headphones *nuclear bomb goes off*

EY GIRLS.

So i have a question. I love ghost mode and i have been trying to do better on GR side and i think its time i upgrade to a decent audio listening thing-a-majig.

Now here's the catch: I absolutely LOATHE headphones that sit over / on my ears. I have a few ear piercings that they rub up against and i''m just very conscious about my ears and things that touch them (hella weird I know). Now earbuds I like and I have had many pairs over the years that work well.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a set of EARBUDS that will give you location / directional / 360 degree no scope hexx0rs hearing? Mic is a plus but its not a priority.

EDIT: I have been using the Apple ear pods that came with the Iphone 6s and they seem to be doing alright, I can hear somewhat directional. but I truly am curious if there is anything better that you guys have experienced.

All responses are greatly appreciated!

Comments

• I was talking in the same problem with my clan mates. Whatever, try beats or Razer headphones. Ear pods are good anyway !!
  • Honestly if you are sitting strictly on earbuds, the brand you get won't make much of a distance. As a person who used to use earbuds, they do give you the ability to hear in every direction but it comes down to practice and getting used to it. The only thing I can see helping if you want to stay using earbuds is to set up an eq that will allow you to hear ghosts more clearly.
  • connor54 wrote: »
    Honestly if you are sitting strictly on earbuds, the brand you get won't make much of a distance. As a person who used to use earbuds, they do give you the ability to hear in every direction but it comes down to practice and getting used to it. The only thing I can see helping if you want to stay using earbuds is to set up an eq that will allow you to hear ghosts more clearly.

I have heard of people adjusting EQs for sound before but I have never been able to figure out how to boost ghost breath! I dont do too bad as GR untill someone with BD joins, then im screwed. Its like they arent even there.

How do I find / adjust the EQ?
  • thirty_OT wrote: »
    I have heard of people adjusting EQs for sound before but I have never been able to figure out how to boost ghost breath! I dont do too bad as GR untill someone with BD joins, then im screwed. Its like they arent even there.

How do I find / adjust the EQ?

It depends on what type of computer/laptop that you have. Most non-mac systems come standard with RealTek. From there you can just go to sound effects and change it however it suits you best. If you have a mac you can use a windows emulator and then use Realtek otherwise you're on your own lol.
  • iAnarchy wrote: »
    It depends on what type of computer/laptop that you have. Most non-mac systems come standard with RealTek. From there you can just go to sound effects and change it however it suits you best. If you have a mac you can use a windows emulator and then use Realtek otherwise you're on your own lol.

Alright I found the equalizer. So what would I adjust to make ghosts with BD more audible?
  • i use earphones earbuds are pretty much the same i just dont like feeling my ear is getting f'd so anyway just get some that say they have good bass dont have to be expensive

as for equalizer just go in a 1v1 with a buddy and mess with it it wont help too much but might make guns and stepping on metal less of an annoyance