Seeking TOP clan !

Hi there!
Looking for a TOP clan only. About myself - skilled player, played on several localizations of the game, seniority in the game - more then 5 years.

I don't wanna blah blah blah, that's my stats which can plunge many into shock - http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/24803116
Fight for me!

Comments

• [7Czar7] wrote: »
    Hi there!
    Looking for a TOP clan only. About myself - skilled player, played on several localizations of the game, seniority in the game - more then 5 years.

I don't wanna blah blah blah, that's my stats which can plunge many into shock - http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/24803116
    Fight for me!

ur stats just show u not very much than a smilie face. be serious , 900 kills? i make that in one day if i play serious not in 5 years.
    and this is ur first post on forum in 5 years, u may be trolling here.

• Sorry weiwei, i will try to avoid to make the same mistake in the future
  • If u asking about top clans so the current top clans farmers so not by the top or lower
    • IGN Ezio
  • winnnetou wrote: »
    ur stats just show u not very much than a smilie face. be serious , 900 kills? i make that in one day if i play serious not in 5 years.
    and this is ur first post on forum in 5 years, u may be trolling here.

So you wanna talk about it?

I'm glad that my statistics caused a smile on your face but you know what? I don't care.
    You're doing 900 kills a day? Get a life dude It's disaster how long you can play in this game for only one day but even if this is so then what should be measured at whom more? I don't think so.

If you carefully read my post, then you would definitely have isolated in your brain this - I've "played on several localizations of the game" that's why I've 5 years of experience and this does not mean that I've played for 5 years in this localization or specifically 5 years of this account. I came here relatively recently with considerable experience behind me.

Now at the expense of your statistics. Wow 2.93k1, how long did you farm? :)
    And I only have 2.89k1, but there is something that distinguishes me from "such" as you - I've never donate money in this game. You've got that stats only because you used and still using weapons for money, I've been playing since 2010 exclusively on conventional weapon's, which do not have "bonuses" in terms of recoil, quick recharging, increased accuracy of shooting and increased "punching" through boxes.

And yes this is my first post here on the forum. On another forum in another game localization for the number of my posts I have the rank - Marshall but this is for a summary.
  • lol gl finding a clan nowadays that actually like each other and are active.
    So you wanna talk about it?

I'm glad that my statistics caused a smile on your face but you know what? I don't care.
    You're doing 900 kills a day? Get a life dude It's disaster how long you can play in this game for only one day but even if this is so then what should be measured at whom more? I don't think so.

If you carefully read my post, then you would definitely have isolated in your brain this - I've "played on several localizations of the game" that's why I've 5 years of experience and this does not mean that I've played for 5 years in this localization or specifically 5 years of this account. I came here relatively recently with considerable experience behind me.

Now at the expense of your statistics. Wow 2.93k1, how long did you farm? :)
    And I only have 2.89k1, but there is something that distinguishes me from "such" as you - I've never donate money in this game. You've got that stats only because you used and still using weapons for money, I've been playing since 2010 exclusively on conventional weapon's, which do not have "bonuses" in terms of recoil, quick recharging, increased accuracy of shooting and increased "punching" through boxes.

And yes this is my first post here on the forum. On another forum in another game localization for the number of my posts I have the rank - Marshall but this is for a summary.

than come in our clan we are top zombie mode clan, btw i didnt farm
    and bye the way again why u have been "last seen 1 month ago"? u dont play daily?thats gonna be a problem cause our master clan kik inactive players.
  • winnnetou wrote: »
    than come in our clan we are top zombie mode clan, btw i didnt farm
    and bye the way again why u have been "last seen 1 month ago"? u dont play daily?thats gonna be a problem cause our master clan kik inactive players.

Thanks but i do not need clans like that. I love playing CW but not ZM.

Yes, I've been seen a month ago because lately I've been playing in Europe and in another localization sometimes. Besides the game I have other things to do: university, personal life, girlfriend. I can't play all the time.
    Thanks but i do not need clans like that. I love playing CW but not ZM.

Yes, I've been seen a month ago because lately I've been playing in Europe and in another localization sometimes. Besides the game I have other things to do: university, personal life, girlfriend. I can't play all the time.

Once in a month is not daily, so probably u would end up get kiked from clan, good luck anyway.
    Hi there!

Fight for me!

maybe you should try : Wifters