Serious hacking problem with Crossfire!

I don't even know where to start...
I started playing this game march 2009. Even at that time there was a hacking problem but the game was enjoyable and fun
A few friends and me started playing this game because we didn't have a good computer at that time.
It was really fun to play this game even though you encountered at least 1 hacker per game
fast forward 10 years later this game got worst
I wonder what does z8games do with all the money they receive from people putting money into this game?
How come its been 10 years and the game got worst with hackers?
I have no words for the situation the game is in right now
I want to play some ranking games with some friends just for fun and we cant enjoy it because at least 1 guy is hacking. Not just in the opposite team, in ours also.

I am really disappointed in the game developers and the company that runs this game.
It has so much potential but they dont care. GREED
Im sure they can get the game to where it can be but after 10 years of doing nothing against hackers I dont think they will

REALLY disappointed with the way things are in this game...

Comments

• I dont remember when i see a hacker in pub actually,maybe some people are better then you
  • I know I'm probably going to get "Oh you're a mod of course you'd say that" but I've seen 0 hackers in the past couple months, in pubs with my friends at least.
  • He wrote ranked, anyways ranked will always be infested gotta get use to it sadly been like that from the get go. Try public rooms seems they gotten better by the looks of it.

-wow finally managed post after many syntax error
  • oSasukeXxX wrote: »
    He wrote ranked, anyways ranked will always be infested gotta get use to it sadly been like that from the get go. Try public rooms seems they gotten better by the looks of it.

-wow finally managed post after many syntax error

Hahaha..The forum is as broken as the game itself xD
  • A serious problem is the mid-east players with a bad internet and, with jumping fps/lagg. No one put this problem.
  • Ive been playing since 2012ish, there was fly hackers and speed hackers back in they day, recently started playing again, haven't seen 1 hacker, I think you're just trash lol
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]Bunni;n6887800]I know I'm probably going to get "Oh you're a mod of course you'd say that" but I've seen 0 hackers in the past couple months, in pubs with my friends at least.[/QUOTE]

In what game ? Probably not this one , cause this one is full of them . Especially on weekends .
  • This post was in March, its May, I must be in an "Alternate Galaxy" because I'm reading there are "NO HACKERS" or very few? Anyone that would make a (Claim) like that are "Protecting the Rights to Hack!" Orange is the New Lie. There are so many Hackers in Cross-Fire it is REDICULOUS. There are Players with the [Rank] of Marshall; that like a General with 10 Stars who haven't been Playing for a YEAR --- Not POSSIBLE? Check some of the I.e. There are Players with over 300,000,000 Kills, with a KND (Ratio of 10:0) they also have a Headshot Count at 299,999,000 out of 300,000,000! Yeah no Hacking here?
  • In ranked? Maybe. But in the rest of the game? They were dealt with. A year ago, HMX was filled with people flying, one shotting and speed hacking, in the past month I haven't seen one person with anything other than a walk program, and they end up getting booted by the in game detection anyway. Only other thing I saw was someone with a rate of fire hack in one ZM game, who also got booted. As for the KDR, there are VIP guns that only record your kills, and not your deaths.
  • ILLNews wrote: »
    This post was in March, its May, I must be in an "Alternate Galaxy" because I'm reading there are "NO HACKERS" or very few? Anyone that would make a (Claim) like that are "Protecting the Rights to Hack!" Orange is the New Lie. There are so many Hackers in Cross-Fire it is REDICULOUS. There are Players with the [Rank] of Marshall; that like a General with 10 Stars who haven't been Playing for a YEAR --- Not POSSIBLE? Check some of the I.e. There are Players with over 300,000,000 Kills, with a KND (Ratio of 10:0) they also have a Headshot Count at 299,999,000 out of 300,000,000! Yeah no Hacking here?

Those people aren't hacking. They're usually very high rank. They joined E.M room where multiple AFKs with lots of VIPs to farm. They can get around 50K EXP during the week, and about 100K per match duing weekend. Finally, since they get 48-104 kills and only die 12-13 times, their KDR should increase very quick. If you look at the EXP ranking of all time, they are all EXP farmers. Because you can never reach that much exp by playing normal matches like HMX, S&D or TDM
  • SERIOUSLY-you haven't seen hackers lately? These are the stupidest things you can write.
    Enter the weekend and you will see that you do not sleep
  • i play nothing but search and destroy, mostly about 5 games a day most nowadays, and i can say i come across atleast one hacker a day. the game is in no way as bad as it was back in the day before i quit for four years but theyre still there. aimbots and wallers. and as far as the developers and people who run this game, are idiots.

• If your playing with friends then yeah you wont see one DOH. thats what the gms tell us to do play with friends DOh
    So AIBOT isnt back with this kid in TDM EGY NA1 CH8 ovbviously from canada or the U.S fcking A..... went 58-3 all headshots nice ah
    Meanwhile in other servers similar sh!t happaning
    Z8 are cheap arse fcks for not having ingame moderators.
    Cant hate the player right? hate the system and join the aimbotting crew straight away. ofc they will be working on a solution withing the next 5 years, so grit ya teeth for the time being. HACK WAVE IS COMMING IN STRONG
    RANK is full of them ******s

Omg we gonna die, cheaters hacker wallers. You need to relax man, its not 2010, cheaters are not same, just try hard, be pro.
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]Bunni;n6887800]I know I'm probably going to get "Oh you're a mod of course you'd say that" but I've seen 0 hackers in the past couple months, in pubs with my friends at least.[/QUOTE]

Its seems you don't play all rooms on all channels, youre not lucky like others to get hackers in room, thats mean They are! But They hide like rats:D
  • [MOD]Bunni .. are you blind or do you just work here ? You didn`t saw any hacker .. of corse you didn`t . This aint hackers , this are cheaters ... using a cheat created by a hacker :) So , your legit :)
  • Absolutely I share your feeling. day by day, less players are active in the game and at least %50 percent of active players are hacking users. untill last year, we could see those hackers just in rank mode but this year, those hackers are everywhere in the game. I am sending at least 15 tickets daily. I opened new acccount just to report hackers who I encountered in regular matches. I mean this year the game became worse and nobody can see GMs in the game. GMs just try to copy new skin and old weapons from chinese server. and you can't see a Gm in the game while they are playing and spontaneous in-game ban. GMs just focus on how much money they can earn monthly and some useless discounts in ZP. they don't want to pay for a new security system on the game. I think that Crossfire west will be ended at the end of 2020 because none of GMs pay attention to complient of players.
  • lnca wrote: »
    Absolutely I share your feeling. day by day, less players are active in the game and at least %50 percent of active players are hacking users. untill last year, we could see those hackers just in rank mode but this year, those hackers are everywhere in the game. I am sending at least 15 tickets daily. I opened new acccount just to report hackers who I encountered in regular matches. I mean this year the game became worse and nobody can see GMs in the game. GMs just try to copy new skin and old weapons from chinese server. and you can't see a Gm in the game while they are playing and spontaneous in-game ban. GMs just focus on how much money they can earn monthly and some useless discounts in ZP. they don't want to pay for a new security system on the game. I think that Crossfire west will be ended at the end of 2020 because none of GMs pay attention to complient of players.

This game has become famous with its hackers and zp consuming. Like it is almost 10 years you know and cant prevent hacking properly. I really like cf but quality games like call of duty create report system in games , makes it much easier to report and wont let us bother with which time , which round we encountered with hack . Their job it is to observe. As if Im getting paid to watch the whole match to find the timing. Besides, for cf even if we send a ticket i dont even know if they mind to check them.. I should admit I have seen before that cf were automatically banning hackers but it doesnt work anymore i guess.
  • To be honest ranked is 1/3 of players are hackers but for me and everyone can make it it is easier to use ban them by reporting in discord if you have captian role and iam really appreciate the rule that GMS do to make game better by helping us at once through discord ☺