Why do I get randomly removed from HMX Rooms?

So I recently went in an HMX mode, Then after playing for around 10 Minutes I saw everyone frozen on my screen then my screen went black then I got moved back to lobby and I didn't know what happened exactly, The game didn't give me an error, and then I tried re-joining the same room and at 90% loading my screen went black and then I got moved back to lobby and it gave me an error message saying "Network Connection error, Moving to lobby (33_10136) ", I am sure that my internet is working just fine without any problems, So why is this happening??

Comments

• The games servers are very old and in dire need of an upgrade. It's not your comp or connection, the servers just got overloaded and lost track of you. It's the same reason there are sudden lag spikes with players walking in place for a moment before shooting off across the screen.
  • Mahakala wrote: »
    The games servers are very old and in dire need of an upgrade. It's not your comp or connection, the servers just got overloaded and lost track of you. It's the same reason there are sudden lag spikes with players walking in place for a moment before shooting off across the screen.

True

It doesn't just happen in HMX either, it's in all game-modes. It's even more frequent in Ranked-matches. When the servers are full, it happens 1/5 times for me.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Boody200 wrote: »
    So I recently went in an HMX mode, Then after playing for around 10 Minutes I saw everyone frozen on my screen then my screen went black then I got moved back to lobby and I didn't know what happened exactly, The game didn't give me an error, and then I tried re-joining the same room and at 90% loading my screen went black and then I got moved back to lobby and it gave me an error message saying "Network Connection error, Moving to lobby (33_10136) ", I am sure that my internet is working just fine without any problems, So why is this happening??

It's really happens with me too, but I found that was my Internet connection problem, so I hopefully that you check your Internet connection and everything will be working smoothly, and if it doesn't help, then please let me know so I can find a way to help you
  • Maybe you internet connection interrupting many things has an effect on it so you got out ☺ if you are sure that your connection is good you can kindly send a ticket and be sure that GMS will help you