay system is laggy as hell even when you want to rewind some spots in the replay
    just watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp4gneJSQUMQuake444MGTOW

i have just 2 things to say to this.

1.st because such players are Ranks and KDs so important that they farm it, so they should get an Permanent Rookie "Smiley Rank" that cant get removed, and K/D Ratio should be turned off by such users so they cant show off with them anymore (like GTA 5 did with Cheaters to give them a Permanent Dunce Hat, when i was right)

2.nd and even Remove (if they have it) the Honorable Soldier Ribbon, because they arent Playing Legit Games, they are using Farm Accounts to get their Main Account Pushed, and most that doing New Accounts is mostly because they want this Ribbon, i lost myself this ribbon over 9 Years Ago, and i cant get it back but im not crying because of that or making me a new Account, it would be cool if after some Years 5 or more you could get it back when you proof that youre legit.

yeah to think that the playerbase will gonna kick them, and if you land in a game lets say Zm where youre alone with 3 randoms, 1 is the hacker and the other 2 are his friends, they gonna kick you immediatly out and when you vote for the hacker he gets saved, thats already so often seen in S&D when there one rushing through the map using aimbot killing all 8 enemys instant with HS, then all say kick him, then 2 starts to talk with the hacker in their language and then the votes are not more 9 to 6 or 9.7, after they talked with him in their language its 5 to 11 or 6 to 10 at most. you could so easy ban Cheats with even ressources this game have, but that would take for the GMs that have the Programms to Model a Map itself. to ban the wallhack, just put into the wall the texture of the red squared texture from under Downtown Map and they couldnt just see through all Maps. and for Aimbots you could do an Aimbot test, or an Tracker that Checks if your crosshair is constant, and immediatly on enemy Chars/Skins, particular on Head Aimed, and then it could go off an "silent alarm" or report automaticly to the GMs. But thats all togeher tied up with Work and will never happen.

and just take as example new mass mutation map after 3 days after the Patch there were flying cheaters everywhere and you cant even save a replay file, and even the replay system is laggy as hell even when you want to rewind some spots in the replay

I think they tried the red-texture a couple of months back, but they were sloppy. Suddenly there where a lot of places where you auto-died or took damage in the s&d maps. I hope they try it again.
    JackPain (Sweden)

i have just 2 things to say to this.

1.st because such players are Ranks and KDs so important that they farm it, so they should get an Permanent Rookie "Smiley Rank" that cant get removed, and K/D Ratio should be turned off by such users so they cant show off with them anymore (like GTA 5 did with Cheaters to give them a Permanent Dunce Hat, when i was right)

2.nd and even Remove (if they have it) the Honorable Soldier Ribbon, because they arent Playing Legit Games, they are using Farm Accounts to get their Main Account Pushed, and most that doing New Accounts is mostly because they want this Ribbon, i lost myself this ribbon over 9 Years Ago, and i cant get it back but im not crying because of that or making me a new Account, it would be cool if after some Years 5 or more you could get it back when you proof that youre legit.

You're being too credulous.

I think they tried the red-texture a couple of months back, but they were sloppy. Suddenly there where a lot of places where you auto-died or took damage in the s&d maps. I hope they try it again.

that wasnt a retexture, they but the instant dmg border up, but was to lazy to optimize it on heights, so that you get damage on normal ground and just walking upstairs saved you, etc. that at least killed that hacks that were players flying under the ground, but now theyre flying arround, and like i said that adding this special texture into the walls i suggested already over years, adn they never tried it out. but honestly didnt expect more from this company here
  • Well, the ZM cheating hasn't stopped. During prime-time, I entered the new ZM-map. After some minutes I thought the enemies was dying a bit too fast, so I checked the score. The player at first place (a low), had 1.500.000 Million Points, 1/3 of the game played.

Pity you can't even send a pic to the GM's, I really hope they upgrade replay sometime next year.
    JackPain (Sweden)
    Well, the ZM cheating hasn't stopped. During prime-time, I entered the new ZM-map. After some minutes I thought the enemies was dying a bit too fast, so I checked the score. The player at first place (a low), had 1.500.000 Million Points, 1/3 of the game played.

Pity you can't even send a pic to the GM's, I really hope they upgrade replay sometime next year.

u mean update the report system and making it easier

u mean update the report system and making it easier

Yeah, but upgrade the replay too, so it is enabled for modes like ZM.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Why would the cheaters stop? Non-existent anti and the ability to make alts nonstop its paradise.