Been a long time

Hey guys,
Was rooting around the old files in my computer and found old Crossfire and decided to pop back and see whats new since I've been gone.
Left around 2011/2012 so I'm betting theres some new stuff I've missed but the core game I hope is still the same (please tell me bunnyhopping in GM wasn't patched :P)
Also found it a crazy co-incidence that today marks around the 10 year mark for my account, god that makes me feel old.

So in short, hey whats new and how you guys doing?
JaT

Comments

• Welcome back!

Quite a lot has happend since you've been gone, some of these developments happened recently and others are there since some time:
    • CF Europe was closed and migrated in to CF West
    • Activity is quite good, though many complain about the majority of the player base being Middle Eastern (their ping can sometimes be quite high)
    • Some OP weapons have been released along the way (9A-91, SMG's with JPH bullets that have stopping effect, shotguns with a slug function that can kill at a long range and VVIP's)
    • The server performance isn't what it used to be, FPS drops, random disconnects and ping spikes are often reported by players. (though this might be because of their PC's too)
    • Some new game modes were introduced (you'll have to explore those on your own)
    All things considered, I find CF West doing quite well. I still enjoy playing since all this time. Hope you'll feel the same!
    CF West also has a Discord since some time, if you feel like finding contact outside of this forum you can join by following this link: http://discord.gg/crossfire