Razer zSilver

Just got myself this with my zSilver:

4yOXdp1mS9uAiVNBLmKR5w.png
:P

So... Anyone else get anything good with theirs?

200.gif

Comments

• Got that Blackwidow Overwatch keyboard stuff for free...
  • Danah wrote: »
    Got that Blackwidow Overwatch keyboard stuff for free...

Not a bad choice!
    Is overwatch worth getting? (If you play it, and didn't just get it for the keyboard) I've been hearing mixed things about it.
  • Not a bad choice!
    Is overwatch worth getting? (If you play it, and didn't just get it for the keyboard) I've been hearing mixed things about it.

No I do not play it, I just bought the most expensive thing.
  • Not a bad choice!

I have it on Xbox One and it's isn't the most fun but with friends it's quite enjoyable for some time until everyone gets bored but on PC it's alot more better with the controls being keyboard and mouse it gives you more freedom but from my point of view unless you are a fan of fast paced and have friends that play it it's not really the best goto game.

But I speak for myself and if there is ever some kind of free weekend for it you should give it a try it's pretty much the most well known mulitplayer game right now so it must be doing someone people love.
  • I have it on Xbox One and it's isn't the most fun but with friends it's quite enjoyable for some time until everyone gets bored but on PC it's alot more better with the controls being keyboard and mouse it gives you more freedom but from my point of view unless you are a fan of fast paced and have friends that play it it's not really the best goto game.

But I speak for myself and if there is ever some kind of free weekend for it you should give it a try it's pretty much the most well known mulitplayer game right now so it must be doing someone people love.

Hmm... I'll keep my eyes out for a free weekend then :P
  • I got myself the Krakens earlier this year as well. I also picked up a Mamba Mouse about a month ago and ordered a Firefly mouse pad with it. I'll be grabbing the HammerHead BT earbuds next and then probably saving up for one of the keyboards. Shame the Razer Mug is gone otherwise I woulda grabbed that.

Also when I grabbed my Krakens it was still fairly early in their zSilver set up and they weren't charging for shipping and handling. So I paid a total of $0.01 just so there was SOME kind of transaction. At some point they started tacking on a Shipping and Handling fee if you use the Redeemed codes from zSilver. Guess they can't lose out on all that money...especially since people were abusing the Get Paid to Play thing too....hence why that's also now only 5 games a month...

I was pretty satisfied with the Krakens though I'm not a big headset user. The Mamba took a bit to get used to since it's different size than my old mouse and adjusting it's settings to get the sensitivity feeling how I like it took some time. But I think I'm adapting. I'll also add on I went with the more expensive wireless one...but I think if I were to go back I'd go with the Tournament Edition which is wired simply because the wire isn't that big of an issue (the wireless version you can make wired) and the battery life on the wireless when using the lighting settings is pretty poor. They say 20 hours of game play...and maybe it is...but it seemed I'd play an hour or so and it'd be down to nearly 50% that quick. And that was with the lighting settings at dim and not bright...so needless to say I leave it wired for the most part now.
  • I got the Utility backpack and razer mug. Haven't used the razer mug, just got it for collector's purposes I suppose... Still brand new in packaging.

The backpack is handy. It's interestingly shaped in that it's very long lengthwise, so it fits certain things I normally can't put in a traditional backpack (i.e. certain camping gear). It's suppose to be military grade, but I doubt it is.

I'm thinking about getting something else with my zSilver, but nothing peaks my interest. Maybe I'll get the Rogue backpack 0.0
    Ixith wrote: »
    Also when I grabbed my Krakens it was still fairly early in their zSilver set up and they weren't charging for shipping and handling. So I paid a total of $0.01 just so there was SOME kind of transaction. At some point they started tacking on a Shipping and Handling fee if you use the Redeemed codes from zSilver.
    Do they charge shipping for all items now? I wonder if it's just limited to certain items. The razer mug required me to pay for shipping, but the backpack was free shipping (not even .01 cents), and I bought the mug first and backpack later. Might also be different since I'm in the US.
  • Do they charge shipping for all items now? I wonder if it's just limited to certain items. The razer mug required me to pay for shipping, but the backpack was free shipping (not even .01 cents), and I bought the mug first and backpack later. Might also be different since I'm in the US.

Well, I think what it is, is if they have the item in a Warehouse in your country you don't have to pay shipping and handling. As when I ordered my Krakens they started the shipping process, according to the FedEX tracking, in California. But my Mamba and my now on order HammerHead BTs are both coming out of HongKong area and both of those cost $10 in Shipping Fees. At least that's my guess. I'm also in the US :P
  • Ixith wrote: »
    I got myself the Krakens earlier this year as well. I also picked up a Mamba Mouse about a month ago and ordered a Firefly mouse pad with it. I'll be grabbing the HammerHead BT earbuds next and then probably saving up for one of the keyboards. Shame the Razer Mug is gone otherwise I woulda grabbed that.

Also when I grabbed my Krakens it was still fairly early in their zSilver set up and they weren't charging for shipping and handling. So I paid a total of $0.01 just so there was SOME kind of transaction. At some point they started tacking on a Shipping and Handling fee if you use the Redeemed codes from zSilver. Guess they can't lose out on all that money...especially since people were abusing the Get Paid to Play thing too....hence why that's also now only 5 games a month...

I was pretty satisfied with the Krakens though I'm not a big headset user. The Mamba took a bit to get used to since it's different size than my old mouse and adjusting it's settings to get the sensitivity feeling how I like it took some time. But I think I'm adapting. I'll also add on I went with the more expensive wireless one...but I think if I were to go back I'd go with the Tournament Edition which is wired simply because the wire isn't that big of an issue (the wireless version you can make wired) and the battery life on the wireless when using the lighting settings is pretty poor. They say 20 hours of game play...and maybe it is...but it seemed I'd play an hour or so and it'd be down to nearly 50% that quick. And that was with the lighting settings at dim and not bright...so needless to say I leave it wired for the most part now.

I was tempted to go for the tournament edition mouse but I've recently purchased a Corsair scimitar, so I was hesitant and decided to save my zSilver. Also damn I want $0.01 shipping :(

Yeah admittedly I wanted the mug too, but by the time I had enough it was gone.
    I got the Utility backpack and razer mug. Haven't used the razer mug, just got it for collector's purposes I suppose... Still brand new in packaging.

The backpack is handy. It's interestingly shaped in that it's very long lengthwise, so it fits certain things I normally can't put in a traditional backpack (i.e. certain camping gear). It's suppose to be military grade, but I doubt it is.

I'm thinking about getting something else with my zSilver, but nothing peaks my interest. Maybe I'll get the Rogue backpack 0.0

Do they charge shipping for all items now?

Not 100% sure on the shipping thing, but as you can see they charged me lol. I was also considering the backpack but again I've just recently bought myself a new one so it would be a waste...

If nothings new gets added I would just get an expensive item and sell it on eBay or something :P
  • Yeah admittedly I wanted the mug too, but by the time I had enough it was gone.

If nothings new gets added I would just get an expensive item and sell it on eBay or something :P

Yea after I get a keyboard and/or a backpack then I'll just save for the higher priced items, get them, then turn around and sell them. Would be nice to recoup a bit of the cost. ...It's also makes me kick myself for not grabbing a Razer Mug. Heard people were selling them on Ebay for like $500 which woulda been a nice return. lol I think that's also part of what made Razer execs realize they needed to change up the Get Paid to Play stuff and what not....people just grabbing stuff up for free/very cheap and then selling it....
  • I got a nice new light up mouse mat with my zSilver :D
  • iAnarchy wrote: »
    I got a nice new light up mouse mat with my zSilver :D

Pics? :3
  • Pics? :3

Won't get it until Friday. Its the Razer firefly cloth edition.

c9fb4ef8db675c42347328512ace6992.256p.jpg
  • Ixith wrote: »
    Yea after I get a keyboard and/or a backpack then I'll just save for the higher priced items, get them, then turn around and sell them. Would be nice to recoup a bit of the cost. ...It's also makes me kick myself for not grabbing a Razer Mug. Heard people were selling them on Ebay for like $500 which woulda been a nice return. lol I think that's also part of what made Razer execs realize they needed to change up the Get Paid to Play stuff and what not....people just grabbing stuff up for free/very cheap and then selling it....

Damn people pay that much for a mug? I'd pick up a black mug off amazon and an LED kit if I wanted it that badly :P
    iAnarchy wrote: »
    Won't get it until Friday. Its the Razer firefly cloth edition.

c9fb4ef8db675c42347328512ace6992.256p.jpg

Not bad at all, it'd probably be too big to fit on my desk though haha
  • Damn people pay that much for a mug? I'd pick up a black mug off amazon and an LED kit if I wanted it that badly :P

Not bad at all, it'd probably be too big to fit on my desk though haha

I like that its so big, personally. I have a small mouse mat right now and its so annoying running out of room lol. The best part is that I only had to pay shipping on this one (granted I have spent an absurd amount of zGold to amass the zSilver, but that's beside the point!)