Yes another thread about HACKS

Too many hacks not enough BANS! I checked the banlist and the ban to hack ratio is bad. Every game I go into now there is at least 2-3 aimbotters. If any mod would just play a few games there would be at least 6 banned.

Their actions have no consequences and that's not how life works. MODS PLZ DO YOUR JOBS! I'd rather have all of the hackers banned then the hacks patched. Many less idiots to play with.

I just needed to vent my anger because I just had 3 losses and a .9 ratio because of dumb aimbotters who have no life.

kbai

Comments

• Too many hacks not enough BANS! I checked the banlist and the ban to hack ratio is bad. Every game I go into now there is at least 2-3 aimbotters. If any mod would just play a few games there would be at least 6 banned.

Their actions have no consequences and that's not how life works. MODS PLZ DO YOUR JOBS! I'd rather have all of the hackers banned then the hacks patched. Many less idiots to play with.

I just needed to vent my anger because I just had 3 losses and a .9 ratio because of dumb aimbotters who have no life.

kbai

Mod's can only use they're wizard power's on forum's!
  • eagleeeee wrote: »
    lol wizard power's XD
  • eagleeeee wrote: »

Okay so they report hackers by playing games and saving the replays. Then review it make sure the person is actually hacking. Obviously you aren't going to be able to ban someone while you are playing.
  • Too many hacks not enough BANS! I checked the banlist and the ban to hack ratio is bad. Every game I go into now there is at least 2-3 aimbotters. If any mod would just play a few games there would be at least 6 banned.

kbai

First of all, a moderators job is to maintain the forum. Second, all of the mods have been spending more time than usual ingame collecting evidence against hackers. I understand your frustration, but this will not last. The hack that is in circulation came from one place. All of the other known hacks are no longer functioning, so when this one is patched out things will return to normal.
  • First of all, a moderators job is to maintain the forum. Second, all of the mods have been spending more time than usual ingame collecting evidence against hackers. I understand your frustration, but this will not last. The hack that is in circulation came from one place. All of the other known hacks are no longer functioning, so when this one is patched out things will return to normal.

okay okay, I'm calm. I just won't play till a patch comes.
  • 1. Allot of bans are not allowed to be shown on the ban list.. Only specific ones can be shown (company policy)

2. The newly formed CF MOD clan already gained a bunch of points. Us MODs are VERY active. But we cannot be everywhere at once. http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=47614

3.GMs are well aware of the hacks and are working on fixing them.

4. Also there is a very good chance that some of the people who you facing were better then you. Remember Saidin gets 200 reports a day... And every replay needs to be watched for false reports.
  • the main reason the 'hack to banned' ratio is bad is because people see hackers, and just flame and cry, but dont report.

i know everyone reading this has reported 417 hackers with 12 banned, but most of the players dont even know that crossfire has forums.

also, id say about 5/8 players on the team with the hacker will defend him, because hes doing their team good. we all know the 'z0mg shattap newb, your mom, stupid bish he dont hack' kinda thing.

xtrap is new to this game, it has blocked some hackers, and those with undetected hacks will get detected. every game has hacks, especially a free game like this. people make money to find ways through CF's coding to get hacks to work, if you got paid to do that, would you stop trying?
  • things will return to normal.
    yay then we can have our normal chammer's back! (better then aimbot here >.>) And then I can QQ without getting kicked!
  • Didn't you quit Cross Fire? That must have just been a passing phase, eh?
  • Didn't you quit Cross Fire? That must have just been a passing phase, eh?

no no no, I quit CF till the new patch when this "x-trap" is updated and I did not quit forum's he he he....
  • [MOD]Icely wrote: »
    1. Allot of bans are not allowed to be shown on the ban list.. Only specific ones can be shown (company policy)

2. The newly formed CF MOD clan already gained a bunch of points. Us MODs are VERY active. But we cannot be everywhere at once. http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=47614

3.GMs are well aware of the hacks and are working on fixing them.

4. Also there is a very good chance that some of the people who you facing were better then you. Remember Saidin gets 200 reports a day... And every replay needs to be watched for false reports.

I see.. Well, like I said ill just wait.

Couldn't Z8games sue the forums that put out hacks for people to download? I've always wondered why they don't do that.
  • I see.. Well, like I said ill just wait.

Couldn't Z8games sue the forums that put out hacks for people to download? I've always wondered why they don't do that.

Cause they just make the hack's