Lindale wrote: »
For we rookies the XM8 works nice. the red dot is handy against the snipers and still has the option to spray and pray up close. Is the silenced C8 still available? had a new hole tore by a fella with one, loved paying him back with his own weapon.
IGetHigh96 wrote: »
I like to use the good old M4. Nothing else for pistols i really like the Desert Eagle Camo ;P
taylorswift13 wrote: »
AK-47-S Gilded (the new one in the ZM 2.0 crates) [...] It's actually easier to aim than a regular AK (even the VIP). Weird.
Onety_Two wrote: »
I feel that the M60 is the real winner here. Let me tell you why...:
1. Large Magazine size (don't let off that trigger [it scares them]).
2. It's as light as your knife, so you'll never be caught with your pants down.
3. You look like a complete badass. Rambo hooah.
4. 110% controllable recoil and pinpoint accuracy. Seriously. This thing fires lasers.
5. If you're baller enough to own an M60-Adv, go right ahead! With 50 more bullets you can fire downrange why would you not like this immense powerhouse? Not to mention it looks sexy af.
6. Invisible silencer. Therefore, don't be afraid to bring it to Ghost Mode! Yes little Johnny, I know it sounds a little loud when you're firing it, but when you're on the receiving end of this beauty, you won't have a clue where it is!
I don't see all the big hullabaloo about M4s and AKs. They're no way near as fresh as the M60.
claire9822 wrote: »
Prefect choice with correct details if I must say so myself!
I own and pwn with my M60-CFS 2015. Got 748 days left of this badboy.
Best weapon in crossfire. Period.
KraveMySwag wrote: »
Any M4 or Ak for most maps.
adigagever wrote: »
I really like my Baretta ar-70
and the ksg15 is actually pretty OP if you using it on castle(I'm in love with my ksg)