Is vip weapons OP and this game P2W

hello crossfire players
i have a question
vip weapons gives exp and gp bonus and some weapons
haves melee attack
is vip weapons haves very high damage and no recoil ?

Comments

• These days you will be able to try a lot of different VIPs and see for yourself. All you have to do is log in.

ajdi.png

As for ur question, yes most got better stats but the most op is the m4a1-vip in my opinion with its insane recoil, reload and wallbang.

The other vips are not that op. Some got higher fire rate and faster reload but thats it.
  • IMO one of the most OP things about the VIPs is their ability to add more ammo to other weapons of the same type. Such as the RPK VIP gives +20 bullets to all MGs when it's equipped in a bag. So....if you've got the money to waste 6 RPK VIPs and you got yourself a nearly 300 shot MG. Or similarly Thompson VIP gives +7 ammo to SMGs....6 of them and you can have a devastatingly annoying 77 shot TMP (if ZP variant).

They certainly help people out and give options that didn't exist with some weapons before. But ultimately you can polish a turd....but it's still a turd at the end of the day. (AKA you still need skills if you really want to do good)
  • At the end of the day, VIP weapons are OP.
    You have to spend the money on it to have the OP weapon.
    You have to figure out if it's worth spending the money on or not.
  • Apart from their insane advantages, you need to buy it with real money, so in my opinion it's OP but not too OP where you cannot play the game at all. Hope this comment helped you and have a nice day!
  • In my opinion, there are some things that are OP with the vip weapons and some that aren't. I have the ak-47 obsidian beast, so my critique is going to be based on that.
    The EXP/GP boost is OP and that's why I bought it. Also it has a bit more power than the regullar ak-47, so if you shoot a headshot from a long distance it's a 100 dmg shot with or without bulletproof helmet, whereas the regular ak-47 won't do 100 dmg to the head if the player has bulletproof helmet.
    For me, the recoil is a con. The spray of the ak ob is more random and more uncontrolable than the regular ak's. Also the fire rate is faster on the ak ob than the regular ak, and that for me is bad too, because I'm used to tapping my ak(as most players) and the burst of 2 bullets, which is a common thing for me due to the increased fire rate, is not very accurate.
    Imo if the cons I listed above weren't happening, the ak ob would be OP in every sense of the word, so I think in order to keep a "fair game" it's good that they exist.

-Edit- Obviously the faster reload speed and the faster draw speed are OP.