GrimReeFerZ Recruiting All Active Members

The GrimReeFerZ GM clan are recruiting once again, we have gotten rid of alot of our inactive members and are back to 24 members and have to get back into top 1000 after losing some clan points, so we need alot of active members...We use xfire for team chat and we have a good group of both GR and BL for Ghost Mode with alot of us can b-hop and pin point...if you have some skills and a positive K/D Ratio or close to it or just very active then feel free to apply....http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=9542

Comments

• looks like ur losing ranks and players maybe merge is best option for u?
  • TheProdgy wrote: »
    looks like ur losing ranks and players maybe merge is best option for u?

ya we've gotten rid of alot of inactive players and lost all the points they collected, we were just back into the top 1000...Any Clans looking to merge we have 6 spots open right now and gladly accepting
  • Looking for 6 more active members or will clear room and can have up to a 10 members clan merge, we cannot give you a LT. spot but will make this clan so much more active and make a push back into top 1000 aiming for top 500
  • Hey i am a SERIOUS pro at GM. people kick me like every room im in unfortantly... QQ but yeah, my GM KD is roughly a 6.5 or 7.0 :) i average a 35-5 game, i have 60$ skullcandy headphonez so i can hear really well. :) i may apply, but im not looking to be a member, im looking for a luiet spot or something like that. :/ i know i am domanding but im a chick dont mind meh. :3

IGN
    ECF-Sniper
  • UniCefx wrote: »
    gl man wish you the best

My best GM match's yesterday was.... 49-0, 51-0, 45-1. so its not just luck man... i said i Average a 7.0 mainly cause i have to act all the time, (meening i have to die) so i dont get kicked.
  • ECFFoumer wrote: »
    Hey i am a SERIOUS pro at GM. people kick me like every room im in unfortantly... QQ but yeah, my GM KD is roughly a 6.5 or 7.0 :) i average a 35-5 game, i have 60$ skullcandy headphonez so i can hear really well. :) i may apply, but im not looking to be a member, im looking for a luiet spot or something like that. :/ i know i am domanding but im a chick dont mind meh. :3
    IGN
    ECF-Sniper
    Ya I know what you mean I have to let myself die atleast once or twice or I'm kicked for being like 20-0...well you can join and be a member but this is a close clan and no one but someone we know will ever be a LT. so sorry..my best friend is the leader and the other 2 LT. are his bro and his cousin we can't trust anyone else, you can still join if you would like
    ECFFoumer wrote: »
    My best GM match's yesterday was.... 49-0, 51-0, 45-1. so its not just luck man... i said i Average a 7.0 mainly cause i have to act all the time, (meening i have to die) so i dont get kicked.
    ya it sucks getting kicked for having good headphones and pin pointing when you hear breath or footsteps
    UniCefx wrote: »
    gl man wish you the best
    thanks
  • still looking to pick up a good few players or have a small clan merge with us
  • BuryurDead wrote: »
    Ya I know what you mean I have to let myself die atleast once or twice or I'm kicked for being like 20-0...well you can join and be a member but this is a close clan and no one but someone we know will ever be a LT. so sorry..my best friend is the leader and the other 2 LT. are his bro and his cousin we can't trust anyone else, you can still join if you would like

ya it sucks getting kicked for having good headphones and pin pointing when you hear breath or footsteps

thanks

Is there a way to earn trust??

we would love to have you as a member but sorry no matter how long you've been in the clan once your a LT. you can cripple a clan and kick everyone out so we need people we know in real life in this position only
    ya we've gotten rid of alot of inactive players and lost all the points they collected, we were just back into the top 1000...Any Clans looking to merge we have 6 spots open right now and gladly accepting

Lol when you kick people you dont lose the points they earned.Get your facts straight
  • Lol when you kick people you dont lose the points they earned.Get your facts straight

actually you do noob, it's happened to us a few times we've had over 1000 clan points a few times and since kicking people we have somehow lost exactly what they earned idiot

Ill let you have an lt spot! do you have ventrillo and enable your pms pls
    actually you do noob, it's happened to us a few times we've had over 1000 clan points a few times and since kicking people we have somehow lost exactly what they earned idiot

Ask a mod or gm dude you dont lose clan points. they only take 5% of all the clans earned points at the end of each week.All points earned by players stay. I kicked 32 in one day move 60 spots over the next 2 days.Dont call me a noob!!!My clan is doing WAY better than yours!!!!!!!!
    READ THE CLAN FAQ..Called me an idiot too haha
  • Ill let you have an lt spot! do you have ventrillo and enable your pms pls

hey noob how about you make your own recruitment thread dumbass...lol wow only a ******* would recruit in someone else thread lmao biggest noob fail
  • Ask a mod or gm dude you dont lose clan points. they only take 5% of all the clans earned points at the end of each week.All points earned by players stay. I kicked 32 in one day move 60 spots over the next 2 days.Dont call me a noob!!!My clan is doing WAY better than yours!!!!!!!!
    READ THE CLAN FAQ..Called me an idiot too haha

well guess what we have lost clan points a bunch of times they have gone up and down 50 points to 100 points so how else would you lose them idiot they don't just disappear
    well guess what we have lost clan points a bunch of times they have gone up and down 50 points to 100 points so how else would you lose them idiot they don't just disappear

Read the clan faq and stop calling me an idiot please.Here I will print it for you lazy smoker!
    Clans are ranked by clan points, which are received by clan members who are playing online. For every 500 EXP earned by a clan member one (1) clan point is awarded to that player’s clan. Clan points can also be earned by playing and winning clan matches and through special events and promotions to be announced. At the end of each week, 5% of all clan points will be taken/removed. Clans will then be ranked according their number of remaining clan points.......................................
    See where it says 5% of points are taken away at end of each week?That means they disappear.If you kick a member with 100 points,The points go nowhere.Its fact
  • Read the clan faq and stop calling me an idiot please.Here I will print it for you lazy smoker!
    Clans are ranked by clan points, which are received by clan members who are playing online. For every 500 EXP earned by a clan member one (1) clan point is awarded to that player’s clan. Clan points can also be earned by playing and winning clan matches and through special events and promotions to be announced. At the end of each week, 5% of all clan points will be taken/removed. Clans will then be ranked according their number of remaining clan points.......................................
    See where it says 5% of points are taken away at end of each week?That means they disappear.If you kick a member with 100 points,The points go nowhere.Its fact

alrighty well I never read that so my bad...why in the hell do they take points at the end of the week, pretty dumb rule
    alrighty well I never read that so my bad...why in the hell do they take points at the end of the week, pretty dumb rule

Its got me yo.I asked the same thing long ago. But my theory is they do this only to keep the clans fighting for the rank.Means inactiveness will make a clan fail. If they didnt do this no clan would be able to catch the other ones.
  • Its got me yo.I asked the same thing long ago. But my theory is they do this only to keep the clans fighting for the rank.Means inactiveness will make a clan fail. If they didnt do this no clan would be able to catch the other ones.

ya thats very true

Dumbazz rofl, learn to read something about clanpoints from Z8.
    ROFL
  • Bad98876 wrote: »
    Dumbazz rofl, learn to read something about clanpoints from Z8.
    ROFL

I don't waste my time reading bull**** rules so stfu noob...why bother reading or following rules when you come across more then 10 hackers a day...z8 is a huge fail anyways
  • since this new patch alot of our clan is back and playing, due to all the haccks are gone for now...join now and start to have fun owning with us...all the noob hacckers are easy picking since they cannot cheat anymore and have no skill in the first place...making a push back into top 1000
  • gotta love when almost your whole clan plays all day yesterday and you lose more clan points then what we won...minus 5% is sooo bull