A real problem with GM/ a suggestion 4 Anti-Cheat engine

We all have this moment guys, when we're super lit and just team wipe the opposite team member by yourself.
​​
with the current event a real problem emerges which is (you already have guessed it) kicking aces. I usually play F.F.A/ZM/TDM/weapon master the kind of modes were the players actually focused on beating the h@ck out of the other team and no one has time to think about kicking unless there was a h@cker.
​​​​​​But with the current event you have to play like a game or two a day Ghost mode and let me tell every single game like really every single game an ace or two just got kicked for no reason [I think S&D have the same kind of problem].
for me to get the 150 kills I got kicked like 4 times with more than 150 kills that means I finished the event twice because of the random kicking.
SO for the seek of those who play only GM and got always kicked can't developers just remove kick vote like in Mutation mode and 4 hackers apply a new Anti-Cheat engine in [GM /S&D] like [FAIR PLAY SYSTEM] applied to battlefield 1 which bans players based on their score on the match. [Like they got to much headshots I'm little time and so on]
I really want to see that kind changes applied to CF....
​​​

Comments

• A good beginning would be that they disable kick vote during events, as the kicking is more usual during events. There's way to much kicking of non hacking players, which is the thing vote kick is for, not to kick people who you don't like for a reason. If people can't kick there will of course be slightly more cheaters and botters during the events, but you can report them or kick them from the room after the game. I see a lot of people kicking the ACE, but even more noobs that get kicked during events, because more experienced players in whatever mode the event is in, can't bare beginners and kick everyone they don't deem pro.

A lot of people probably get kicked during this GM event because they are using loud weapons. When there is an event for a mode where there usually isn't to many players active, you have to accept that probably up to 90% of those that are playing are noobs in the mode. So be tolerant during the event and don't kick just because they don't play the way you have learned to play during the years. I didn't even bother to think about playing with sound on for this event (because I know people will run around with loud weapons). Neither do I care to use any kind of tactics for that matter, it's much more fun to rush kill.

If you are going to be an intolerant snob, you can play your favorite mode outside of when there are events of it. Then make private rooms, where you and your friends can be pro's against each-other, not needing to bother encountering beginners.

This kind of thinking is what kills modes. I remember when I started to play CF many years ago with my first account. GM was then plagued first by players that kicked those that could actually play like you are supposed to do = pinpointing via sound, jumping techniques for the ghosts etc... Because they were absolutely sure they were cheaters. Then after a while the other kind of kicking became the norm = Noobs Out. It's not by chance that the mode died out to the few players that play it today, I gave it up because of the venom between players and didn't feel like starting playing it again either, when i made this accounts years later. This event show that players have learned nothing and it is still players from both sides that are culprits.

I wasn't there when several other modes came, went and died out. But seeing how people threat each other now, I am not particularly surprised that players disappears from modes (and the game).
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Always tell people you should make a room with friends and clan password and will solve all your problems The game does not fix anything People complain about everything
  • Painanator wrote: »
    A good beginning would be that they disable kick vote during events, as the kicking is more usual during events. There's way to much kicking of non hacking players, which is the thing vote kick is for, not to kick people who you don't like for a reason. If people can't kick there will of course be slightly more cheaters and botters during the events, but you can report them or kick them from the room after the game. I see a lot of people kicking the ACE, but even more noobs that get kicked during events, because more experienced players in whatever mode the event is in, can't bare beginners and kick everyone they don't deem pro.

A lot of people probably get kicked during this GM event because they are using loud weapons. When there is an event for a mode where there usually isn't to many players active, you have to accept that probably up to 90% of those that are playing are noobs in the mode. So be tolerant during the event and don't kick just because they don't play the way you have learned to play during the years. I didn't even bother to think about playing with sound on for this event (because I know people will run around with loud weapons). Neither do I care to use any kind of tactics for that matter, it's much more fun to rush kill.

If you are going to be an intolerant snob, you can play your favorite mode outside of when there are events of it. Then make private rooms, where you and your friends can be pro's against each-other, not needing to bother encountering beginners.

This kind of thinking is what kills modes. I remember when I started to play CF many years ago with my first account. GM was then plagued first by players that kicked those that could actually play like you are supposed to do = pinpointing via sound, jumping techniques for the ghosts etc... Because they were absolutely sure they were cheaters. Then after a while the other kind of kicking became the norm = Noobs Out. It's not by chance that the mode died out to the few players that play it today, I gave it up because of the venom between players and didn't feel like starting playing it again either, when i made this accounts years later. This event show that players have learned nothing and it is still players from both sides that are culprits.

I wasn't there when several other modes came, went and died out. But seeing how people threat each other now, I am not particularly surprised that players disappears from modes (and the game).

It is a great idea my friend to disable kicking votes during events. But the point is that some players kick the Ace not because he's loud or anything not at all. They just kick him, that is it a good player just got kicked because he can play and others can't. Me personally love to play as a ghost one match my team [with some of them of higher ranks] just rush 4 kill, and all soldier have MG and camping so half of the ghosts just die in the first 10 secs. So every round I have to keep my position and kill the soldiers or plant the C4 and defend it.... And after 24 rounds the score was 12/12 in the last round we all rashes as I had a feeling that they would kick and got like 4/5 of them then they kick voted me. Literally I killed the last solider got mission success and Bam you've been kicked.... No exp no GB no KD ratio no time played nothing.
    It's nothing if you were a kid or at school but as an adult who have a work and life and who can barely make 2/3 hours of the day as fun time then spend an hour in a game like that and got kicked it really hurts.....
  • IGN_Galaxy wrote: »
    Always tell people you should make a room with friends and clan password and will solve all your problems The game does not fix anything People complain about everything

Bad idea really bad one.... U really can't see how "play with ur friend in a password protected room" destroyed the game it's like if the is a 100 rooms in a channel there would be like 70% rooms with passwords of only 2 players in a 16 players-room/ 30% HMX and then 10 rooms only 4 random people to play in.... There is no fun in 1vs1 game people seeking 4 bigger maps and 64 players-rooms..
    The devastating effect of " playing with friends " idea could be seen in the Elemental temple map Im ZM where players played with "friends" only and then they literally got stuck together... They just kept kicking New comers so solo player had no place to go......
    Then when all the "friends" got the m4a1 Lasser they just keep playing with each other having Absurd scores like 700 clears
    ​​​​​​​Then they went so far that they would make the room "unable to join" so the normal people would not enter it if one of the DCex...
  • The first thing you play with friends is the most fun thing in the game. you are right. We played zombies like this. Don't accept strangers
    dont Talking about 700 clear We are playing with each other friends It is not about talking how many clear you played but if you want to find people enter 5 clans dedicated to zombies
    http://crossfire.z8games.com/clan/275611
    http://crossfire.z8games.com/clan/313913
    http://crossfire.z8games.com/clan/175769
    http://crossfire.z8games.com/clan/420252
    http://crossfire.z8games.com/clan/399394
    Look in Room S&D ٍTurk how we playing
    look in Room HM Egy how we playing
    We do not play 1vs1 We play with each other Each of us 100 friends Each one of us knows different people The friend brings another friend to the room Are you understand me now
  • IGN_Galaxy wrote: »
    The first thing you play with friends is the most fun thing in the game. you are right. We played zombies like this. Don't accept strangers
    dont Talking about 700 clear We are playing with each other friends It is not about talking how many clear you played but if you want to find people enter 5 clans dedicated to zombies
    http://crossfire.z8games.com/clan/275611
    http://crossfire.z8games.com/clan/313913
    http://crossfire.z8games.com/clan/175769
    http://crossfire.z8games.com/clan/420252
    http://crossfire.z8games.com/clan/399394
    Look in Room S&D ٍTurk how we playing
    look in Room HM Egy how we playing
    We do not play 1vs1 We play with each other Each of us 100 friends Each one of us knows different people The friend brings another friend to the room Are you understand me now

So basically u saying that password protected rooms of two people ain't a problem? And yes that's the point u don't have to join a clan just to play the game which the opposite happening lately... literally there're people saying join us now or get kicked...

• It is a great idea my friend to disable kicking votes during events. But the point is that some players kick the Ace not because he's loud or anything not at all. They just kick him, that is it a good player just got kicked because he can play and others can't. Me personally love to play as a ghost one match my team [with some of them of higher ranks] just rush 4 kill, and all soldier have MG and camping so half of the ghosts just die in the first 10 secs. So every round I have to keep my position and kill the soldiers or plant the C4 and defend it.... And after 24 rounds the score was 12/12 in the last round we all rashes as I had a feeling that they would kick and got like 4/5 of them then they kick voted me. Literally I killed the last solider got mission success and Bam you've been kicked.... No exp no GB no KD ratio no time played nothing.
    It's nothing if you were a kid or at school but as an adult who have a work and life and who can barely make 2/3 hours of the day as fun time then spend an hour in a game like that and got kicked it really hurts.....

Yes I know, some people are idiots and kick just because of jealousy. But many of them seem not to be able to understand that there are players that are better than them, this is also why probably 2/3 of the hack-reports the GM's get are false (which make banning of the real hackers slower).
    There is a lot of arrogance going on in this game.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • i think many replies here miss the Point of the creator.

that is the reason why i stopped playin public modes where kikvote is enabled. and starting to doing events only with a handfull of friends. or 1vs1 with me and my 2 laptops.

you can join what ever room/mode u want. when u want to enjoy some rounds cf after a working day for urself. u will only find Rooms where every 30 seconds someone starting a kikvote for 99% fun reason.
    i really hate this dumb Kids who think : hey nice kikvote is enabled so ill try it out for fun and see what happens. oh denied. damn. but i have a 2nd try….

this is a big community Problem since cf exist. that being said from a 2011 Veteran.

#EnableAgeControl

• So basically u saying that password protected rooms of two people ain't a problem? And yes that's the point u don't have to join a clan just to play the game which the opposite happening lately... literally there're people saying join us now or get kicked...

You don't understand yet I'm not talking about two people in the room, but the room is full of people, but a password so as not to enter the novices and hackers if you want to play clean
  • Maybe in the future they will buy stronger anti cheat but the best solution is to report hackers immediately using discord they will get ban at once after only some minutes of review ☺