Piontless gunz

The followin guns barely get used and they are too expensive for the performance they can give you.There are other rare to see GOOD gunz like K-2,ScarH,Ak74,M60,K-1,MicroG,Spas12,but these gunz ARE worth every single GP unlike:

Mp7
P90
Dragunov:(M700 is better)
Glock

This guns are rare to see in game,i think its kind of a waste to have them in game.
A solution could be to lower their prise or to make them better.

P90:Lower recoil,More power or lower prise.

Dragunov:Faster shots,Lower weigth or lower prise.

Glock:Faster burst,More damage or lower prise.

MP7:More damage or lower prise

I have been reading in forums that some gunz stats/performance have changed,like M4,SG552,Ak47.So why not change the stats of this gunz that are just laying there without use?

Comments

• you have to be pro to use p90.. its a good submachine gun.
  • Dragunov is perfect as it is.
    The price is not bad either ;D
  • I only agree with the Mp7 and the Glock. I like the Dragunov and the P90 although I dont use either.
  • Ak-47
    M4
    Scar L
    Awm
    Kriss

I have got to see what people say about this post :)
  • I love the P90, u barely see it and i have a lot fun when ppl start to cry:
    what, u killed me with that crappy gun are QQing for kicking me cause im hacking with that gun, like killing ppl trough boxes, always makes me lol.

The problem is the differnce with the Kriss
    Kill 4 ppl in a row with a Kriss and its all: oh, best gun ever i want one too
    do the same thing with a P90 and its: hakker, chammer, etc.

Buy the additional SMG mag from the Itemshop und u have 200 Bullets with ur P90 same amount as the M60 than u will have the noobs cry.

I own a Dragunov but i rarly use it cause im not good at snipping, perhaps with lower Ping i will try it again on the UK Server.

Glock is ok i already killed a Ghost wiht it, but it just needs training to be well used, iw ouldnt recommend it in Pistol matches, cause the Deagles and Condas dominate u cause of their high power, but in S&D matches its a good gun to finish already damaged players. Even if they try to run u can run behind them spraying.
  • I don't get what people have against the P90. It must be the least used gun in the game, but it's not all that bad. It certainly tops the MP7, Uzi, or Micro Galil, which should also be on that list. Along with the M9.
  • i wouldnt count the galil out, i mean, its not as good, but if you can dodge, you wont do too bad.

i agree that the p90 is underrated, i was thinkin bout grabbin one for ghostmode because of the clip size, but i dont have any spare gp.

draggy isnt all bad, i would prefer the awm over it just because of the power. that 'skill-less' weapon still does the job when you actually want to have a decent score in a game (not saying you cant get a decent score with draggy)
  • Ak-47
    M4
    Scar L
    Awm
    Kriss

I have got to see what people say about this post :)

Is this your pro only list? Don't use these if you're noob.

Ak-47 doesn't belong though :P
  • M9
    Glock
    Mp7
    Uzi
    P90
    Migro Galil
    Drag (m700 wins)

the list goes on..
  • P90 has been highly underrated for some time...I'd say it's because it's stats are pretty much crap compared to the MP5. Even though realistically in real life the P90 trounces the MP5 in many area's.
    Respectfully,
    PROACEX1
  • I don't think most people give p 90 a chance. I picked it up once on halloween and havn't used any other gun on that map since. Its clip size + its recoil dieing fast and rate of fire make it an awsome gun to have around.
  • I don't mind the P90, I quite like it. Here's my opinion on the list:

1) Glock 18 (needs more power and full auto or a dramatic price decrease or no one will use it.)
    2) M9 (it's balanced sort of but it's headshots are very weak.)
    3) Dragunov (leaves too many people with 1 HP and is inaccurate and expensive.)
    4) P90 (whilst it's good, no one gives it a chance.)
    5) Micro-Galil (again it's good, but most people go with the easier to use MP5.)
  • <(^(oo)^)> Just Read It <(^(oo)^)>

Bad Gunz

Rifles: FAMAS, MP7, P90 and UZI

if u guys r thinkin y i didnt put M60 thats because its gud in ghost mode but youll nid a pistol

Pistols: M9 and Anaconda. Anaconda suks it reloads a bit slow shoots slow and its expensive
    desert eagle is beter than conda anyway

Melee: Shovel it laggs and its slow when u hit
  • Shovel is the second most used melee. O_o Also the MP7, P90 and Uzi aren't rifles. The Uzi is also used quite often in my opinion though I don't know why. And the Anaconda shoots and reloads faster than the Deagle dude...
  • m9, but just cause they're not used much doesnt mean they're pointless ;)
  • Bad Gunz

if u guys r thinkin y i didnt put M60 thats because its gud in ghost mode but youll nid a pistol

Pistols: M9 and Anaconda. Anaconda suks it reloads a bit slow shoots slow and its expensive

i agree with what you say abou the conda. deagle kills it.
  • Rorzer wrote: »
    m9, but just cause they're not used much doesnt mean they're pointless ;)

Nothing like mowing down noobs with an M9. :D
  • HHV18Z wrote: »
    Nothing like mowing down noobs with an M9. :D

whenever theres a m9 or glock kill. obvious hackzor.. ;)
  • For such noobs i got kicked more than one time when i use my P90.

Cause P90 is not supposed to shot through boxes and with 50 bulluets in one clip u should never be able to kill 4 ppl in row.
  • ValkyOpz wrote: »
    The followin guns barely get used and they are too expensive for the performance they can give you.There are other rare to see GOOD gunz like K-2,ScarH,Ak74,M60,K-1,MicroG,Spas12,but these gunz ARE worth every single GP unlike:

Mp7
    P90
    Dragunov:(M700 is better)
    Glock

This guns are rare to see in game,i think its kind of a waste to have them in game.
    A solution could be to lower their prise or to make them better.

P90:Lower recoil,More power or lower prise.

Dragunov:Faster shots,Lower weigth or lower prise.

Glock:Faster burst,More damage or lower prise.

MP7:More damage or lower prise

I have been reading in forums that some gunz stats/performance have changed,like M4,SG552,Ak47.So why not change the stats of this gunz that are just laying there without use?

Completely disagree with you on all of these, i don't own a MP7. But i use it in Alaska. I own with it. Also, th draggy is immense. Jump around a corner, BANG, they're dead! Also the P90 is awesome for Head Shots.
  • P90 is awesome,I love smgs.Dragunov is okay.also,there's mp7 in alaska?where?
  • daniel8u wrote: »
    i agree with what you say abou the conda. deagle kills it.

Depends on your play style. Most people will prefer the deagle (as I do) for panic situations where you want to get as many bullets into the enemy as quickly as possible.

However, if you really are a headshot machine and you don't get caught up in too many CQ situations, the anaconda feels better to use. Plus it looks 10x better :p
  • Engy_Bengy wrote: »
    Depends on your play style. Most people will prefer the deagle (as I do) for panic situations where you want to get as many bullets into the enemy as quickly as possible.

However, if you really are a headshot machine and you don't get caught up in too many CQ situations, the anaconda feels better to use. Plus it looks 10x better :p

That´s true. Without a discussion.

6prs6q.jpg
  • ededdneddy wrote: »
    P90 is awesome,I love smgs.Dragunov is okay.also,there's mp7 in alaska?where?

Start as BL, it's in the corner on top of that wooden ramp...thing...in the corner
    If you're GR, you'll find a Galil lying there
  • Bad Gunz

FAMAS is one of the best guns in this game, and one of the most underrated. It's triple burst is practically insta-kill (Especially in GM matches). It has a very fast reload to help out with it's small round and clip capacity. Triple burst is amazing for headshots. It has good accuracy and it can go through rounds quickly without much recoil. It can beat a K2 in most cases except long range headshots due to it's fast firing speed and thus high long range recoil.
    Anaconda is essentially a sniping like pistol, great for headshots, it isn't a bad gun however. It is true though that the Deagle is great for everything else, even though it's stats have been jacked with way to much and it's now pretty inaccurate.
    Respectfully,
    PROACEX1
  • HHV18Z wrote: »
    I don't mind the P90, I quite like it. Here's my opinion on the list:

1) Glock 18 (needs more power and full auto or a dramatic price decrease or no one will use it.)
    2) M9 (it's balanced sort of but it's headshots are very weak.)
    3) Dragunov (leaves too many people with 1 HP and is inaccurate and expensive.)
    4) P90 (whilst it's good, no one gives it a chance.)
    5) Micro-Galil (again it's good, but most people go with the easier to use MP5.)

dragunov is a unique gun in cf, its the sniper that gets better the closer you get to someone.
    imo I find it more versatile then the awm (its not good at long range but I can only think of 3-4 maps that have long range spots on them anyway.).

also it tends not to leave people with 1 hp if you shoot them in the gut. The only problem I have one problem with it, its price.
    also, make it be able to shoot tracking rounds, after I shoot somone and leave them with
    1 hp I want them to show up on my teams mini map as a red dot so we can track him down like a wild animal >)
  • PROACEX1 wrote: »
    FAMAS is one of the best guns in this game, and one of the most underrated. It's triple burst is practically insta-kill (Especially in GM matches). It has a very fast reload to help out with it's small round and clip capacity. Triple burst is amazing for headshots. It has good accuracy and it can go through rounds quickly without much recoil. It can beat a K2 in most cases except long range headshots due to it's fast firing speed and thus high long range recoil.
    Anaconda is essentially a sniping like pistol, great for headshots, it isn't a bad gun however. It is true though that the Deagle is great for everything else, even though it's stats have been jacked with way to much and it's now pretty inaccurate.
    Respectfully,
    PROACEX1

Agreed, I love the FAMAS with it's triple burst, though the AUG was a bit better for my playing style.