Alaska Map - Favourite Tactics

What's your favourite tactics in Alaska? Here's mine:

1) Usually I do this to start off the game. I will rush to the enemy base and take the Uzi. Then I will camp behind the train. When I hear them getting close, I rush out and jump them and unload on them with the oh so crappy Uzi 9mm (sometimes I use AK74 instead). Once past there usually I will take the MP5 and just going around casually mopping up those still alive.

2) This is another one. I will quickly pick up the PSG1 and camp one of the entrances, picking them off, usually getting 2-3 people. Once they start to get too close I will quickly retreat and pick up an M4A1 and take a P228 with it (or the Anaconda if it's still there). Then I will return to defend the entrance again. When there's a lull again I grab the PSG1 and attack (sometimes I use MP5 instead). Anyone that is still alive will just get mopped up by the others.

3) This is my stylish method, not that it's useful. I will run up and grab a grenade, an MP5 and the Anaconda. Use a grenade to flush campers out that usually hide behind the train or the vents, and go Dirty Harry style with a .44 Magnum. If it gets too hot, I got my trusty MP5 by my side. Just go around and pursue those who run.

4) Rush the enemy base and take the AUG or SG552 depending on which team you are, and camp and scope in. Shoot those who get close, then retreat. Drop the SG552 and grab the AK47 and then camp behind the wall into the entrance. When I hear footsteps I will walk out and jump them with the most powerful rifle in the game. :D

5) Rush the enemy base and steal their AWM. Fall back and camp with the AWM at the entrance. You will usually catch the enemy by surprise and really have them pinned down, unless you were too slow and some got by. If that happens, fall back and take the M4A1 and a grenade (and a P228 if there's some around). If not, remain there with the AWM. The enemies will be focused on taking you out, allowing your team to go around the side and hit them in the ass. In the confusion that follows you will probably get a few kills yourself and you team shouldn't have too many losses.

Comments