CFCL OPEN & Other leagues

So is cfcl open going to start soon ? I know gms are putting a lot of effort and are busy now with CFCL ELITE but maybe you can make mods handle open because other teams are getting bored and waiting for open so that they can compete as you know we don't have any leagues or tourneys only cfcl and even hsl[handshake league] is played in na servers only. Teams need to compete so we can keep the competitive scene going on and make it bigger. I honestly think we need other leagues beside CFCL so teams can practice even if they don't include prize money [ a little zp won't hurt and would make people want to compete like if u distributed 50k for the winning team is that going to make a shortage in smilegate's income? ] also you need to advertise for this on the website like you do with events so we can get more people to start playing this game in a competing manner. Most of the people are playing this game while spraying and moving like noobs because they don't understand anything about scrims,esl,aiming and stuff like that. If u advertise for competitions with zp prizes u will find new teams coming from uk4-uk1-uk2-na servers. Of course they would lose at the start but they will also start learning and will start thinking differently. Even Scrims now are boring you can rarely find a full team so we need more people to come and compete,
I don't know why smilegate can't do that? Even if gms are busy many people here are happy to help and organise stuff like that[like when egl was organised by members of the community and there was zp prizes at the start] but we just need Smilegate to advertise it like on their facebook or their website and as i said a little zp won't hurt.

Comments

• CFCL is all we're going to get on an annual basis (if competitive scene even lasts that long) considering our viewership numbers. Just be happy that Smilegate even gave us a slot at all in one of the leagues for the fact that CF NA has produced absolutely no results for the past 4 years in the CFS competitions ... (I have no doubt in my mind that we'll blow our chance this year and next year will be the final nail in our coffin.)

Be glad that we know CFCL Open is even coming whereas CF Latin America and CF Russia are getting nothing despite their recent CFS performance along with the fact that the former has a somewhat decent following of fans ...
  • Be glad that we know CFCL Open is even coming whereas CF Latin America and CF Russia are getting nothing despite their recent CFS performance along with the fact that the former has a somewhat decent following of fans ...

Not true, CF Latin America has an ongoing league and several other tournaments. They also just recently had a LAN at comic con.
  • davethenew wrote: »
    Not true, CF Latin America has an ongoing league and several other tournaments. They also just recently had a LAN at comic con.

Same goes for europe they have many tournaments in esl sponsored by smilegates
  • ahmedPTTiG wrote: »
    So is cfcl open going to start soon ? I know gms are putting a lot of effort and are busy now with CFCL ELITE but maybe you can make mods handle open because other teams are getting bored and waiting for open so that they can compete as you know we don't have any leagues or tourneys only cfcl and even hsl[handshake league] is played in na servers only. Teams need to compete so we can keep the competitive scene going on and make it bigger. I honestly think we need other leagues beside CFCL so teams can practice even if they don't include prize money [ a little zp won't hurt and would make people want to compete like if u distributed 50k for the winning team is that going to make a shortage in smilegate's income? ] also you need to advertise for this on the website like you do with events so we can get more people to start playing this game in a competing manner. Most of the people are playing this game while spraying and moving like noobs because they don't understand anything about scrims,esl,aiming and stuff like that. If u advertise for competitions with zp prizes u will find new teams coming from uk4-uk1-uk2-na servers. Of course they would lose at the start but they will also start learning and will start thinking differently. Even Scrims now are boring you can rarely find a full team so we need more people to come and compete,
    I don't know why smilegate can't do that? Even if gms are busy many people here are happy to help and organise stuff like that[like when egl was organised by members of the community and there was zp prizes at the start] but we just need Smilegate to advertise it like on their facebook or their website and as i said a little zp won't hurt.
    Why don't you start something up, you said there doesn't have to be a prize, so come up with a set of rules, map pool and so on. You could have it be for bragging rights or something along those lines. You could do it once a month depending on how many teams enter. And if you keep it going long enough you'll figure out some way to get a prize. Just an idea.
  • sakrus wrote: »
    Why don't you start something up, you said there doesn't have to be a prize, so come up with a set of rules, map pool and so on. You could have it be for bragging rights or something along those lines. You could do it once a month depending on how many teams enter. And if you keep it going long enough you'll figure out some way to get a prize. Just an idea.

If everyone is willing to play without a prize i am ready to make a league for them anyway that's a cool idea maybe i will do it thanks man :)
  • davethenew wrote: »

And what would that be ?
  • Cfcl open

we wish the best for all ^_^

team : SickEsports