Told me i got banned for using hack tools etc...

A legit player playing since May 2014 without a problem or using any hacks or etc... softwares. Out of sudden when i rekt an Egyptian or Turk they burst out furiously and blame me for hacking and report me. It comes to the support team!! Do they know what legit type of gaming is? and can they spot a hacker? or if someone aced a room they defo a hacker?
Same situation happened to me!! I got banned and got blamed for using hack.. the support teams.. i wonder if they even understand english... they keep on saying you used hack and perm banned.. i said recheck it and prove it and they replied to my ticket in 2 mins and said we have rechecked it and still you use hack... im like dafuq... how can they check in 2 mins?
I think that they will not be able to help me out so i came out here and i am hoping that one of our great GM or MOD can hlep me out..

I DO NOT WANT TO WASTE MY ACCOUNT FOR NO REASON AND I NEED SUPPORT TO GET IT BACK SO DEAR GM AND MOD IF YOU REMOVE THIS POST I WILL BE REPOSTING IT UNTIL I GET MY ACCOUNT BACK

Comments

This discussion has been closed.