CFCL OCTOBER Sign up

anignoganignog Apprentice
Unable to see the tournament.. In order to sign up

Comments

• Your team hasn't been accepted yet, that might be why.
  • CFCL October Registrations

my team has been accepted and I still cant sign up...

ign: east
  • [GM]Effects[GM]Effects Administrator
    CFCL October signups are now open, we have approved all teams with 5 players. Sign up ASAP & let us know ahead of time if your team has problems signing up.
  • i cant sign up in uk league and im the team captain of the team but they all the time send me this error .
    ty if you can help me
    pls help we cant sign up on league
    3D.BERNERS
    TY FOR HELP
  • CFCL October signups are now open, we have approved all teams with 5 players. Sign up ASAP & let us know ahead of time if your team has problems signing up.

Team Fohh getting only team captain can use this feature error.

Also when are we getting our zp? For 9/18 9/25
  • ImtoonieImtoonie Holy Knight
    I was trying to join the pro league but all I see is the open leagues, not sure what to do?
  • i cant sign up in uk league and im the team captain of the team but they all the time send me this error . ty if you can help me pls help we cant sign
    3D.BERNERS
  • [GM]Effects[GM]Effects Administrator
    i cant sign up in uk league and im the team captain of the team but they all the time send me this error . ty if you can help me pls help we cant sign3D.BERNERS
    3D Berners is listed under CFCL UK Open. If any other team gets this error let me know asap so I can check to see if you signed up correctly.
  • 3D Berners is listed under CFCL UK Open. If any other team gets this error let me know asap so I can check to see if you signed up correctly.

PRO Teams are getting signed up automaticly for the 2nd Pro Season or?