Why are all the new weapons in Crates Z8 Games?

I would like to ask Z8 why are the new weapons in crates? I mean gamers waited so long for a patch and that is what you are going to do. This is just wrong and i think Z8 is only looking to Make More Money (the 3 M). I am actually thinking of quiting the game now because I expected more from this patch. I think this new patch was a Disapointment & I am shure other gamers would agree on this. The new map & new upgrades to the game are kool and very well done and i must say "good job" but make puting all your new weapons in the Black Market is a Big Disapointment to the players. At least if you had one in the item shop would have been so good. Expecting players to spend there money on a luck & chance option leave them with the short end of the rope & i am Sorry to say this but this new patch suck.:(

Comments

• The crates are GP not ZP. Not to mention the one crate has the possibility of winning 2 different permanent weapons, as well as having the Scar Light, Mp7, Type 89 and Glok all within the same crate. Pretty good variety even if the weapons are timed.

These weapons won't be the last weapons we add to the game.

This won't be the last patch we do for the game.

We will continue to add content for both the game and the Black Market.

The major addition in this patch is obviously the anti-hacking measures. Which coming from you, one who reports quite a few hackers, I would have thought would make you very happy?

One thing at a time here.. We wanted to add some new content into the game. This was a pretty major patch from the back end perspective though. Take that as you will I suppose.
  • Saidin, not to speak out of line, but wasn't the Thompson part of the Crossfire Zombie Mode 2.0 update?
  • We can not always bring out new weapons for ZP only or even GP sometimes. These weapons are just for fun.

Now as you may have noticed this patches main job was not new content but in fact anti-hack protection, bug fixes, and overall changing much of the games backend coding. :p

Would you rather add some new weapons or remove hackers? ;)
  • We can not always bring out new weapons for ZP only or even GP sometimes. These weapons are just for fun.

Now as you may have noticed this patches main job was not new content but in fact anti-hack protection, bug fixes, and overall changing much of the games backend coding. :p

weapons please XD
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    The crates are GP not ZP. Not to mention the one crate has the possibility of winning 2 different permanent weapons, as well as having the Scar Light, Mp7, Type 89 and Glok all within the same crate. Pretty good variety even if the weapons are timed.

These weapons won't be the last weapons we add to the game.

This won't be the last patch we do for the game.

We will continue to add content for both the game and the Black Market.

The major addition in this patch is obviously the anti-hacking measures. Which coming from you, one who reports quite a few hackers, I would have thought would make you very happy?

One thing at a time here.. We wanted to add some new content into the game. This was a pretty major patch from the back end perspective though. Take that as you will I suppose.

From the "back end perspective", i agree with you 100% that it was a major patch and i know the crates are GP, but to get GP players need to buy ZP. Is'ent that so? I mean if you had just one of the three new weapons in the item shop, that alone would have been good enough. I expected better from Z8.
  • Quit if you want, because it won't make a difference. The best things in life aren't free, a company has to make money somehow. To those less fortunate, that is impossible, but it is their fault.

Not to be rude, but honestly, he specified that this patch was mainly for security updates and game optimization (and they did a damn good job with that). We were lucky to get a map and etc...

Just smile and move on, and if you don't like it still, then that's your beef. Sorry.

FallenAngel you could have remove hackers and please players by just removeing one of the 3 weapons from B.M and placeing it in the Item Shop. Why does ever new weapon need to be the the B.M?:confused:
  • Dj Flamez wrote: »
    FallenAngel you could have remove hackers and please players by just removeing one of the 3 weapons from B.M and placeing it in the Item Shop. Why does ever new weapon need to be the the B.M?:confused:

Most of the ZP crate weapons are rare/once-in-a-lifetime weapons. Understand that these only come around ONCE IN A BLUE MOON. If I was "giving away" a rare, powerful weapon to the public, I'd ask them to pay for it too. It's only fair in perspective.
  • xErthys wrote: »
    Most of the ZP crate weapons are rare/once-in-a-lifetime weapons. Understand that these only come around ONCE IN A BLUE MOON. If I was "giving away" a rare, powerful weapon to the public, I'd ask them to pay for it too. It's only fair in perspective.

No offece, but you need to wake up and look at the world we live in. Think about those cant afford to buy ZP (and then convert it into GP) just to gamble it away on the Black Market. :(
  • so would any one else like to say what they think about this?
  • Personally I don't have a problem with new weapons being all in GP crates despite the fact that I still won't spend a single dollar (euro in fact) on CrossFire.

First, for a free game, CF gives you a lot of money to begin with, more than 100,000GP, enough for a rifle and a sniper rifle. With events like free crates for playing on certain week, you can easily get more, enough for 1 or 2 pistols. So you can basically have two bags full of weapons For Free.

Besides, GP crates can be a way of actually earning GP. How is that ? If you have enough luck with the temporary weapons, and if you have the patience to open the crates when necessary, you can have one 10,000 GP weapon (i.e. a weapon that once broken needs 10,000GP of repairs, meaning you actually earn those 10,000GP if you don't repair it) and at least two 2,500GP weapons. total = 15,000 GP. With direct GP bonus, you already covered the 16,000GP the crates cost you. Each additional temp weapons is thus bonus GP.
    And to top it all, don't forget that all that crates gives a slight chance of earning 10,000GP and ofc, a permanent weapon, not to mention temp bonus like speed defuse/all grenades/ect. Not really a trap imo.

Finally, you seem to forget the SuperReward tool to earn free ZP. I already got more than 5000 (enough to buy the 40,000GP pack) thanks to those free offers. And I didn't tried the phone offers (need a new phone...) wich can get you a lot more.

In conclusion, I would have been disappointed if those new weapons would have been in ZP crates, but with the new anti-hack, the new map, and what I said earlier, it's really no big deal. Thank you for the new patch (I don't work for Z8 in case you wonder... XD).

ps : it would be really excellent if a new EM map could come in the future with some of the newer weapons in it, just like Alaska did with the PSG-1.

Id rather remove hackers but alreast make it decent of winning in BM. I spent ottles of money on BM and didnt get very much. Then you see people who buy 2 crates of each and win.\

EDIT: NVM SAIDIN!!! I JUS WON M16 C OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!
  • See I'm happy and disappointed at the same time. Congrats to z8 for the new anti hack system and new map , the overall adjustment is very well done. I just don't understand why these particular guns are being put in.
    I mean, simply , how good can a m16 be with 5 more bullets... i don't imagine the recoil and the rest change much either. I see everyday people suggesting thompson rifles and such. Really... that's a world war gun, it's so bad in the current world the armor vest in current days can probably tank that gun for days >_>... I don't know how they balanced that gun into this game, but i can only assume the worst from what i have seen in the stats.
  • look at it this way: At least we got some form of new guns, the hacking is the best thing about the patch imo, whats the point of adding guns to a game if its no fun to play because of hackers? this is what we've been waiting for. so why not be grateful instead of crying about guns, which there are plenty of already in the game. i think bugs and hacks should be first priority, because its making the game better. guns are a big part, yes, but a game cant rely on that alone.
  • i am grateful about the xtrap deal, but i just can't get over these so called "guns" can they even be called guns? thompson is like a toy in comparison with any modern day gun.
  • HY3 wrote: »
    i am grateful about the xtrap deal, but i just can't get over these so called "guns" can they even be called guns? thompson is like a toy in comparison with any modern day gun.
    yea but its classic XD
  • classic is for the museum >_>, not for use
  • HY3 wrote: »
    classic is for the museum >_>, not for use
    the ak47 has been used for a while, not as long but a while
  • Im still wonderin y u guys are QQing about this patch! It actually got me mad because yall do not appreciate the effort Z8 put into the game. After moths of complaining about hackers we finally are able to play CF without worrying about hackers in the game. I would say this is the best patch ever! My little brother already got m16C and its pretty insane.

I want to thank Z8 for the great job that they did with this patch!

New Map,Guns, and most inportant NEW ANTI HACK SYSTEM!

I would think this will attract more players into coming to this game and playing it. CF wont be the game with tons of hackers anymore but will be described as the game with more variety and more fun now with all of this.

Great Job Z8 :) Keep it up!
  • well the winchester is zp crates in chinese
    we got it for gp so dont complain.
    The future crossfire is all dependent on blackmarket..

The weapons were added just for fun, I've seen and talked to a few people and they all said the same, even though these weapons "suck" they are collector items. Although I must admit I'm having a blast if one of my teammates (or opponents, I'll just kill them :D) has a thompson, that weapon is so much fun haha.

But I have to agree on the crates part with Dj_Flamez. I'm someone who doesn't mind spending some euro's on a game, but it gets incredibly annoying if the euro's are wasted on bad gambling luck. Check my signature, I've spend way too much money already to get the Kriss. Today I've bought 70 new GP crates in the hope of getting a thompson, to no avail of course.

With my current numbers on 275 Kriss Crates, 730 DE-Camo crates, 45-50 Halloween crates and 70 Winchester/Thompson crates. I'm starting to fear that Z8 or their gambling mechanism doesn't allow a loyal ZP buyer to have anything permanent.

The one thing Z8 COULD change (it's just a suggestion) is increasing the permanent weapon chance as you go. Say the standard win % is on 17%. If you opened up 50 crates this win chance increases to 25%. If you opened 100 crates it increases to 30% and if you opened 200 crates or more it increases to 40% (The win % only increases if the player did not win a permanent weapon). Something along those lines could keep everyone happy. Like i said, I don't mind paying for crates. But there has to be a point where I've spend MORE then enough money to get my hands on such a thing.
  • lnfinite wrote: »
    The weapons were added just for fun, I've seen and talked to a few people and they all said the same, even though these weapons "suck" they are collector items. Although I must admit I'm having a blast if one of my teammates (or opponents, I'll just kill them :D) has a thompson, that weapon is so much fun haha.

But I have to agree on the crates part with Dj_Flamez. I'm someone who doesn't mind spending some euro's on a game, but it gets incredibly annoying if the euro's are wasted on bad gambling luck. Check my signature, I've spend way too much money already to get the Kriss. Today I've bought 70 new GP crates in the hope of getting a thompson, to no avail of course.

With my current numbers on 275 Kriss Crates, 730 DE-Camo crates, 45-50 Halloween crates and 70 Winchester/Thompson crates. I'm starting to fear that Z8 or their gambling mechanism doesn't allow a loyal ZP buyer to have anything permanent.

The one thing Z8 COULD change (it's just a suggestion) is increasing the permanent weapon chance as you go. Say the standard win % is on 17%. If you opened up 50 crates this win chance increases to 25%. If you opened 100 crates it increases to 30% and if you opened 200 crates or more it increases to 40% (The win % only increases if the player did not win a permanent weapon). Something along those lines could keep everyone happy. Like i said, I don't mind paying for crates. But there has to be a point where I've spend MORE then enough money to get my hands on such a thing.

I agree with you 100 percent. And 730 DEAGLEC CRATES?!?!??!!??!?! WOW!!!
    I bought like 60 and i thought that was a lot....

and i do think at least one gun should be in the shop, cuz i never win anything from the BM
  • Saidin murked you all, stop running ya gums a mile stretch.
  • lol
    Dj Flamez wrote: »
    I would like to ask Z8 why are the new weapons in crates? I mean gamers waited so long for a patch and that is what you are going to do. This is just wrong and i think Z8 is only looking to Make More Money (the 3 M). I am actually thinking of quiting the game now because I expected more from this patch. I think this new patch was a Disapointment & I am shure other gamers would agree on this. The new map & new upgrades to the game are kool and very well done and i must say "good job" but make puting all your new weapons in the Black Market is a Big Disapointment to the players. At least if you had one in the item shop would have been so good. Expecting players to spend there money on a luck & chance option leave them with the short end of the rope & i am Sorry to say this but this new patch suck.:(

i agree with you , i've spent a lot of gp and nothing!i won a lot of sprays!lol!i will not give again money for crates!yesterday i've purchased 18 zp crates from the mall with my z8 bonus points and i dont receive them!i send pm 3 times to support it and anyone give to me an answer for this!
  • Cyclops#7 wrote: »
    Im still wonderin y u guys are QQing about this patch! It actually got me mad because yall do not appreciate the effort Z8 put into the game. After moths of complaining about hackers we finally are able to play CF without worrying about hackers in the game. I would say this is the best patch ever! My little brother already got m16C and its pretty insane.

I would think this will attract more players into coming to this game and playing it. CF wont be the game with tons of hackers anymore but will be described as the game with more variety and more fun now with all of this.

lol? ya ok bud, i stated clearly i appreciated the map and anti hack earlier or are you too iliterate to read. These are not "guns", they are toys...

@ infinite
    i agree 200%, the chance should be a gradual increase process. The buy you buy the higher chance you earn to win it.
    Why don't you post this in the suggestion section, if this comes through it'll help us all
  • lnfinite wrote: »

yeh Infinite i was talking to you today when you had spent that much i had spent 70k gp on both. i then went out and spent another 30k gp on the winchester and got 3 mp7 ...
  • Paintkilla wrote: »
    Id rather remove hackers but alreast make it decent of winning in BM. I spent ottles of money on BM and didnt get very much. Then you see people who buy 2 crates of each and win.\

EDIT: NVM SAIDIN!!! I JUS WON M16 C OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

lol that was so ironic
  • Cyclops#7 wrote: »
    Im still wonderin y u guys are QQing about this patch! It actually got me mad because yall do not appreciate the effort Z8 put into the game. After moths of complaining about hackers we finally are able to play CF without worrying about hackers in the game. I would say this is the best patch ever! My little brother already got m16C and its pretty insane.

as long as they don't do a zombie mode, then it will be a unique game.
  • efikap wrote: »
    i agree with you , i've spent a lot of gp and nothing!i won a lot of sprays!lol!i will not give again money for crates!yesterday i've purchased 18 zp crates from the mall with my z8 bonus points and i dont receive them!i send pm 3 times to support it and anyone give to me an answer for this!

hmmmmm...that's interesting...not to be offensive but do you know how to get to owned crates?
  • Dj Flamez wrote: »

btw Dj how u use that font and change color i need to know xP