game closing out

Ok anyone else have this issue. First started as random disconnect errors. Sometimes 3-4 a day. Well the past two weeks that has disappeared now the game will randomly close completely out to my desktop without warning. It usually happens right when a map ends or when I press join to go in a map. No errors, nothing. Just straight close to desktop. Anyone else or any insight much appreciated!!! Its annoying as f!@k. Also ive reinstalled several times with no change. thx guys

Comments

• Pr0Mortal wrote: »
    Ok anyone else have this issue. First started as random disconnect errors. Sometimes 3-4 a day. Well the past two weeks that has disappeared now the game will randomly close completely out to my desktop without warning. It usually happens right when a map ends or when I press join to go in a map. No errors, nothing. Just straight close to desktop. Anyone else or any insight much appreciated!!! Its annoying as f!@k. Also ive reinstalled several times with no change. thx guys

This is happening to me too, i also reinstaled a fresh copy of windows and made all updates for it, and a fresh copy of the game and it is still happening.
  • i fixed this issue at my pc with this solution: i installed the latest version of net.framwork
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/framework/whats-new/index#v471
    although i checked my pc driver with this tool! It's good like Driver Booster but a little bit better because it's find very rare drivers for your pc: http://s0ft4pc.com/driver-talent/
    good luck.
    You need a adblocker to visit this website!
  • I get the instant close-out issue at end of matches about once a week. Though i've heard others report it being quite the issue. It's not bad enough for me to jump into player based solutions for it but would appreciate the Devs looking into the issue. Along with the issue with the game not responding shortly after opening from as soon as the Log-In area to as far in as even being inside a server channel. Seems whenever the background effects kick in on the server/channel area is when there's a chance of the game going into a none-responsive state. And then when it does that and win10 pops up saying CF stopped responding is when XIGN decides to actually do something and says "Client opened multiple times" like nah brah not even the right problem try again.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    I get the instant close-out issue at end of matches about once a week. Though i've heard others report it being quite the issue. It's not bad enough for me to jump into player based solutions for it but would appreciate the Devs looking into the issue. Along with the issue with the game not responding shortly after opening from as soon as the Log-In area to as far in as even being inside a server channel. Seems whenever the background effects kick in on the server/channel area is when there's a chance of the game going into a none-responsive state. And then when it does that and win10 pops up saying CF stopped responding is when XIGN decides to actually do something and says "Client opened multiple times" like nah brah not even the right problem try again.

Same here with non responsive. Usually mine happens when using the quick join feature. It just goes to loading joining room screen and freezes. As far as the random freezing I downloaded a good fav system care unlimited, full scanned and fixed everything that popped up. It help with the fps drops from every few mins it once or twice a match. Still not a full fix. I imagine it's got something to do with crossfire and the framework or the connection to server and tcp/IP connection.
  • it rarely happens to me but when i installed last version of netframework it doesn't happen anymore
  • try to see some youtube videos so u can folow steps in better way