What it takes to be a mod.

Hi, I just wanna know the requirments to become a mod because ive been playing this game for years, been/currently am an active member in the comp. community. Just wanna know cause i'd really like to become one.

Comments

• Hm. What it takes to be a Mod, huh?

I'd wager most of it boils down to "Being kind and helpful." Being active on the Forums is also something that's probably going to be asked of you.

So you might want to start now on the whole Forum activeness front, bucko.

An actual MOD might be able to tell you more, if I'm off the mark.
  • That makes two of us :)
    Well the basic gist is you have to be active on the forums, you abide by the forum rules and help out others, an ingame player, and just basically a cool and kind person in general. I know there must be way more then that but that's just the basic gist of it.
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    Hm. What it takes to be a Mod, huh?

I'd wager most of it boils down to "Being kind and helpful." Being active on the Forums is also something that's probably going to be asked of you.

So you might want to start now on the whole Forum activeness front, bucko.

^Pretty much this, also. post counts doesn't matter. so no need to rush. just be nice and when ever they need, they will select.

There was a application thread before, but got deleted.
  • Unfortunately there is a top secret selection process that you have too .......... I've said too much already.

The others are on point, the GM's keep their eyes open and will make selections if / when needed.