The Banned Game

1683684685686687689»

Comments

  • Banned for still doing this.

    Ban me for continuing it also...
  • Banned for thinking you're doing something bad for continuing this.
  • GRarterty wrote: »
    Banned for thinking you're doing something bad for continuing this.

    Banned for having less than 69 posts

  • Banned for having less than 69 posts

    Banned for discrimination against low post count.
  • seafrogseafrog Holy Knight
    ccmegas wrote: »

    Banned for discrimination against low post count.

    Banned because your avatar sucks, and because I'm annoyed that this thread was on page FIVE =_____=
  • [MOD]Rex[MOD]Rex Veteran Elite
    seafrog wrote: »

    Banned because your avatar sucks, and because I'm annoyed that this thread was on page FIVE =_____=

    Banned because I refuse to believe its been 10 years
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]Rex;n6880911]

    Banned because I refuse to believe its been 10 years
    [/QUOTE]

    Banned because there aren't many mods who are as chill as you :( aka those without the MOD egos :D not to name anyone :D :D
  • Pyrex00 wrote: »

    Banned because there aren't many mods who are as chill as you :( aka those without the MOD egos :D not to name anyone :D :D

    Banned for having the WEM guns!
  • I ban JerryBond for banning Rex
  • ban for being single :(
  • Hema_11_22 wrote: »
    ban for being single :(

    Banned for not being cool
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]Polleus;n6882843]

    Banned for not being cool[/QUOTE]

    Banned for being a newbie!

  • Banned for being a newbie!

    baneed for failed invade earth with galactic weapons. damn aliens try better.
Sign In or Register to comment.