Pro Payments

Comments

• Bump. Still not received money from month 1 and not even asked about payment information for month 2..
  • I wouldn't like to have a boss like them, 3 months to pay 1 month? hell no. But don't worry guys, the admins are the best and we should not tell them how to do their job! We just have to play and shut :(
  • iMonkitz wrote: »
    I wouldn't like to have a boss like them, 3 months to pay 1 month? hell no. But don't worry guys, the admins are the best and we should not tell them how to do their job! We just have to play and shut :(

keep calm :)

They did not forget it, just have patience
  • bomwollen wrote: »
    keep calm :)

They did not forget it, just have patience

Ye I see that! 24/09 "We'll pay you next week" 1 month later... Still no payments. They are joking with the face of the people who they prive to do any other things outside to be here every single weekend to play their tournaments, but, until now, all that effort equals 0 since we haven't received any payments yet. Our org is starting to get mad about this issue and wants to open a process in the end of october about this joke if they don't pay us the 3 months we stayed at home playing instead of enjoying the weekend in another way. When we talk to them asking about our money they just ignore us and don't inform the people involved. We didn't want to do that but if necessary we'll do that, no doubt. Also we won't play the november month if this saga continues and maybe some other teams won't too. The time is scarce and the time to play for beans is already gone so, if they won't pay us, we'll enjoy our scarce time doing other things instead of playing for beans. We prefer to wait for European tournaments then to play a cup where the organization fail to comply with their word. Less money but atleast they pay, and pay in time.
  • Man I want my $20 from August and $20 from September! :(
  • ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░
  • i think you have to wait and be patient , good luck
  • iMonkitz wrote: »
    Ye I see that! 24/09 "We'll pay you next week" 1 month later... Still no payments. They are joking with the face of the people who they prive to do any other things outside to be here every single weekend to play their tournaments, but, until now, all that effort equals 0 since we haven't received any payments yet. Our org is starting to get mad about this issue and wants to open a process in the end of october about this joke if they don't pay us the 3 months we stayed at home playing instead of enjoying the weekend in another way. When we talk to them asking about our money they just ignore us and don't inform the people involved. We didn't want to do that but if necessary we'll do that, no doubt. Also we won't play the november month if this saga continues and maybe some other teams won't too. The time is scarce and the time to play for beans is already gone so, if they won't pay us, we'll enjoy our scarce time doing other things instead of playing for beans. We prefer to wait for European tournaments then to play a cup where the organization fail to comply with their word. Less money but atleast they pay, and pay in time.

This is exactly the problem i have, why come back to a game and make a team again and spend my evenings practicing not to get anything in return even after nearly 4 months?
  • CFSmarty wrote: »
    This is exactly the problem i have, why come back to a game and make a team again and spend my evenings practicing not to get anything in return even after nearly 4 months?

They want to improve the profissionalism inside the teams when profissionalism is the problem here.