CrossFire Vs WarRock Vs CombatArms

This Thread Will Be Closed If Any MoD or half of visitors said CLOSE
i am here to check sumthin about players vote
CrossFire
well my rate in community 10/10
the game members are great got very nice behavior and funny and active and like to talk much and not say bad words much and you can gain many friends here and clans are soo funny but there are some ppl makin pro pps sad by kickin em and you can make your own killing badges and revenge badges and edit the sound and that pretty OWSOME and make you happy =)) that i went to a site in it fourms they make badges and mods and sound packs pretty funny as DotA sound pack in crossfire soo funny =))))
CombatArms0.5/10
a fkin sh!tty Bullsh!t game full of hackers bad behavior and **** my ass off and you will feel bored and if you failed they keep blaming you and the infected mode sucks bad graphics and over powered gameplay witch makes the game FULL OF HACKERS
warrock
9/10
nice you can go with planes into da skies and ride a tank and BOOm into a land mine XDDD nice MMOFPS tho but still full of hackers (i didn't play warrock but i knew that ppl saying it sucks full of hackers but its cool)
i want some VOTE for what is better 2 days till this thread be CLOSED and say the results

Comments