The last time I say me, please official intervention to resolve this issue

-i Have All information, Not able to restore the account, Reasons account has been stolen and the thief tick to prevent me from your account recovery

1. creation date ( means when u made the account, day, months, year)
2. security question
3. security answer
4.date of birth ( your birthday)
5. email you had for this account
6. zp purchases ( when you bought zp last time it gives you a number that you have to put in on z8games.com so it adds the zp to ur account OR the bank account [Number from your bankcard] that you bought zp with)
7. InGameNames (IGN) type which IGN you had if you can remember the first IGN would be awesome and also the last IGN u had before the account got stolen
8. Your IP address

i aslo showed the gm that the scammer stole your account and that i showed you the screenshot of the ID's that the scammer gave me and you said which one is your id

Comments

• My account and Email have recently been stolen due to unknown computer virus, the hacker changed my account password and linked Email address. I attempted to retrieve the lost account (26319425) in Account Administration of CrossFire Support Center based on correct history information about my account, what happened is that the support center staff just informed me that my lost account has been flagged due to sharing, trading, selling or buying, and thus will not provide me any assistance regarding this account. After that, I tried to send a lot of ticket to explain the issue I suffered and all of response I received is totally the same. Therefore, I can very sure of that the hacker stole my account and then intentionally flag my account by sending ticket to support center about he shared or traded this account to prevent me recover my lost account.

I hope once again to reconsider his decision
  • So now what, just leave it? You have to take me more seriously.
    I have spent money on this game and hours, you can't just tell me that ok this
    is our company's account not yours. Are you kidding me?
    I'm not trying to be annoying here , just want to get my account back.
    I'm sure that if you had the same situation you would do the same if not more.
    There is evidence that this is my account. Im the ONLY ONE who can provide
    all this information. NO ONE ELSE have all this evidence.
    I'm saying it again the scammer did make z8 to flag my account it was NOT actually shared.
    Please just have a little patience and help me.
  • Unfortunately it's the policies and the GMs can't help you any further. Start from scratch.
  • IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    Unfortunately it's the policies and the GMs can't help you any further. Start from scratch.

I hope that helps to restore the account, because I paid a lot of money and hours, and hope you understand my problem well and Thank you for your replies.
  • IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    Unfortunately it's the policies and the GMs can't help you any further. Start from scratch.

This is my account stolen, and the thief enjoy it and I'm not able to do anything

http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/18179267
  • Please send a ticket. Whatever answer they give you is the final answer. You have been told this before, please don't make me tell you again.
This discussion has been closed.