Best ghost mode player? (NA only, since UK isn't that great)

Hey guys, Afterlight? checking in here.

I just had a burning question, and I'm really glad we have a Ghost Mode section in the forums now so I can ask it.

I was just wondering who the community thinks the best ghost mode player is? Please don't list a UK player, I will not allow "[UK Player]" and "best ghost mode player" to be used in the same sentence. Otherwise, you can mention anyone you like!

P.S. Yes, you can say my name xD (but u dont have too, but u can, if u want)

Comments

• Tbh best player I knew was Cynical- respected member in this community. Not only is he kind and talented, but he also will never compromise a friend's account :)
  • dlvc_Light wrote: »
    Hey guys, Afterlight? checking in here.

I just had a burning question, and I'm really glad we have a Ghost Mode section in the forums now so I can ask it.

I was just wondering who the community thinks the best ghost mode player is? Please don't list a UK player, I will not allow "[UK Player]" and "best ghost mode player" to be used in the same sentence. Otherwise, you can mention anyone you like!

P.S. Yes, you can say my name xD (but u dont have too, but u can, if u want)

I miss you.

I dunno, whenever I face banned he's always a nightmare to kill. Goes down in my books as one of the best gmers, if not the best..
  • the love child of two of the best gmers to have graced this game.
    frozenpizza+supfrozen=frozenfrozen
  • So because you don't play in the UK server it means no one there is good? I'm not saying I'm good, cause quite frankly, I suck, but still. There's gotta be (at least) 1 good, maybe undiscovered GM player in the UK servers. Kinda racist (I think, idk) saying no UK players can be good.
  • Either good friend Banned or good friend .*_]-Z-[_*. would go here
  • connor54 wrote: »
    Either good friend Banned or good friend .*_]-Z-[_*. would go here

xDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  • lBanned wrote: »
    xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

; )))))))))))))))))))))))))
  • zzChris is the best GR. I dont know if you already played him but this guy is a beast. Obviously the best GR player atm and obv one of the best or the best in GM history. He beats everyone mentioned in this thread.
  • Whoever beats everyone on 1v1 then that person is the best.. Right now there's NONE...Nuff SAID
  • Lol some of the best GMers to ever play this game came from EU/UK.
  • 'MissA wrote:
    Suzy;4328119']Lol some of the best GMers to ever play this game came from EU/UK.
    best player ive seen is eu player Dazzle? from that one love143 tourny(i think?) where he rekt every1. real god that guy total not rack wonder who he was and what happened to him
    kironumio wrote: »
    zzChris is the best GR. I dont know if you already played him but this guy is a beast. Obviously the best GR player atm and obv one of the best or the best in GM history. He beats everyone mentioned in this thread.

tru zzchris too good i call rez but hes still destroyin every1 :)
  • There is no best im because everyone mentioned in this thread gets rekted at some point. Reason i say there is no best because there are too much good gm players in the community and i have seen every good player either go neg or almost go neg and not make it above some godly kdr at some point.
    best player ive seen is eu player Dazzle? from that one love143 tourny(i think?) where he rekt every1. real god that guy total not rack wonder who he was and what happened to him

I'm talking about back when GM was actually taken seriously. A lot of the GM legends from 2009/2010 all from Europe. So to discredit UK/EU players is a bit silly. i'm sure there are some good ones.

All i will say is Hide N Seek (except a few members) ruin the UK GM scene.

I was one of the best too, and i live /play in the UK.
  • 'MissA wrote:
    Suzy;4328168']I'm talking about back when GM was actually taken seriously. A lot of the GM legends from 2009/2010 all from Europe. So to discredit UK/EU players is a bit silly. i'm sure there are some good ones.

Only person I know from the UK that is good at GM is shou.
  • 'MissA wrote:
    Suzy;4328168']I'm talking about back when GM was actually taken seriously. A lot of the GM legends from 2009/2010 all from Europe. So to discredit UK/EU players is a bit silly. i'm sure there are some good ones.

Legit question: What is so bad about some of Hide&Seek? If there is anything I can do to help let me know, I'll try and sort something.
  • iAnarchy wrote: »
    Only person I know from the UK that is good at GM is shou.

shou is good at making rez files and distributing them to his clan members, mates , and spreading it around the community.
    lBanned wrote: »

rez file modding/editing is patched since god knows when , unless you can come up with an edited rez file right now that disproves zzchris's legitimacy then you sir are talking straight bs just to make a guy that's obviously better than you look bad.
    Im_A_Flip wrote: »
    Whoever beats everyone on 1v1 then that person is the best.. Right now there's NONE...Nuff SAID

^ +1 to that
    'MissA wrote:

well thats not absolutely true , though hide&seek had a role , the GM scene as a whole is ruined mostly by NA's spreading bs talk whenever they are unable to beat somebody as for UKs its more or less the same , the only difference is u got people like Shou spreading rez mods , after some weeks he goes around pointing fingers to who's using rez and who's not while in fact he's the one that started spreading it.

in other words, talking too much poisonous bs just because you cant beat somebody kills the gm scene as a whole as new people go search and try out that "bs" resulting in even more bs even though the guy that beat u might just be that good...

its NA's sore losers that ultimately kill this mode.
  • shou is good at making rez files and distributing them to his clan members, mates , and spreading it around the community.

rez file modding/editing is patched since god knows when , unless you can come up with an edited rez file right now that disproves zzchris's legitimacy then you sir are talking straight bs just to make a guy that's obviously better than you look bad.

^ +1 to that

well thats not absolutely true , though hide&seek had a role , the GM scene as a whole is ruined mostly by NA's spreading bs talk whenever they are unable to beat somebody as for UKs its more or less the same , the only difference is u got people like Shou spreading rez mods , after some weeks he goes around pointing fingers to who's using rez and who's not while in fact he's the one that started spreading it.

in other words, talking too much poisonous bs just because you cant beat somebody kills the gm scene as a whole as new people go search and try out that "bs" resulting in even more bs even though the guy that beat u might just be that good...

its NA's sore losers that ultimately kill this mode.

lol gm ruined way before the egy players cheating blatantly in tournies. we just kid now since most of our friends are gone. you take this too seriously :) trash talk has only helped not hurt. i believe that. i know most of my friends and clanmates quit because of cheating egys not other clans trash talking. srry buddy happy 14th birthday tho
    lol gm ruined way before the egy players cheating blatantly in tournies. we just kid now since most of our friends are gone. you take this too seriously :) trash talk has only helped not hurt. i believe that. i know most of my friends and clanmates quit because of cheating egys not other clans trash talking. srry buddy happy 14th birthday tho

didnt expect you to handle the truth anyway, thats the thing with NA sore losers, when they cant refute an argument they just go point out another ( ex: what u just did there by calling me a 14 y o ) truth is just too hard for u to accept that rez modding is patched , and that NA's are the ones responsible for god knows how many cheaters nowadays because of their irrational crying , what u just said proves that u nothing but another cry baby racist , good luck with trump.
    cheaters are a result of your endless crying , as i just said up heres how it goes
    1) a guy beats u badly
    2) u cry whether he's legit or not , u dont really care about that.
    3) a newb over hears ur crying.
    4) he goes search for these cheats nd stuff
    5) u get god knows how many cheaters around.
    its all your fault bud, most of these cheats were NA originated anyway.
  • 'MissA wrote:
    Suzy;4328168']

lvn63bK.gif

GM community will never mature this way really it's time for the GM community too take a look at them self instead of pointing at others every time.
  • lvn63bK.gif

GM community will never mature this way really it's time for the GM community too take a look at them self instead of pointing at others every time.

More or less true, there are some cancerous things within this community, but how the majority of people handle it is ridiculous.
  • Personally I couldn't give any ������ about UK ghost mode. Whenever I see one in NA, I just question why they're there. You live in the UK, stay there. No reason for you to be in our server point blank ☺
  • didnt expect you to handle the truth anyway, thats the thing with NA sore losers, when they cant refute an argument they just go point out another ( ex: what u just did there by calling me a 14 y o ) truth is just too hard for u to accept that rez modding is patched , and that NA's are the ones responsible for god knows how many cheaters nowadays because of their irrational crying , what u just said proves that u nothing but another cry baby racist , good luck with trump.
    cheaters are a result of your endless crying , as i just said up heres how it goes
    1) a guy beats u badly
    2) u cry whether he's legit or not , u dont really care about that.
    3) a newb over hears ur crying.
    4) he goes search for these cheats nd stuff
    5) u get god knows how many cheaters around.
    its all your fault bud, most of these cheats were NA originated anyway.

yea alot of na are cryers i hate playin with em too. uks even worse ****s there wont even let you use anything besides silenced weapons. called you a 14 yr old cause youre bein dramatic when we are just jokin :)
    but yeah bit of a stretch. much easier to believe egy tidal wave killed this region
  • Through the years there have been some many good players its hard too choose just one..There are some that owns on GR but sucks on BL. Some that owns at BL but suck at GR. The majority of the people named are well respected players. At GM peak there was at least 100 gm players or more that could hold their own in any room.

About not taking UK GM seriously is kind of wrong and right at the same time. Its right because at one time they were famous for rezzing files and macro bhopping. Too this day there are still players who marco bhop in UK/NA. Also when someone like me goes too UK and trolls with Sniper or knife I get kick for being an noob or hacker. What is even crazier is that I can be leading my team with those weapons and I'm still kicked in UK. The reason it is wrong is because NA/UK have one thing in common and thats the love of GM..As long you love GM than Smoke love you..

Oh yea, about the clan H&S their is some merit about that clan because of that clan complaining about legit players..If there is more than 4 of them in a game I leave because I know if I 1hit kill with knife without a hs I'm getting kicked. H&S wasn't always like that they were some cool people and fun too play against..I guess some players just slipped through the recruitment stage.

I thought about making a list about the best players also but I think its better not too. But I would say that I'm the greatest troll/clan hopper in GM history...Tbh I kind of miss playing GM seriously.

Even though I won't make an list but the player I had the most fun playing against was Banned..Our mini 1v1 during pubs matches was legendary :D..I miss stalking you Ban around the map..
  • IHateXtrap wrote: »
    Even though I won't make an list but the player I had the most fun playing against was Banned..Our mini 1v1 during pubs matches was legendary :D..I miss stalking you Ban around the map..

I agree 100% man, Banned was such a fun player to play against. I miss that guy. If only that dump truck hit some else...rest in peace brother.
  • what u just said proves that u nothing but another cry baby racist , good luck with trump.

You can't stump the Trump.
  • GodsGunman and Mellisa was the best player... Rofl