Why do people spray in Ghost Mode?

I'm just confused...
Why join a Ghost Mode to spray brainlessly with loud ass guns and only
Get about 3 kills at the end of a 13 round game ?

And half of the blame goes to whoever puts these ( basically ) free MGs in the
Mileage store.

A simple fix would be:
Primary:
M4A1 ( Silent ones only )
AK47 ( Silent ones only )
KAC
And any other weapon that is silent

Secondary:
Deaert eagle
Anaconda

Thrown:
Basic Grenade
Flash
Smoke ( not coloured )

Chars:
All of them they don't make a difference.

Or making Ghost mode a Ranked Match Choice with these rules applied
Would be better.

Comments

• many reasons
    the main one (a lot of kids playing this game)
    or you cant hear so you start spray
    some times you get bored so you try something like playing GM with mg
    i remember that i played a game with GG :p:p
    btw as there is sprayrs there is noobs ghost cant get a single kill
    so you should deal with this or play with some friends or you can join a ghost mode clan
  • Because they don't know what breath is I would say.

"Enemies are invisible? They could be anywhere! Better shoot every inch of the map!"

It may also be the fact that people either don't or can't read the hints/help screen in Ghost Mode because they just want to shoot things.
  • Sadly, this is probably the current way to play GM nowadays, as people think it's easier to spray everywhere and get a lucky random kill than using their ears and try to get a kill based on noise/breath only.

GM in ranked would be funny to play (leaving aside our current "illegal gameplays" issues on that mode) :<

~
  • Education. Many players have no idea how to play the mode. On the flip side you see guys run then stop and crouch. Easy kill right? "Zomg you hack kika"
    Both sides can be very hard for new players. Even harder if you have no desire to learn the mode.
  • Education. Many players have no idea how to play the mode. On the flip side you see guys run then stop and crouch. Easy kill right? "Zomg you hack kika"
    Both sides can be very hard for new players. Even harder if you have no desire to learn the mode.

Pretty much this. Anyone can be good at any mode to a certain extent if they are WILLING to learn. I can't count the amount of times that there will be a ghost mode event and you'll get multiple higher ranked players in the mode that are spraying shotguns, machine guns, etc. Worse yet if you are pinpointing or even sometimes bhopping then they'll hackusate. It all comes down to education about the mode and being polite to others who actually play the mode.
  • iAnarchy wrote: »
    Pretty much this. Anyone can be good at any mode to a certain extent if they are WILLING to learn. I can't count the amount of times that there will be a ghost mode event and you'll get multiple higher ranked players in the mode that are spraying shotguns, machine guns, etc. Worse yet if you are pinpointing or even sometimes bhopping then they'll hackusate. It all comes down to education about the mode and being polite to others who actually play the mode.

The amount of times I've been called Speeder, Macro, even "Invisible hack" a couple times is hilarious lol
  • The amount of times I've been called Speeder, Macro, even "Invisible hack" a couple times is hilarious lol

Its crazy that people don't even know what breath or pinpointing is when we even have items in the shop for them. Or the best one is "I have breath down you can't hear me."
  • iAnarchy wrote: »
    Its crazy that people don't even know what breath or pinpointing is when we even have items in the shop for them. Or the best one is "I have breath down you can't hear me."

I don't know, I think "I didn't move so I make no noise" or "I didn't move so you can't see me" are pretty good too.
  • The amount of times I've been called Speeder, Macro, even "Invisible hack" a couple times is hilarious lol

Well few years ago, if you're GM player and you never took breaks from game you should know, there was a hack that'd make you fully invisible while playing as ghost, I don't recall the name, but I do remember it, I guess that's where "invisible hack" comes from.
  • Andye wrote: »
    Well few years ago, if you're GM player and you never took breaks from game you should know, there was a hack that'd make you fully invisible while playing as ghost, I don't recall the name, but I do remember it, I guess that's where "invisible hack" comes from.

I'm aware - In replays it would show them to be in the pose they spawned in, and no animations would play. I just thought it was funny because I haven't seen that particular one in well over a year haha.
  • azianmc wrote: »
    I'm just confused...
    Why join a Ghost Mode to spray brainlessly with loud ass guns and only
    Get about 3 kills at the end of a 13 round game ?

And half of the blame goes to whoever puts these ( basically ) free MGs in the
    Mileage store.

A simple fix would be:
    Primary:
    M4A1 ( Silent ones only )
    AK47 ( Silent ones only )
    KAC
    And any other weapon that is silent

Secondary:
    Deaert eagle
    Anaconda

Thrown:
    Basic Grenade
    Flash
    Smoke ( not coloured )

Chars:
    All of them they don't make a difference.

Or making Ghost mode a Ranked Match Choice with these rules applied
    Would be better.

Only really bad players that spray with a mg would get about 3 kills after 13 rounds game. Spraying is the only way for people that don't know what hearing is play, and sometimes it does prove its worth. If you tell me you have never been randomly sprayed and killed by some egys, then it must be a lie.
    Instead of banning MG etc, make some adjustment like the limitation of number of game in certain rooms (like you can make a room that only allows people with 100+ games in GM to play) to prevent random egys ruin the game. But well, CF is dead and we can't expect them to make some big changes.
  • Only really bad players that spray with a mg would get about 3 kills after 13 rounds game. Spraying is the only way for people that don't know what hearing is play, and sometimes it does prove its worth. If you tell me you have never been randomly sprayed and killed by some egys, then it must be a lie.
    Instead of banning MG etc, make some adjustment like the limitation of number of game in certain rooms (like you can make a room that only allows people with 100+ games in GM to play) to prevent random egys ruin the game. But well, CF is dead and we can't expect them to make some big changes.

If every GM player made rooms that require 100+ games, how would new players learn the mode? How would alts be able to join if their main was stolen etc? Bad idea, it would just kill GM even more.
  • If every GM player made rooms that require 100+ games, how would new players learn the mode? How would alts be able to join if their main was stolen etc? Bad idea, it would just kill GM even more.

As if there would be anyone new xD.
    To be honest, this is just for a portion of tryhard people that always use silenced weapon and can't stand sprayers. A lot of us still play with Ak G36K etc and have more fun dealing with egys spraying in pubs so we can still play with new players. Just that sometimes we want to play public competitve game (not that we can gather enough people all the time for scrim) which some capable players can join mid game (like a pub).

Just an option.
  • As if there would be anyone new xD.
    To be honest, this is just for a portion of tryhard people that always use silenced weapon and can't stand sprayers. A lot of us still play with Ak G36K etc and have more fun dealing with egys spraying in pubs so we can still play with new players. Just that sometimes we want to play public competitve game (not that we can gather enough people all the time for scrim) which some capable players can join mid game (like a pub).

Just an option.

I use AK in pubs with no bhoppers just to make it a little more challenging, but sniping is far more satisfying for me :P

• "enemies are invisible? They could be anywhere! Better shoot every inch of the map!"

lmfao !!!!
  • I personally do not mind if someone sprays as long as it is quiet.

Unfortunately, most people instead prefer the unorthodox Method and do the equivalent of this

cHlGP1Y.jpg
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    I personally do not mind if someone sprays as long as it is quiet.

Unfortunately, most people instead prefer the unorthodox Method and do the equivalent of this

cHlGP1Y.jpg

Also known as the Striker.
  • haha i havent played the game in a few years till about a month and a half ago and returing to ghost mode there is a few people pinning me for being "invisable hacker" (also new players as well as seasoned players) when i am b hopping. if they really want to learn how to play ghost mode we should help them learn pain staking as it can be. Nice as it is to be thought for haking when not its also a little insulting
  • Well there is another reason to spray when people caught off guard.
    Sometimes when I play I see the ghost then he disappeared then I moved I suddenly hear him close like he is basically touching me so i start spraying so I can get away.
  • gritzy wrote: »
    haha i havent played the game in a few years till about a month and a half ago and returing to ghost mode there is a few people pinning me for being "invisable hacker" (also new players as well as seasoned players) when i am b hopping. if they really want to learn how to play ghost mode we should help them learn pain staking as it can be. Nice as it is to be thought for haking when not its also a little insulting

Omg how do you move invisible f11!

I've seen it a couple times too, hilarious :P
  • I use AK in pubs with no bhoppers just to make it a little more challenging, but sniping is far more satisfying for me :P

Kaora[Agrees] 100%
  • i spray my gatling gun/ak/dual uzis with no sound in pubs because im the best and have nothing left to prove
  • Some troll, some are beginners, some predict, some just try to annoy a Gm'r.

~Void
  • From someone who sucks at GM and rarely play it I end up playing it like S&D and quickly fire at anything that looks like movement with an M4.

I'll even admit it that im the kind of idiot to bring an AWM and BH around hoping I can no scope someone out of the blue.
  • Yes that is really brutal with the loud weapons