°PubStarZ° is recruiting

Comments

• it made me sad >.> i had to get kicked while recording with fraps lul made me lagg out of crossfire and crash after that kicked screenshot meanie faces but i am putting that game footage in the montage it was so pwn lul T_T
  • goldsgym12 wrote: »
    how do u reset your kd?
    You go to mall and buy kd and w/l reset. Costs 6,000 zp.
    goldsgym12 wrote: »
    ??? sorry but you must not have read my messages b4, that wasnt me that was sending those messages b4, the horrible ones, my account was hacked and b4 i could reset my password i was banned for a day! but its all sorted now,

That's the lamest excuse ever.
    PGKrzY wrote: »
    haha yea i fraps'ed that match and saved replay because i was getting montage footage for my next montage [ krzy's 3rd montage ] mean people kicked me when i was 21/7 i 1v5 clutched right after these screenies and got kicked and my fps drops really low when im standing idle taking screenshots lol normally i get 50 fps while recording and 130 while in game regularly

srsly? u had to post the screenie of me going 5-7....why?
    And i know u dont hack. But thats neither here not there.
  • No Offence

No affence, to your clan or any 1 but, i have applied many times always been declined because im no old enough, u said ur a big HAPPY family of pandas, but when theres a little panda wanting to join, boom they get knocked down. an age limit of 16? i think u should invite more pandas who have skills, but under age give em a go to prove them selves, im not saying u dont run a good clan kylla, im jsut saying u should give more chances to ppl. i for one would love to be apart of ur clan but i always get turned down. Im sure theres manny ppl out there that want a chance to prove them sleves.
    Thnks for ur time
  • rofl i think its just funny how many hackusations i get daily >.> "aimbot" "ha.x.xor f.ag" " stupid lame no lifer " " idiot stop ruining the game dumb hacker " its fail lol and yea sorry bout that lol 5-7 im sure that kid that went 6/10 or 4/8 couldnt make u look any better lol
  • PGKrzY wrote: »
    rofl i think its just funny how many hackusations i get daily >.> "aimbot" "ha.x.xor f.ag" " stupid lame no lifer " " idiot stop ruining the game dumb hacker " its fail lol and yea sorry bout that lol 5-7 im sure that kid that went 6/10 or 4/8 couldnt make u look any better lol

How :O? Ive only ever played in the same game as you twice, both times u had neg scores and both times u were still called a hacker... maybe people just like to pick on you lol.
  • lol yea i dont try hard in pugs unless i see clans i can make Q.Q liek the so called good clans lol
    and yea i have only played with you few times o: we need to change that !
    and yea i get hated on all the time that could be why :/
  • That's why you play with me Krzy <3

I hope there's no hate for my little rage on the PUG vent, I play alot on sounds and if people can't stfu I can get pretty pis.sed off. No hate pls (:

We're still recruiting btw :D
  • You go to mall and buy kd and w/l reset. Costs 6,000 zp.

That's the lamest excuse ever.

if you say so :S
  • A.) learn to quote.
    B.) Everyone who ever did anything bad to someone over the internet uses that excuse. Something along the lines, of "ooh my sister said that, i was still logged on when she got on comp." or in your case "my account got hacked and the hacker felt like talking sh*t on my profile for no reason." I have no idea what happened but i do know that's a lame excuse.
  • A.) learn to quote.
    B.) Everyone who ever did anything bad to someone over the internet uses that excuse. Something along the lines, of "ooh my sister said that, i was still logged on when she got on comp." or in your case "my account got hacked and the hacker felt like talking sh*t on my profile for no reason." I have no idea what happened but i do know that's a lame excuse.

y would i make an excuse?? lol jsut dont make any sense! and i dont care what you believe tbh :D
  • That's cool. I'm just throwing it out there. People were most likely mad at you for whatever you did so you made up some lie about getting hacked so you could pawn the blame on some unknown hacker. Makes sense to me.

I'll drop it though.
  • lol infinite i cant get over how bad pubstarz is i think they should just let the real clan bump up their spot hands down ^.~ deadly ones is a fun clan and if anyone on that clan list should be first its definately deadly ones i respect fox hound and his members :]
    lol infinite i cant get over how bad pubstarz is i think they should just let the real clan bump up their spot hands down ^.~ deadly ones is a fun clan and if anyone on that clan list should be first its definately deadly ones i respect fox hound and his members :]

Krzy what are you doing up? Get to bed son :D And I think with all big clans comes its fair share of dumb players. But yeah Deadly ones are pretty cool I guess I see them scrimming the most out of all "top" clans.
  • That's cool. I'm just throwing it out there. People were most likely mad at you for whatever you did so you made up some lie about getting hacked so you could pawn the blame on some unknown hacker. Makes sense to me.

I'll drop it though.

:S you really ahve no right to accuse me of lieing, its a fact of what happened, end of!
    lol infinite i cant get over how bad pubstarz is i think they should just let the real clan bump up their spot hands down ^.~ deadly ones is a fun clan and if anyone on that clan list should be first its definately deadly ones i respect fox hound and his members :]

Actually I should quote everyone.... but this is the first QQ'er I saw. If you didn't read the full thread. we have had some problems with trolls. So a GM posted on here. And specifically told people to GTFO if they were going to flame because we are trying to recruit.

Now I understand sometimes its hard to read the countless pages of banter. Its cool... This is why I am reminding people.

And next time... I think the more respectful thing to do... the more adult thing to do... is pm me with screen shots or add me to your xfire and send me links to your screen shots. because honestly... whats the point? Your trying to start a flame war. Your trying to disrespect my clan. And I don't find that kind at all.

A lot of people get kicked. I get kicked so freaking much its ridiculous. If you get lucky shots all the time... people think something is up. There are sooo many people that are hackers that do pretend they arent hacking. And there are so many people who are actually innocent who were just lucky. But you gotta roll with the punches. a bunch of guys in last ottaman called me a hacker. Do you see me posting the countless screen shots on their recruitment thread? Nope. Its called doing on to others as you would have them do on to you.

Deadly ones is a nice clan. Fox is an awesome leader and player. He is one of my favorite clan leaders. I could talk to him for hours about anything. And I have. But Pubstarz is a nice clan too. You just need to get to know these guys. everyone has their flaws.

last but not least, little dude and the age limit. its actually an age requirement. And why do we have this. Because we get 11 year olds and 12 year olds who are more immature than my 9 year old niece. Oh i am mature for my age. My foot. 16 is a good age. I think i was more mature at 16 than i was at 15. probably the whole being able to drive a car legally put it over the top. Anywho... its also to protect the youngings... because lets be honest I swear like a sailor.... and one person who can keep up with me is infinite. And then... the QQing like this... I have found that most QQing comes from people who are between the ages of 11 and 14. so yeah. I try to keep us QQ free... but eh... what can you do

So gents... Stop the flaming. If you gotta problem send me a pm first. Pubstarz is a great clan, whether you believe it or not. and sorry little dude. Age requirement stays for my sanity...

P.S. We are still recruiting :D
  • CandyKylla wrote: »
    Actually I should quote everyone.... but this is the first QQ'er I saw. If you didn't read the full thread. we have had some problems with trolls. So a GM posted on here. And specifically told people to GTFO if they were going to flame because we are trying to recruit.

Now I understand sometimes its hard to read the countless pages of banter. Its cool... This is why I am reminding people.

And next time... I think the more respectful thing to do... the more adult thing to do... is pm me with screen shots or add me to your xfire and send me links to your screen shots. because honestly... whats the point? Your trying to start a flame war. Your trying to disrespect my clan. And I don't find that kind at all.

A lot of people get kicked. I get kicked so freaking much its ridiculous. If you get lucky shots all the time... people think something is up. There are sooo many people that are hackers that do pretend they arent hacking. And there are so many people who are actually innocent who were just lucky. But you gotta roll with the punches. a bunch of guys in last ottaman called me a hacker. Do you see me posting the countless screen shots on their recruitment thread? Nope. Its called doing on to others as you would have them do on to you.

Deadly ones is a nice clan. Fox is an awesome leader and player. He is one of my favorite clan leaders. I could talk to him for hours about anything. And I have. But Pubstarz is a nice clan too. You just need to get to know these guys. everyone has their flaws.

last but not least, little dude and the age limit. its actually an age requirement. And why do we have this. Because we get 11 year olds and 12 year olds who are more immature than my 9 year old niece. Oh i am mature for my age. My foot. 16 is a good age. I think i was more mature at 16 than i was at 15. probably the whole being able to drive a car legally put it over the top. Anywho... its also to protect the youngings... because lets be honest I swear like a sailor.... and one person who can keep up with me is infinite. And then... the QQing like this... I have found that most QQing comes from people who are between the ages of 11 and 14. so yeah. I try to keep us QQ free... but eh... what can you do

So gents... Stop the flaming. If you gotta problem send me a pm first. Pubstarz is a great clan, whether you believe it or not. and sorry little dude. Age requirement stays for my sanity...

P.S. We are still recruiting :D

can i make a complaint about head shot then please, he is accusing me of lying about my account being hacked when it is true and he has no right of accusing me! i hate people that accuse me of things i haven't done, think about it, why would i do that its just very sad, im a nice person i hate to be horrible to people, i have already complained to a moderator but i thought might be best to make a complaint to you aswell as he is in your clan!

thanks
  • you gotta understand where he is coming from too. You posted both hateful things in this thread and continued to bump your clan thread. Now why would a hacker go and do that. Its kinda fishy. I mean honestly... your other account got banned. Maybe you are trying to mend your ways so that people wont QQ about you to the GM's. Or maybe somewhere along the line... you decided that if your in a clan and leading that clan... and if they saw half the stuff you wrote. It would turn off alot of people.

I'll tell you what I tell the people on my forum. This is the internet. people can say what they want. people can do what they want... people could lie and people could belittle others. People think what they want. And it will always be like that. Good luck to you tho.

If it isn't true... why are you letting it bother you? Just ignore it. If I listened to half of what people said about me... i would be in a world full of trouble.

Your so bad its not even funny, ive played with you many times in pubs and your always either just making 1.0 kd or below it, you can talk about nothing FOOL I PITY YOU.
    you gotta understand where he is coming from too. You posted both hateful things in this thread and continued to bump your clan thread. Now why would a hacker go and do that. Its kinda fishy. I mean honestly... your other account got banned. Maybe you are trying to mend your ways so that people wont QQ about you to the GM's. Or maybe somewhere along the line... you decided that if your in a clan and leading that clan... and if they saw half the stuff you wrote. It would turn off alot of people.

I'll tell you what I tell the people on my forum. This is the internet. people can say what they want. people can do what they want... people could lie and people could belittle others. People think what they want. And it will always be like that. Good luck to you tho.

If it isn't true... why are you letting it bother you? Just ignore it. If I listened to half of what people said about me... i would be in a world full of trouble.

fine forget it, i wont bother to post of here again! Gl with ur clan !
    you gotta understand where he is coming from too. You posted both hateful things in this thread and continued to bump your clan thread. Now why would a hacker go and do that. Its kinda fishy. I mean honestly... your other account got banned. Maybe you are trying to mend your ways so that people wont QQ about you to the GM's. Or maybe somewhere along the line... you decided that if your in a clan and leading that clan... and if they saw half the stuff you wrote. It would turn off alot of people.

and my other account hasnt got banned!!!! not sure where you got that from! and wat is QQ??? it doesnt bother me, i jsut dont like being called a liar when im not lieing, if you can get some facts that i am lieing, then come back to me, if not then leave me alone! simple
  • Realy Kylla

who want join u clan
    u kicking alll players who join u clan
    u gona go to 2 nd place
    u kicked me after 2 days
    tell me why ?
    and can i get back
    or i post one small video when iplayed wiht one of u LT. ghost mode
    he chamer
    i stayed i some hiden places and he kill me...
  • SkIQLLeD wrote: »
    Realy Kylla

who want join u clan
    u gona go to 2 nd place
    u kicked me after 2 days
    tell me why ?
    and can i get back
    he chamer
    You fail sir. You lost your privilege to speak. Good day.
  • SkIQLLeD wrote: »
    Realy Kylla

who want join u clan
    u gona go to 2 nd place
    u kicked me after 2 days
    tell me why ?
    and can i get back
    he chamer

i deffo wouldn't wanna join there clan, specially not anymore, there all up the own rears if you ask me :D
  • goldsgym12 wrote: »
    fine forget it, i wont bother to post of here again! Gl with ur clan !
    goldsgym12 wrote: »
    i deffo wouldn't wanna join there clan, specially not anymore, there all up the own rears if you ask me :D

Take your own advice and stay away if you have something against 'all' of pubstarz :)
  • Ok,

goldsgym12
    I think it's time for you to go and put your misery in your own clan thread instead of ours. I'm quite fed up by the way you "bump" our recruitment thread, get lost.

Skilled
    I'm not sure what the exact reason was. All I can say is the times I saw you online you were asking people to go "glitching" with you, I'm sure that has something to do with it along with other stuff. Whatever it is, Pubstarz had a good reason to, don't doubt that.

K0lby/Simplyguy
    You have no right to speak either.

Bennyboyz
    If you like to insult someone. Go to the flaming section or off-topic, whatever it is here on the forums. Don't bug people in a recruitment thread.

Krzy
    Whether you like to believe it or not. Pubstarz is a great clan with some great people in it, we try to keep the douc.hebaggery on a low limit aswell as the QQing, as Kylla said it's best to send in screenies to Kylla about members QQing, we're well able to deal with this. Deadlyones is a cool clan, I've played with some and they rarely QQ and often show good sportsmanship. But damn man, don't judge our clan by just what you see?

I would truly appreciate it if we can keep the flaming in this thread to 0. This is a recruitment thread where we have the privilege of giving public invitations and updates if necessary. Please let us recruit the way it's supposed to be.

On a last note, we're still recruiting :D
  • lnfinite wrote: »
    Ok,

goldsgym12
    I think it's time for you to go and put your misery in your own clan thread instead of ours. I'm quite fed up by the way you "bump" our recruitment thread, get lost.

Skilled
    I'm not sure what the exact reason was. All I can say is the times I saw you online you were asking people to go "glitching" with you, I'm sure that has something to do with it along with other stuff. Whatever it is, Pubstarz had a good reason to, don't doubt that.

K0lby/Simplyguy

Bennyboyz
    If you like to insult someone. Go to the flaming section or off-topic, whatever it is here on the forums. Don't bug people in a recruitment thread.

Krzy
    Whether you like to believe it or not. Pubstarz is a great clan with some great people in it, we try to keep the douc.hebaggery on a low limit aswell as the QQing, as Kylla said it's best to send in screenies to Kylla about members QQing, we're well able to deal with this. Deadlyones is a cool clan, I've played with some and they rarely QQ and often show good sportsmanship. But damn man, don't judge our clan by just what you see?

I would truly appreciate it if we can keep the flaming in this thread to 0. This is a recruitment thread where we have the privilege of giving public invitations and updates if necessary. Please let us recruit the way it's supposed to be.

nice one mate, just got yourself reported :D
  • P1tBull87 wrote: »
    Take your own advice and stay away if you have something against 'all' of pubstarz :)

trust me i wont be coming on this page again from now on, your all really un polite on here

have a nice day!
  • lnfinite wrote: »
    Ok,

goldsgym12

Skilled

K0lby/Simplyguy

Bennyboyz

Krzy

You fail sir. You lost your privilege to speak. Good day
  • FFS. Gold you had a temp banned. Hence you were posting on your other account... wonder why couldnt access it... its the constant flaming that you were doing. And the GM's had enough. Now please... go troll your recruitment thread thank you.

Skilled. Do you really want me to list the reasons why you got kicked. People were trying to scrim.. you decided its a cool idea to go in that vent channel and spam your music, just to be fun.... Lets not forget the countless days of whining... afirming that I should never get rid of the age requirement, because some how you managed to squeak through and your 12. Lets also put out there that you are rude, insulting and You just don't know when to stop. When 25 people tell me its You or them. I am going to pick those 25 members of my family. So I am sorry that it didnt work out I hope you find a new home. As it stand today... You will not be coming back.

The flaming has to stop guys. I hardly ever post on anyones thread because of this. I do not go and make people feel like cra.p everyday because me ego needed a boost that hour. Can you just stop. Please. I hate reporting people... But Its going to start again.

We are recruiting people who enjoy playing as much as we do. If you are interesting in applying or just want to know more about us. feel free to visit our website www.pubstarz.tk

Have a great day and to all the folks in the USA happy thanksgiving. And to all the people out there that arent in the USA, I'll eat some turkey for you and hope you have a great week :D
This discussion has been closed.