Pro League Help

Hammert1me is having some issues, 4 of the 7 original members are looking to reform the team. The other 3 members are not leaving the online roster, so we're looking for an admin to consult.

We'd like to be able to play this Sunday. We need help ASAP if possible.

Comments

• Tonight, we will delete ALL Teams from the E-Sports section. This means that in order to participate in any of the CFCL leagues, you have to re-create your team, the sooner the better. However, team changes will only be allowed for 1 week at the beginning of every month. Therefore when you re-create your team, you are stuck with them for the remainder of August tournaments.

You can change team names and players, however, if you already participated in week 1 Open/Pro tournaments, you need to follow the rules below if you want to maintain your points:

Pro:
    - Pro teams need to keep at least 4 of the players who played week 1

Open:
    - Open teams need to keep at least 3 of the players who played week 1

Unfortunately this is a simple case of an attempted roster hijacking. Albret, mesr and myself(MUND0) would like to retain the hammert1me roste, as we are the current and former original team owners. If you would check the tickets and passed pm's relaying match information it was albert or myself inquiring.

If you could please remove the 4 "original"(if you wanna call it that) members from the roster and please place us in the open division so we can reform and compete properly for a pro spot.

THanks

mund0
  • Wat

Clippity clap, snickety smack. Who would Ralf mav pablo and jaime get? Who would mesr, Albret and mundo play with? Who even is Mesr?

The Hammertime name is attempted to be hijacked. Will Ralf and co go back to Socks/Instinct? Will we see the return of some other washed up ex-Cf player to fill both rosters? Who knows!

Will Anixia, GGaming, or Droidz move up to #3 best team? All 3 have had roster changes as well this week. Will Ralf and friends be able to find a solid replacement for Monstar and Albret? Is this the return of Maveloff? Will Monstar, Albret, and Mesr be able to catch up Points wise for Open, being a full week behind? Or will the GM's do a one time courtesy to some of the more decorated players and give them equal points to what they EARNED last weekend? These are the important questions. Will the Current HT Squad fix whatever issues happened recently and realize this is the best roster for the team as a whole? (at least in my eyes). I truly hope for the last line to be the case.

Please don't kill me for being annoying. I'm bored and slightly intoxicated.
  • it's a shame that one person can make a decision for three other people.
  • ZOOOMAD wrote: »
    Tonight, we will delete ALL Teams from the E-Sports section. This means that in order to participate in any of the CFCL leagues, you have to re-create your team, the sooner the better. However, team changes will only be allowed for 1 week at the beginning of every month. Therefore when you re-create your team, you are stuck with them for the remainder of August tournaments.

You can change team names and players, however, if you already participated in week 1 Open/Pro tournaments, you need to follow the rules below if you want to maintain your points:

Pro:
    - Pro teams need to keep at least 4 of the players who played week 1

Open:
    - Open teams need to keep at least 3 of the players who played week 1

Unfortunately this is a simple case of an attempted roster hijacking. Albret, mesr and myself(MUND0) would like to retain the hammert1me roste, as we are the current and former original team owners. If you would check the tickets and passed pm's relaying match information it was albert or myself inquiring.

If you could please remove the 4 "original"(if you wanna call it that) members from the roster and please place us in the open division so we can reform and compete properly for a pro spot.

THanks

mund0

I'm sure that if you didn't participate in week one you have to wait for the next month.
  • Ok, we need a better way to resolve this before tomorrow. It appears that we have 2 sides, therefore i need only 1 person from each side to send me a PM with their Skype ID as soon as possible. Then we will create a group chat and hopefully resolve this.
This discussion has been closed.