Cfcl

When is CFCL starting back up, please respond to the community with a rough guideline.

Thank you.

Comments

• Yhh man whens the next big tournament happening? Plsss interact with the community!!!
  • When we have things ready to announce for CFCL, we will make announcements so that you're all aware of everything to expect :)
  • When we have things ready to announce for CFCL, we will make announcements so that you're all aware of everything to expect :)

Please tell me you are NOT going to allow ZP weapons / VIPs / Smoke protection / ZP chars etc. into that tournament like in other versions (e.g. CF Russia's CF elite league)
  • Borjah wrote: »
    Please tell me you are NOT going to allow ZP weapons / VIPs / Smoke protection / ZP chars etc. into that tournament like in other versions (e.g. CF Russia's CF elite league)

When did they ever allow ZP Weapons or Characters from other versions?
  • abel95 wrote: »
    When did they ever allow ZP Weapons or Characters from other versions?

Like other versions, not from other versions

Most other versions allow vip's and other zp weapons; he's saying that he hopes CFCL doesn't turn into that
  • Like other versions, not from other versions

Most other versions allow vip's and other zp weapons; he's saying that he hopes CFCL doesn't turn into that

Oh I see... I must of misunderstood him.

But can you give me a example of other versions using ZP weapons? I've seen VIPs been used but not ZP weapons...
  • abel95 wrote: »
    Oh I see... I must of misunderstood him.

But can you give me a example of other versions using ZP weapons? I've seen VIPs been used but not ZP weapons...

Doesn't matter. I'd rather play with GP weapons and armour than VIPs and other ZP weps.
  • Crossfire Philippines also Crossfire China been doing that for a long time already playing with ZP GUNS XD
  • Borjah wrote: »

Personally, i wouldnt mind the Ares weapons being allowed, the ones that have special effects that make the shotgun shoot a slug, and the mp5 with like armor pen bullets. Or even more weapons like that introduced period and "given", like armor is to competitive players to mess with. I think it would alter some positions, and allow a bit more strategy.
    Unfortunately, just due to the nature of the games insane peek advantage and how ping works, its nearly impossible to hold tight angles effectively, and smgs/shottys really don't have a purpose. I'd like that to change, but I doubt it will. IF things are being added to the comp scene, I welcome change. The addition of armor was awesome, mainly due to it making 100 damage nades no longer a factor. The addition of the 2.0 maps, while utterly a moot point in the end, made the map pool a little larger. I'd love to see Santoria, Desert Storm, Compound, Ceyhan, and such potentially added to the competitive pool. They give us our own sort of identity rather than, "international CFS rules only, no deviants."

I do agree though that recklessly adding in Vips, Smoke protection, and ZP weapons/ Characters is a mistake though. They should be slowly implemented, and anyone who is registered for said CFCL season and ACTUALLY competes, should be given an X amount of days of the weapon/characters/items, so that its a level playing field. at least a base version. Should they allow Barret 50 cal, give people the base version. The VIP is for those who spend the money, or give them the vip one with a different ID that doesnt give the XP/GP, perks, but the movement, quicker aim, etc perks.

TLDR; Add viable SMGs/Shottys, more maps, and promote CFCL better.
  • Personally, i wouldnt mind the Ares weapons being allowed, the ones that have special effects that make the shotgun shoot a slug, and the mp5 with like armor pen bullets. Or even more weapons like that introduced period and "given", like armor is to competitive players to mess with. I think it would alter some positions, and allow a bit more strategy.
    Unfortunately, just due to the nature of the games insane peek advantage and how ping works, its nearly impossible to hold tight angles effectively, and smgs/shottys really don't have a purpose. I'd like that to change, but I doubt it will. IF things are being added to the comp scene, I welcome change. The addition of armor was awesome, mainly due to it making 100 damage nades no longer a factor. The addition of the 2.0 maps, while utterly a moot point in the end, made the map pool a little larger. I'd love to see Santoria, Desert Storm, Compound, Ceyhan, and such potentially added to the competitive pool. They give us our own sort of identity rather than, "international CFS rules only, no deviants."

I do agree though that recklessly adding in Vips, Smoke protection, and ZP weapons/ Characters is a mistake though. They should be slowly implemented, and anyone who is registered for said CFCL season and ACTUALLY competes, should be given an X amount of days of the weapon/characters/items, so that its a level playing field. at least a base version. Should they allow Barret 50 cal, give people the base version. The VIP is for those who spend the money, or give them the vip one with a different ID that doesnt give the XP/GP, perks, but the movement, quicker aim, etc perks.

I would like to see them add some CFS rules to "Ranked Matches" so competitive players can freely play with other competitive players without having to have a team or anything. It might even increase the number of competitive players.
  • Personally, i wouldnt mind the Ares weapons being allowed, the ones that have special effects that make the shotgun shoot a slug, and the mp5 with like armor pen bullets. Or even more weapons like that introduced period and "given", like armor is to competitive players to mess with. I think it would alter some positions, and allow a bit more strategy.

I agree add skinned weapons with special effects into competitive but make sure they're just re-skins that give no advantage in recoil or damage. Add competitive friendly skinned guns for the regular ak47 and m4a1 etc with no other changes. I'm sure people would still buy them (make a competitive shop with the skins) and use the funds from the purchases to increase prize pools.