CFS Mena BRACKETS

we have signed up after the announcement by 20 minutes and we are not accepted? how? Raseup5iveYO

Comments

• Raseup 5ive is one of the best egyptian teams who deserves to compete in such tournament
  • Whoever works for this company, whoever make the decisions , Gameplay , Competitive scene ,specially [CFS Organaizers] The organaizers are totaly hillarious , could anybody explain how is that fair? , after the CFS MENA Qualifier announcement by 20 minutes we have filled the registeration with out any mistake, and havent recieved any mails with any mistakes to work on. , at the end of the day, the brackets are out and we are not accepted? wow. , lets take a look at the brackets, before talking about the brackets let me say who am i or who we are, We are raseup5ive, competitive team since 2013, before the EU & NA Merge, before ESL was the main part of the tournaments in Crossfire, well lets get back to the brackets, the egyptian teams are full of 15 teams limited, and i dont know why is it limited, u are giving opportunity for who doesnt deserve to compete in this tournament and dropping alot of good egyptian teams, thats the first part "limited bracket", 2nd part: its total of 15 teams , lets check out, Rawness ,, Anubis EG ,, Fragnation , Soldiers ,, Rebeels ,, Ravenna are 6 teams which deserve to compete and they practice everyday for months as same as we are.. , lets take a look to the rest of the teams, Landlords? Raptors? Strongz? SharpshoterX? i wont continue these are 9 teams , which are unknowns.. , never seen them before in the competitive scene, these are taking spots instead of us? my team didnt get accepted because of these? my team who ve been practicing for 5months and one of my teammates have dropped his job for practicing and put his all time in the game for the tournament , we didnt get accepted? we got 2nd place in egypt cup 2017 "Anubis ex team" and we didnt get accepted?, zombie&hmx teams are participating in CFS Qualifier tournament? Z8 Owners u are hillarious.. im out of this game
  • RIP to the boys

Would've played some really good games in the qualifier :/
  • Yes its totally unfair they randomly picked teams, alots of good teams also wasn’t accepted one of them is rasuep i consider them a top tier team and they practiced for that, aswel as valhalla team they didn't accept them and they are a good team which deserves to be in the qualifiers
  • here comes an admin telling us '' Please note that teams are chosen on a combination of first come first serve, as well as completeness of information.'' it really feels like that we are dealing with bunch of robots we want to hold a professional conversation not a god damn line that's being copied and posted on all our tickets and threads for god sake.
This discussion has been closed.