What work do you do IRL?

13»

Comments

• Its not that crazy of an idea. I mean, we have a GM who could have easily been a scientist. Hostess isn't that crazy either. If you always assume the worst of people, thats all you'll ever see, guys.

i was one that told the thruth myself, and its a habbit of mine , i dont lie, ever.
  • ginzib wrote: »
    So many lies and non sense in just one thread

by the comments here like 90% of the forumers are engineers and scientists?yeah right and I manage microsoft
    bugreport wrote: »
    this is allways like this, best comment!! I think i'am one of the only one who say the truth about the real life situatution.

#Hostess #Scientist etc.. xDD

lol I didn't lie about my self I really study at college

I tried several jobs as a teenager for minimum salary-enough jobs to know that minimum wage jobs are not for me and that one day I will have to study something-in where I come from we say "if you don't want to break your back for your entire life and earn penny's you must to study" :p
  • bugreport wrote: »
    this is allways like this, best comment!! I think i'am one of the only one who say the truth about the real life situatution.

#Hostess #Scientist etc.. xDD
    dude what's the point to say lies here, really I don't get it. I could say that I'm the most famous politician here in my country,instead of saying that i work part-time. who knows the truth?!! As I said in my previous comments you guys see the negative in everything.
  • I have a lot on the go here. By day I am a heavy equipment tech and I run a small branch of a decent sized company. We are part way through a large acquisition. We will have around 5600 employees. Our CAT territory will go from Manitoba to the east coast. Now we just need to snag Finning and Canada will be our muahahaha.

Evenings and weekends work on people's cars and do renovations. Two very different fields. Grease and drywall conpound do not mix well!

I used to chop up S series Saturns. Well. I still do but I am winding that down. If everything else goes well I'll liquidate the rest of the inventory and cars that I'm not keeping next summer. I may pick it back up in a couple years because it is fun but after I'm done building our house I don't imagine I'll be short on hobbies.
  • The guy who was saying lies is insecure of himself.
    No one lie here.. instead of saying anything wrong with your comrades.
    Just be thankful cuz there’s million of ppl out there are jobless, and can’t even afford to buy their needs.
    Just saying... duuhhhhh..
  • The guy who was saying lies is insecure of himself.
    No one lie here.. instead of saying anything wrong with your comrades.
    Just be thankful cuz there’s million of ppl out there are jobless, and can’t even afford to buy their needs.
    Just saying... duuhhhhh..

maybe, maybe, i wish you a nice day my dear!
  • Im a professional nose picker, i make 24 $/h picking other peoples nose.
  • swesub1 wrote: »
    Im a professional nose picker, i make 24 $/h picking other peoples nose.

That's great man. hhh
  • I don't need to work but as some may know i'm doing a PhD and i volunteer a lot. Have been lucky to have travelled the world volunteering.
  • I'm actually very surprised to see people having hard time believing someone amongst them might be scientists etc. I mean if someone had said that he was actually Nicolas Cage or Brad Pitt, it would've been a little sketchy. Or even claiming to be an astronaut is something not everyone can do. But being scientists is pretty easy. All you gotta do is leave hopes of earning good money for many years even after college. Then you become a scientist.

But it's my turn to assume things now, and some may find following offensive.
    1: Those who think people are lying about their jobs might just 10-12 year old kids, who've only learned about these kinds of jobs in TV and cartoon shows, and assume it's pretty difficult to have jobs like these.
    2: Or they just might be uneducated, or jobless and unsuccessful blokes who can't accept the fact that highly educated and well-employed people could actually play the same game as they do.
  • Pooyan wrote: »
    I'm actually very surprised to see people having hard time believing someone amongst them might be scientists etc. I mean if someone had said that he was actually Nicolas Cage or Brad Pitt, it would've been a little sketchy. Or even claiming to be an astronaut is something not everyone can do. But being scientists is pretty easy. All you gotta do is leave hopes of earning good money for many years even after college. Then you become a scientist.

1: Those who think people are lying about their jobs might just 10-12 year old kids, who've only learned about these kinds of jobs in TV and cartoon shows, and assume it's pretty difficult to have jobs like these.
    2: Or they just might be uneducated, or jobless and unsuccessful blokes who can't accept the fact that highly educated and well-employed people could actually play the same game as they do.

Agree with u and i really think u are right and also, those 2 points u made apply both to the people that made those comments on lying here.
  • Pooyan wrote: »
    I'm actually very surprised to see people having hard time believing someone amongst them might be scientists etc. I mean if someone had said that he was actually Nicolas Cage or Brad Pitt, it would've been a little sketchy. Or even claiming to be an astronaut is something not everyone can do. But being scientists is pretty easy. All you gotta do is leave hopes of earning good money for many years even after college. Then you become a scientist.

H5Mv0yq.gif
  • GhostModee wrote: »
    You right... people die everyday B...

i am broke baby i aint got no money
  • Screenshot of an engine crankshaft simulation I did for a class. ^_^ hope that will help with the proof

v6engine_zps8yocpqzv.jpg
  • I just survived the first week in program engineering -_-

as for now in first semester they teach us how to build our own html web site

with all the...
    <html>
    <title>
    <head>

</head>
    </title>

<body>

</body>

also C++ (visual basic) and linear math (matrices / determinants) X_X

omg this is so hard T_T
  • *deep sigh*

It's been a while.

I subcontract for a firm providing the service of manned security across the United Kingdom. This can range from: clubs to pubs, music festivals, other large well known events or just static sites. I'm never in the same place every week; it's always new and it has variety. That does mean i travel a lot, and I work hours you would struggle to understand.
  • I just survived the first week in program engineering -_-

as for now in first semester they teach us how to build our own html web site

with all the...

also C++ (visual basic) and linear math (matrices / determinants) X_X

omg this is so hard T_T
    Ah, matrix math. The reason I almost didn't make it through my college math class. Physics saved me on that one >_<;
    C++ is so fun, but once you hit C# thats where things really get entertaining :)