Terrible Connection Issues (Please Share)

Hey to everyone who is reading this,

I really gotta say something. Im playing this Game for Years now, I just got my 8 year Medal, thats something im really proud of.
But i really need to speak about something important.
CrossFire ofc never was perfect, the name ,,bugfire'' doesnt come out of nowhere.
Here, I only want to talk about the Connection Issues. Im pretty sure everyone knows what im speaking about.
These Connection Issues can be very different. Sometimes everyone gets kicked out of one Room (The Room just vanishes) and sometimes just a few People get kicked.
Im super sure litarally everyone here knows what I mean. So im like, why is this a thing? And why isn't it fixed yet?
For Example: We got a new Ghost Mode Event, ,,play 30 mins each day'' cool, but here it comes:

My First Room crashed after 15 Minutes, result = Time didnt counted. (Everyone got kicked)
My Second Room was different, only a few people got kicked ( i know that cuz i joined the same room again but a few people where missing) result = Time didnt counted
The Third Game was exactly like the first one, Round about 15 Minutes and then it crashed again. result = Time didnt counted

Im sorry but im so tired of this. Just to make it clear, im not hating the Game ore the Gm's themselfes.
If that were the case, I would have left the game years ago. But I didnt do that yet.

Im tired of hearing people telling me ,,yeah it's your Connection'' thats just not true.

This is my last attemp to get attention and to get this Issue solved asap.
All i want is to play the Game I rly used to like to.

I think its in everyones interest to have a running Game.

Share this to hopefully get something changed.

WST_Kevin aka Seven

Comments

• I played the first day of Ghost Event, 1 game of 13 rounds (Laboratory) and last 35min without any error... but have seen some DC here and there. Ranked ones are the worst, you auto lose 20 points and get a temp ban from Ranked :(
    Not sure what its causing this, the only thing I can suggest is to do a fresh re-install of the game and reset your wifi router, sometimes this helps.
    There is no other thing you can do rather than wait till they give us a fixed version, I have been getting errors patch after patch since last year.
  • You can contact support team at working office hours and they will definitely help you about issues related to connection lost or errors