Failed to connect to server W[2003]L[0]!

It goes past X-Trap loading, get's stuck at Step 3, X-Trap reopens, and then the error happens. Help! I want to play!

Comments

• The game is under maintenance. Try again in 4 hours!
  • Alright. Thank you man!
    Also, I know this is supposed to be a new issue, but I frequently experience lag spikes such as I go from 48-55-ish which is my normal to somewhere above 200, up until 900. Is there a specific cause to this? It happens I'd say once every 2 days and lasts around 4 matches. Very annoying when I'm trying to play Merida, especially when I'm running with my pistol out from all the mutants and die from it every time :/
  • Goocolax1 wrote: »
    Alright. Thank you man!
    Also, I know this is supposed to be a new issue, but I frequently experience lag spikes such as I go from 48-55-ish which is my normal to somewhere above 200, up until 900. Is there a specific cause to this? It happens I'd say once every 2 days and lasts around 4 matches. Very annoying when I'm trying to play Merida, especially when I'm running with my pistol out from all the mutants and die from it every time :/

I personally do not know of any issues that might cause those lag spikes. Might be related to your internet connection.
  • The solution applies a Windows 7

First, go to : Start Menu Then Control Panel

Then chose : System and Security

Then : Windows Firewall

Then from the sidebar on the left chose : Allow a program or feature through Windows Firewall

Then press : Allow Another program...

You will open a small window Press : Browse..

Then open Folder Crossfire and chose File : crossfire.exe / Then press/ Open / puis Add

He repeated the process in the following files:.

CF_G4box
    Aegis
    Aegis64
    xfire_installer.crossfire

And press Ok in the other

Good luck.