all vip accounts use a fake account with hack in rank mode!!!!

As all you know that the new trend is to use a fake account with hack and play in the same team as friend. So all top players use that way. To be honest, I opened 5 accounts and I am sending 25 tickets daily to report them. However, GMs support to this way of hacking and they don't ban the main accounts. Also, GMs encourage that hackers because, all you know, you can play in rank mode as 5-players team. that way give a change to invite more hacker account for that noob vips:D in order to get high rank without any effort. I told with that topic with GMs many times. Also, I have sent many tickets and they just said that any players can play in anyway, we can't do anything. I think that they means they can't detect that hacking and they just gain time to shut up the legal players. I opened that topic here because the best way to get rid of hackers in the game is to close rank mode completely and permanently. they can find a new way which is fair to legal players.

I am sure that none of GMs will answer that topic because they don't have anyresponse and all players know who are hackers in the rank mode. a typical answer of GMs will most probably be that you have to upload replay of hacking. without evidence, we can't do anything. However, until now, I sent at least 300 tickets with clear evidence. So, nothing will be changed in rank mode but I just wanted to talk about that attitude to hackers.

Thanks all for reading my typings.

Comments

• Are you sure,you have right information
    Sorry to tell you,but owning vip doesnt make you hacker
    Some player are better accept it,only problem is then group join for farming in ranked to get to higher rank
  • As all you know that the new trend is to use a fake account with hack and play in the same team as friend. - nothing new since Season 1

So all top players use that way. - really all? or just the Kids?

To be honest, I opened 5 accounts and I am sending 25 tickets daily to report them. - only Reports from that account that was playing together with the cheater ingame is accepted as Report.
    if u write a Report from an account that wasnt in the match, the Report will not be accepted. so u dont Need to waste ur time. just write 1 ticket from ur main account.

However, GMs support to this way of hacking and they don't ban the main accounts. - if u really have a proof that a highrank get pushed by a cheater, both will be banned. but. thats not easy.

the best way to get rid of hackers in the game is to close rank mode completely and permanently. - so you will find more cheaters in publik games.
  • If you know what awaits you in ranked and absolutely can't stand it, wouldn't it be easier if you stopped playing ranked, rather than they take away ranked completely just because it irritates you.:confused:
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • lnca wrote: »
    As all you know that the new trend is to use a fake account with hack and play in the same team as friend. So all top players use that way. To be honest, I opened 5 accounts and I am sending 25 tickets daily to report them. However, GMs support to this way of hacking and they don't ban the main accounts. Also, GMs encourage that hackers because, all you know, you can play in rank mode as 5-players team. that way give a change to invite more hacker account for that noob vips:D in order to get high rank without any effort. I told with that topic with GMs many times. Also, I have sent many tickets and they just said that any players can play in anyway, we can't do anything. I think that they means they can't detect that hacking and they just gain time to shut up the legal players. I opened that topic here because the best way to get rid of hackers in the game is to close rank mode completely and permanently. they can find a new way which is fair to legal players.

I am sure that none of GMs will answer that topic because they don't have anyresponse and all players know who are hackers in the rank mode. a typical answer of GMs will most probably be that you have to upload replay of hacking. without evidence, we can't do anything. However, until now, I sent at least 300 tickets with clear evidence. So, nothing will be changed in rank mode but I just wanted to talk about that attitude to hackers.

Thanks all for reading my typings.

Bro I have posted the same issue with that you are saying and I TOTALLY agree with you and you know what answer I got? 2 points penalty from the forum hahaha
    I know the trught hurt but they close their eyes on that issues
  • Please dude don't accuse all players and if you played against someone that invite hacker and you are sure about that you can easily report him using SS of game and game save i mean if this one always play with this hacker one not random joining
  • Forget z8, does nothing, I sent videos to the post. And hackers are still active
  • I am a vip player and I find your post amusing. First of all you can only send in a report if you played in that room. If you think the VIP player gets boosted by the cheater, write it in your report ticket and they will check the ranked lobbies and played games. Second, you shouldn't accuse everyone of cheating, that's just rude. Not every high rank or vip player will play with a cheater or cheats himself. Third, the GMs are doing their best to watch replays and ban cheaters. You cannot expect a free to play game to be 100% clean.
  • Frmtkk wrote: »
    I am a vip player and I find your post amusing. First of all you can only send in a report if you played in that room. If you think the VIP player gets boosted by the cheater, write it in your report ticket and they will check the ranked lobbies and played games. Second, you shouldn't accuse everyone of cheating, that's just rude. Not every high rank or vip player will play with a cheater or cheats himself. Third, the GMs are doing their best to watch replays and ban cheaters. You cannot expect a free to play game to be 100% clean.

Not a pay to play game either. Cheaters are everywhere, no matter how good a game's anti cheat system is.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • 17/11/2019 now after update , new season started .. Wall hack still working and no one get banned.