My Career!

Alright So I know this is a pretty random thread, but hey that's why it's titled "Off Topic" right? Anyways, So I am a senior in High School. We have a Morning show, and I am the Director/Anchor/Weatherman on the show. The school has around 2000 students, and my sign off is always "Stay Classy Douglas Freeman", because Douglas Southall Freeman is my school's name. Every time I try to move an inch around the pretty large 2 floor per building (3 buildings) school, I get recognized. I had people stop me and ask me for my autograph. The fame is real haha. We had just recently had a visitor from NBC12 stop by and critique our show. He pointed me out, and long story short, offered me a(n) internship with NBC (NBC is a global leading, broadcasting company), over the summer. He said he personally thinks I will go big places and he has NEVER seen someone so enthusiastic, and so "Prof-Good" for a senior in High School in his 25 years on the job. Now I'm contemplating weather I should accept the internship. Any Feedback? Thanks guys! And Yes that IS me in my profile picture!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.