Steyr TMP

Hello people, I'm kind of a new player and I wanted to buy Steyr TMP gun, but can't find It anywhere in the Item shop nor ZP crates, is It still a buyable weapon in NA?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Woolfie wrote: »
    Hello people, I'm kind of a new player and I wanted to buy Steyr TMP gun, but can't find It anywhere in the Item shop nor ZP crates, is It still a buyable weapon in NA?

Thanks in advance!

There is the rebel, golden dragon (buster crate), and justice (special ops).
    They are all in the market right now under zp crates, just find them.
    My recommendation is golden dragon, it looks like it's the easier of the three to win.
  • ^ Yep, totally agree Terrify that the Dragon Buster crate would be the crate to go. Some other reasons for Dragin Buster crate: Not only does it have a gold colored TMP, that one can change into dual or single wield, and the crate also contains a very powerful shotgun that is arguably the best gun for Zombie Mode available right now.

Not sure if you're into cute designs, but there is a Valentine TMP that will most likely come back next month. It's pink and yellow with a chocolate drizzle design. If you prefer how it looks, I'd suggest waiting until February before buying a TMP :3
  • ghoster1 wrote: »
    There is the rebel, golden dragon (buster crate), and justice (special ops).
    They are all in the market right now under zp crates, just find them.
    My recommendation is golden dragon, it looks like it's the easier of the three to win.
    RiceTurtle wrote:
    ^ Yep, totally agree Terrify that the Dragon Buster crate would be the crate to go. Some other reasons for Dragin Buster crate: Not only does it have a gold colored TMP, that one can change into dual or single wield, and the crate also contains a very powerful shotgun that is arguably the best gun for Zombie Mode available right now.

Not sure if you're into cute designs, but there is a Valentine TMP that will most likely come back next month. It's pink and yellow with a chocolate drizzle design. If you prefer how it looks, I'd suggest waiting until February before buying a TMP :3

Thanks for your replies, but I just want regular TMP, no ZP buyable, any chance?
    Thanks for your replies, but I just want regular TMP, no ZP buyable, any chance?

the only way to get free tmp is from the first primary gun when u log in daily, and u can pick up 7 day pirmary gun, choose ur tmp=done, enjoy for 7 days with it, (well less than 7 days cause we have work and study and we sure sleep so ya its not 7 days full), as i said enjoy ur free tmp :D

The only other way I know of is through the Attendance System (on the 7th day, when you get your "primary weapon ticket"), but that's only a temporary version (I believe you get it for 7 days).

-edit- looks like mabohoho beat me to it :3
  • RiceTurtle wrote: »
    The only other way I know of is through the Attendance System (on the 7th day, when you get your "primary weapon ticket"), but that's only a temporary version (I believe you get it for 7 days).

-edit- looks like mabohoho beat me to it :3

lel its only 1 min between me and u, its ok u done well we thinked same at the same time almost even i said more than u in my comment
  • muyu890 wrote: »
    I hope they will remove this weapon :)

lel if u hate it, why dont u start using it against them, :D let others feel hate about this gun, by using it? great idea huh? get it from the 7 days daily login reward lel
  • its a cute smg , more powerful an less noisy than m12s , yeh its very annoying , but I never use mine anyways ..