Able to switch through bags

Its very annoying having to stay with one bag for the whole round until you die is completely wack... GM should make it to switch through bag i mean come on if your in a war your going to change from your gun to a sniper if the guy is too far to aim at..so im probably not the only one who would love to have this i mean if your playing desertstorm and the guy is across the map and you have a gun that is not good at accuracy and you have a sniper in BAG 2 OR 3 OR 4 w..e im just saying its gay staying with one bag the whole round

Comments

• nah thats just so cheap..ppl with 4 bags, camp and they'll have like tons of ammo..O_O lol i dont like the idea sorry..even tho i wanted that back wen i started i dont want it now its fine as it is..yu shuld be grateful somegames yu cant even change bag ):
  • for example, if your GR at santoria, and ur sniping mid with sniper, and u havent shot yet or thrown any type of grenade, just simply run over to your spawn and switch bags. this works no matter what, as long as you dont shoot
  • gandolf3 wrote: »
    for example, if your GR at santoria, and ur sniping mid with sniper, and u havent shot yet or thrown any type of grenade, just simply run over to your spawn and switch bags. this works no matter what, as long as you dont shoot

thats just stupid dude it doesnt matter if you shoot or not you should still be able to switch bags because if your sniping and they are rushing you (then itll be very useful if you switch to a bag) OR if you ran out of bullets in your gun you should at least be able to switch to ur bag
  • They wanna make this like real life, You cant carry, 4 guns 4 pistols 12 nades. Not going to happen.
  • ReyDunkinC wrote: »
    nah thats just so cheap..ppl with 4 bags, camp and they'll have like tons of ammo..O_O lol i dont like the idea sorry..even tho i wanted that back wen i started i dont want it now its fine as it is..yu shuld be grateful somegames yu cant even change bag ):

See thats noob talk right there so what if you headshot the guy its over i mean 2 dam bags is good enough ammo and besides when they switch bags it gives you an advantage to charge and take the kill (think before you talk)
  • XErickXx wrote: »
    They wanna make this like real life, You cant carry, 4 guns 4 pistols 12 nades. Not going to happen.

ok but at least you should be able to switch to 2 bags AT LEAST i mean wth people carry 1 sniper 1 gun 2 pistols which is basically 2 bags
  • IRL guns are not that light, 2 pistols you could carry, But 2 guns no.
    IRL guns are not that light, 2 pistols you could carry, But 2 guns no.

are you stupid dude IRL people can actually carry 2 guns JUST because your weak doesnt mean everyone is just like you. People in the army train to hold more then there own weight so are you stupid. People can carry two guns 1 gun in the front and the other one in the back
  • noob idea
    i beast with anygun ill snipe u with ak,m4,whatever
    ill quick scope ur face with awm or m700 XD
    *not talking to any1 im just saying*
  • JC1ITG wrote: »
    noob idea
    i beast with anygun ill snipe u with ak,m4,whatever
    ill quick scope ur face with awm or m700 XD
    *not talking to any1 im just saying*

Who cares about you!!! like noone cares if you quick scope or not im saying you should be able to switch to bag 2 at least incase if you run out of ammo or something becuause maybe you wouldnt find guns on the floor and if you do youll have a good chance of getting owned anyways NOONE cares bout ur noob skillz i care about switching bags
  • xXmigzXx wrote: »
    are you stupid dude IRL people can actually carry 2 guns JUST because your weak doesnt mean everyone is just like you. People in the army train to hold more then there own weight so are you stupid. People can carry two guns 1 gun in the front and the other one in the back

I'm stupid? No sir. I Did not say all guns Idiot, so don't attack me like your all smart. Honestly when do you see soldiers carry 2 guns anyway. Not counting pistols.

P.s You think im weak. I bet your 13 years old, Who couldn't bench 100 pounds. GTFO.
    I'm stupid? No sir. I Did not say all guns Idiot, so don't attack me like your all smart. Honestly when do you see soldiers carry 2 guns anyway. Not counting pistols.

P.s You think im weak. I bet your 13 years old, Who couldn't bench 100 pounds. GTFO.

I'm 13 yea yeah ok believe that kid noone is trying to start a damn fight so stop acting liek a little kid and oh please you probably cant bench 50 so dont come at me for BS
    and actually soldiers fighting a war carry 1 gun because thats all they need and most of them are not trained to snipe...nd this is just a dam game stop trying to make it so damn real i mean if this game is so dam real why do they run so quick with guns sideways?
    when you fall from a high place you only lose upmost 50hp nd wen u nade a teammate they dont die....
  • dont fire one bullet and you can still change your bag.
  • u kno what w.e they should at least make it so in 1 bag you can carry 1 sniper 1 gun 1 pistol and 1-3 nade slots
  • u do have 3 grenade spot and stop raging or the they will lock this thread
  • kwevli wrote: »
    u do have 3 grenade spot and stop raging or the they will lock this thread

Who is raging its called a suggestion seriously what are you 11?
    thats just stupid dude it doesnt matter if you shoot or not you should still be able to switch bags because if your sniping and they are rushing you (then itll be very useful if you switch to a bag) OR if you ran out of bullets in your gun you should at least be able to switch to ur bag

Good idea! then when bag 1 run's out you can switch -.-
  • you can change bags if you do the following

Don't drop your gun or pistol
    Don't fire a single bullet
    Don't throw any nades
    You have to be at spawn

i don't really need more bags i can cope with what i have.

bad idea
  • Never going to happen so stop being a QQer to everyone else, it goes against the entire point of the bag system. And no one cares about Real Life because it's a game, capiche? If they rush you when you have a sniper, bring a Deagle or Anaconda to defend yourself, it's what the pistol slot is for. You are contradicting yourself and making yourself even sound more stupid than the idea starting off as being. You mention that in real life that snipers will carry a sniper rifle, a gun and a pistol. This is not necessarily true, generally (urban or DM's) will carry Designated Marksman Weapons such as scoped M16s and M21s and M14s as well as a pistol which everyone does. They do not carry a normal weapon as they do not need one. Snipers are different, they will carry a long range weapon and a pistol, again however they do not need a standard weapon which will just burden them down.

Now in game wise, it doesn't have to be realistic, however being able to switch through bags will kill balance, particularly for snipers who will then just dominate the entire match 24/7 as they will have both a rifle/SMG/shotgun, a sniper and a handgun, they will then be able to rule every situation. So stop acting like your 11, behave appropriately and show appropriate conduct on the forums. Suggest something that doesn't go against the current in game mechanics and will not kill balance in game.

I have seen many people in the Australian, American and British armies that have gone over to Afghanistan and Iraq to go serve. None of them were able to carry 2 main weapons due to the weight and how it is so limiting on you when you are serving. I wouldn't want to be carrying a sniper rifle (having used one I know how heavy they are), an assault or battle rifle which will weigh more and be bouncing about obstructing mobility, a pistol in my holster that will be digging into my hip or thigh whilst being shot at by a squad of enemies and their machine guns. They are trained to be strong, but not to carry stuff but so that they can survive. You might get lucky with some people having seen a Marine once dual wield M249 LMGs but he never hit the target he was aiming for and had 2 real messed up wrists after that. Don't talk about stuff you have no idea about.

So now that that is straight, you can see why no one would be able to do it, and a realism version of why it shouldn't be in game. Now in game, we don't need to be realistic but snipers in particular with this function added will just own the game, and when someone carries a Deagle, an AWM, a SCAR Light and shovel in game you will know about it and then you will think to yourself, "Why the hell did I suggest this ridiculous idea?!!!!!!!!!!"
  • HHV18Z wrote: »
    I have seen many people in the Australian, American and British armies that have gone over to Afghanistan and Iraq to go serve. None of them were able to carry 2 main weapons due to the weight and how it is so limiting on you when you are serving. I wouldn't want to be carrying a sniper rifle (having used one I know how heavy they are), an assault or battle rifle which will weigh more and be bouncing about obstructing mobility, a pistol in my holster that will be digging into my hip or thigh whilst being shot at by a squad of enemies and their machine guns. They are trained to be strong, but not to carry stuff but so that they can survive. You might get lucky with some people having seen a Marine once dual wield M249 LMGs but he never hit the target he was aiming for and had 2 real messed up wrists after that. Don't talk about stuff you have no idea about.

So now that that is straight, you can see why no one would be able to do it, and a realism version of why it shouldn't be in game. Now in game, we don't need to be realistic but snipers in particular with this function added will just own the game, and when someone carries a Deagle, an AWM, a SCAR Light and shovel in game you will know about it and then you will think to yourself, "Why the hell did I suggest this ridiculous idea?!!!!!!!!!!"

wdf??? dude this is called a game i've playd alot of military based games like socom, COD etc... come of them dont carry alot of weps some of them do. Anyways it would never be a ridiculous idea like i said if your very far away nd have a gun and you know it would be good to have a sniper it would be good to swtich to your sniper

anyways why are you so dam agaisnt the idea if i bet it would help u play better and dont denie because if your with a AWM and you know they are rpobably going to rush it would be good to switch to ur gun i mean come on face it you cant make this game exactly perfectly real where you have people running fast with some weps so why not make it so you can carry a sniper
    wth you people are so damn negative about a dam good idea if you actually think about it its just a dam game
  • HHV18Z wrote: »
    Never going to happen so stop being a QQer to everyone else, it goes against the entire point of the bag system. And no one cares about Real Life because it's a game, capiche? If they rush you when you have a sniper, bring a Deagle or Anaconda to defend yourself, it's what the pistol slot is for. You are contradicting yourself and making yourself even sound more stupid than the idea starting off as being. You mention that in real life that snipers will carry a sniper rifle, a gun and a pistol. This is not necessarily true, generally (urban or DM's) will carry Designated Marksman Weapons such as scoped M16s and M21s and M14s as well as a pistol which everyone does. They do not carry a normal weapon as they do not need one. Snipers are different, they will carry a long range weapon and a pistol, again however they do not need a standard weapon which will just burden them down.

Now in game wise, it doesn't have to be realistic, however being able to switch through bags will kill balance, particularly for snipers who will then just dominate the entire match 24/7 as they will have both a rifle/SMG/shotgun, a sniper and a handgun, they will then be able to rule every situation. So stop acting like your 11, behave appropriately and show appropriate conduct on the forums. Suggest something that doesn't go against the current in game mechanics and will not kill balance in game.

Dude no offence i rather be 11 then talk like you...you sound like some straigh geek-nerd im sorry but if you dont like the idea then just QQ somewhere else because i have lots of people telling me it would be useful
    wdf??? dude this is called a game i've playd alot of military based games like socom, COD etc... come of them dont carry alot of weps some of them do. Anyways it would never be a ridiculous idea like i said if your very far away nd have a gun and you know it would be good to have a sniper it would be good to swtich to your sniper

anyways why are you so dam agaisnt the idea if i bet it would help u play better and dont denie because if your with a AWM and you know they are rpobably going to rush it would be good to switch to ur gun i mean come on face it you cant make this game exactly perfectly real where you have people running fast with some weps so why not make it so you can carry a sniper
    wth you people are so damn negative about a dam good idea if you actually think about it its just a dam game

I don't use the AWM so I have no choice to deny it, I use the M700 instead as I can't afford the AWM. If they rush me and I have a sniper, I will simply switch to my sidearm or try to quick scope/no scope them or better yet run, problem solved, no need for another main or bag. Or better yet, kill one and take his weapon. It's going to kill the game allowing more than 1 main in a bag, because then people will bring SCAR Light's and AWMs to every game and dominate 24/7, particularly those who snipe. And who exactly told you it was useful? I read through the thread and couldn't find anyone who agreed with you. And we are only being negative because YOU are being negative to us. We would be more positive had you actually acted appropriately when we disagreed and shot down your idea.

Also quite on the contrary I am not a nerd or a geek, I am a member of the AAFC (Australian Air Force Cadets if you are wondering) and have seen what members of the RAAF, RAN, ANZAC and USAF units do. All of them would agree that to do such things with practicality would be impossible to do. Now the realism is sorted out, let's move onto the gameplay mechanics:

The current bag system works in the current way. You can change your bags IF:

-You haven't fired a shot.
    -You haven't dropped a weapon.
    -You haven't thrown a hand grenade.
    -You are at your team's spawn point.

Now, this idea of the bag system has been active since the creation of the Beta of the game. No one before has had a problem with this mechanic, because it's FAIR. To have your idea implemented would allow snipers to dominate the entire match as they can't be overrun if they can just take out an SMG or Rifle whilst still having their sniper rifle on them. Realistic or not, your idea kills balance and the complete point behind the bag system. So suggest something else that is possible to do, doesn't spit all over balance and hasn't been shot down already.
  • i can swear that at the begging of the game you could change your bags at any moment?