#fixcrossfire

Just to be honest need to write it finally, it's starting to be sick for all of us

First off all My name is Michal im 19 years old and i've been playing Crossfire since september 2009, i was having fun playing this game when it was normal game not pay2win or smth like vvips for 130k rp

I have breaks after breaks, i came played like few weeks going offline, back for example after 9 months and play again few weeks etc... This game brought me so many memories from chillhood.

Time passed and i still loved to play CF

But now it's incredible to play for example ranked queue
First off, all every game i meet like 3-4 obvious hackers (i was Anti-cheat MainAdministrator on fews lan in Poland so i know who is cheating who's not) and even more funnier is fact that i met for example mr -HB]Jang.- who i reported him 2 weeks ago for obv aimbot and wh.
Second ,think is your report system, after 10 years you didn't do anything to update your report system, every game is going better with their reporting system and you stand in place thinking about:"Which gun now we are going to edit makes some special effects, give it 130k rp price and call it vvip to earn some money". Like for real, was talking with ex-GM 1 year ago.
Going back, in 2019 people still needs to log out and go on website to report a player and you can't finally make a online in game report which is VERY helpful option.
And thirdly your discord, sorry making discord to have better communication with your players and no one can complaint a cheater because he doesn't have permissions or when he finally does that, he gets messege *there is no accusation* Like for real, there is someone who destroys a game for 9 other ppl in ranked queue, going straight off on aimbot or wh and your reply is: *Report on site(and maybe we will ban him next month)*. That's how it looks.

When me and someone(who i don't remember i mean a nickname) we've got your attention on discord about web reporting we got muted and it's been already 2 weeks still no one unmuted me, great Discord managment.

People are talking about this problem everytime and no one cares from you, that's how it look

1 week ago was asking a friend, do we have a chance to get back playing on like esl lvl like few years ago and he said: "This game is dead" now i understand why
Blame my english i don't care, everybody knows what's going on.

#FIXCROSSFIRE.
~cya

Comments

• [GM]Kanadian[GM]Kanadian Administrator
    swiftieq wrote: »
    Just to be honest need to write it finally, it's starting to be sick for all of us

First off all My name is Michal im 19 years old and i've been playing Crossfire since september 2009, i was having fun playing this game when it was normal game not pay2win or smth like vvips for 130k rp
    Its ZP, but okay, we've established your history at least.

I have breaks after breaks, i came played like few weeks going offline, back for example after 9 months and play again few weeks etc... This game brought me so many memories from chillhood.
    Glad to hear that!

Time passed and i still loved to play CF
    Nice! We love having you here :)

But now it's incredible to play for example ranked queue
    First off, all every game i meet like 3-4 obvious hackers (i was Anti-cheat MainAdministrator on fews lan in Poland so i know who is cheating who's not) and even more funnier is fact that i met for example -name removed- who i reported him 2 weeks ago for obv aimbot and wh.
    Second ,think is your report system, after 10 years you didn't do anything to update your report system, every game is going better with their reporting system and you stand in place thinking about:"Which gun now we are going to edit makes some special effects, give it 130k rp price and call it vvip to earn some money". Like for real, was talking with ex-GM 1 year ago.
    Aside from the fact that these take time to go through, you did not speak to an ex-GM because they would have explained that we don't make the guns, choose the price, or decide what to release, the developers do. But go on.

Going back, in 2019 people still needs to log out and go on website to report a player and you can't finally make a online in game report which is VERY helpful option.
    And thirdly your discord, sorry making discord to have better communication with your players and no one can complaint a cheater because he doesn't have permissions or when he finally does that, he gets messege *there is no accusation* Like for real, there is someone who destroys a game for 9 other ppl in ranked queue, going straight off on aimbot or wh and your reply is: *Report on site(and maybe we will ban him next month)*. That's how it looks.
    You don't have to log out to report. However regarding discord, we've seen many more positive reactions than negative, and if you stuck around in Discord you would understand how that report channel works, and what the rules are there. Every rule there is for a reason, and each rule was created after someone ruined it for the rest of us already.

When me and someone(who i don't remember i mean a nickname) we've got your attention on discord about web reporting we got muted and it's been already 2 weeks still no one unmuted me, great Discord managment.If you were muted it was after multiple warnings. Please contact a GM or mod on Discord after 7 days of mute to be unmuted.

People are talking about this problem everytime and no one cares from you, that's how it look

1 week ago was asking a friend, do we have a chance to get back playing on like esl lvl like few years ago and he said: "This game is dead" now i understand why
    Blame my english i don't care, everybody knows what's going on.
    Your english is fine, don't apologize for that.

#FIXCROSSFIRE.
    ~cya

I've added my comments in red, hope this clears up a few things for you!
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Kanadian;n6916244]

I've added my comments in red, hope this clears up a few things for you![/QUOTE]

Maybe I exaggerated with some things, but to be honest everyone see the problem, but no one want to share it somewhere where will make the things known,

To be honest i think it should be some prizes for reporting people to make finally community to start doing something because i know a lot of ppl which are trashtalking *ah reported* or just simply *report*, but they still don't do that

Maybe it's hard for you to make in game reports okay, i understand but do something to use community to help you, dunno even recruit on forum ppl who can be just Ban Team which will help you - STAFFS faster solve this problem.

I think this game doesn't need to be dead - left for ppl which gave in this game cash and for cheaters, just you need to do something

p.s about this Ban Team i think this is the best idea, you just need to think about it and i can prove you it can work, just trust in community.

edited

p.s2 Even if everything is lies in the hand of developers and managment, you still have your voice and you can make it possible, just belive in yourself.
  • I personally think, coming back and forth from the game as well, there is a big cheating problem but I believe the dev's will add a better anti cheat.