List of good surveys V.S. bad surveys

wm08le.png

How to get the most from your time and effort on surveys

So i've recently been reminded of the opportunity to earn FREE zp from surveys on z8games through other companies.

I've earned around 30k zp in about a week and a half without spending a penny but i've learned quite a bit.

fjqq0l.png

I'm here to share with you guys the tips and tricks on how to know which surveys to click on and how to get the most for your time.

So of-course these companies might change over time but heres my opinion on them.

wm08le.png

Keep in mind, Peanut Labs and $uper Rewards are just the companies that help you find a survey that fits your credentials, not the company that necessarily write the surveys themselves.

Rate Peanut Labs 7/10 Lots of chances to earn ZP at about 1000-2000 increments. Lots of them do not work but some do.

339okd1.png

Super Rewards 6/10 Only a couple chances to earn ZP at about 5000 zp increments. All other surveys are do not work or require payment.

2z8n6kx.png

wm08le.png

Survery companies

wm08le.png

Bad

Ampario (HORRIBLE)
Samplicious (HORRIBLE)
SaySo
Your Surveys

These companies will WASTE YOUR TIME. Try at your own risk. I gaurentee you 90% of the time you will NOT fit the survey credentials and be forced to type in the same redundant information that you have already filled out 100000 times.

Every single one of these opened uncompleted surveys are from those websites above. They will lead you in circles and you will not qualify for 90% of their surveys.

14ccfh4.png

wm08le.png

Good

Global Market
Opinion Share
I-Say
other small companies

Decent companies. You usually qualify for most of their surveys and will not find these companies redundant or stressful. These are the jackpot surveys because you can usually expect the reward 90% of the time and not go through pages an pages of stupid ads and offers.

wm08le.png

Tips and tricks:

If you completed a survey/offer and have not receive the zp (usually happens with surveys that are too good to be true, 5 minutes of work for 5000 zp), you basically have been duped of your time and ZP.
Many times you will actually need to contact their support

What to do: Contact the company that distributes the ZP (peanut labs, super rewards, etc) through customer service. Usually they will ask you to send in proof with screen shots that you have completed which is easy and you will be rewarded with the zp.

Note the message ***awarded by customer service***
2z8n6kx.png

What you should know before you try your own surveys.

- You need patience

-Remember your credentials as companies often check and re-check your legitimacy.

-Know which companies/surveys are worth your time

Good luck!

wm08le.png

Comments

• I find most peanut lab surveys only wants to see what they want to see.
    They don't care about your opinion just the right choices that you pick.

You could answer a peanut lab survey 90% of the way and you're choosing the options they want you to pick.

Suddenly you pick a option they don't like. gg no re.
  • I find most peanut lab surveys only wants to see what they want to see.
    They don't care about your opinion just the right choices that you pick.

You could answer a peanut lab survey 90% of the way and you're choosing the options they want you to pick.

Suddenly you pick a option they don't like. gg no re.

Yup true that.

But sometimes its impossible to tell what they want you to say.
    And sometimes you fit the criteria but the survey has reached the max amount of participants.... -.-.
  • Whenever i complete survey, i get error, it says something bout my location ( finland ) and i dont get anything ;__;
  • WOWO!! n1 "HOW to get FREE ZP!"

But dawg, Netflix was n1 c; 20k zp, good old days
  • Whenever i complete survey, i get error, it says something bout my location ( finland ) and i dont get anything ;__;

lol thats unfortunate T^T.

WOWO!! n1 "HOW to get FREE ZP!"

But dawg, Netflix was n1 c; 20k zp, good old days

I remember that XD. I never had a paypal account/credit card when i was young so i never did it. But that was the best survey by far. :)
  • "This user has been blocked from completing offers. Please contact customer support for further information." :|
  • Peanut Labs is really cool. I sent an email complaining because I didnt get the ZP i was supossed to ge and they gave me 1680 ZP, I already did like 30-40k zp with surveys from Peanut Labs...
  • iDupree wrote: »
    Peanut Labs is really cool. I sent an email complaining because I didnt get the ZP i was supossed to ge and they gave me 1680 ZP, I already did like 30-40k zp with surveys from Peanut Labs...

Did you know that those messages are automated?

I complained about 1 survery and they rewarded me the zp. Then i did a very similar offer with the same reward and from the same website.

"Whenever you notify us about an issue with a survey or offer, we make every effort to mediate with the offer provider or research client on your behalf. Sometimes they are unable to verify your eligibility for the reward, which is why you are not receiving credit to your account for Transaction ID 648079027. In some instances we are able to make exceptions, but we cannot always reach this resolution for every request submitted. We work hard at identifying broken offers and surveys, so we appreciate your write in and bringing them to the attention of our partners."

Basically the first time i complained they didn't even check for legitimacy. Now they won't reward me because ive been complaining too much? lmao
  • Baecan wrote: »
    Basically the first time i complained they didn't even check for legitimacy. Now they won't reward me because ive been complaining too much? lmao

Yeah don't push your luck, this is a very common occurrence when completing mass amounts of surveys. I have been banned from every provider, website and sponsor for this reason. Don't worry, if your IP changes once a month or something like that you will be a fresh candidate for exploiting surveys again. Too bad they removed nielsen, I loved ripping them off with 40 to 50k/month with VMs to get fresh installs on new hardware. Too bad the forum removed my tutorials because scamming the scammers is not allowed. :(

There's no good or bad, well apart from the downloads and the false ones. However these surveys (the one described in the thread) require a certain profile, a person they are looking for or a small "organization" requiring certain things. You just need to have a good profile to find yourself eligible.

Keep a note of your profiles on notepad for multiple personalities, test them on each account to see which has a wider range of surveys for you. I lost all my stash of gold with these stuff a while back so I can't give you mine.

Best stuff is usually like:
    White - British or American
    Male
    Always choose the cities with biggest population in your country.
    Age around 21 / 22 (24 being the max)
    Full time employed (30+ hours)
    A few game consoles owned (PC, PS3)
    Health wise, cirrhosis (if applicable) - There is a huge market on drinking, smoking related issues and products.
    Employment type ICT field / office HOWEVER if the survey asks you about "if you have any family in these sectors" always select "None of the above". They are targeting people outside of those sectors.
    You should always select that you are the main decision maker.
    If they ask work related questions, you are in charge of 50-100 employees in middle - high management.
    If they ask you about going to the cinema lately, select 4-5 times and around 8 times in 12 months.

Sorry, I would add more but I can't remember off by heart... It has been a while but I believe a profile around something like this should still be decent.

A better guide (lol sorry)
  • Yeah don't push your luck, this is a very common occurrence when completing mass amounts of surveys. I have been banned from every provider, website and sponsor for this reason. Don't worry, if your IP changes once a month or something like that you will be a fresh candidate for exploiting surveys again. Too bad they removed nielsen, I loved ripping them off with 40 to 50k/month with VMs to get fresh installs on new hardware. Too bad the forum removed my tutorials because scamming the scammers is not allowed. :(

There's no good or bad, well apart from the downloads and the false ones. However these surveys (the one described in the thread) require a certain profile, a person they are looking for or a small "organization" requiring certain things. You just need to have a good profile to find yourself eligible.

Keep a note of your profiles on notepad for multiple personalities, test them on each account to see which has a wider range of surveys for you. I lost all my stash of gold with these stuff a while back so I can't give you mine.

Male
    Health wise, cirrhosis (if applicable) - There is a huge market on drinking, smoking related issues and products.
    Employment type ICT field / office HOWEVER if the survey asks you about "if you have any family in these sectors" always select "None of the above". They are targeting people outside of those sectors.
    If they ask work related questions, you are in charge of 50-100 employees in middle - high managment. They are trying to talk about their products or ideas that could help you, or just want to know about the company.
    If they ask you about going to the cinema lately, select 4-5 times and around 8 times in 12 months.

Try not to hit F12 on surveys like these. There is a high chance of the survey automatically ending.

Sorry, I would add more but I can't remember off by heart... It has been a while.

Good to know warhawk! Thanks for that info.
  • Earned 4500 ZP from Peanutlabs by doing 35 mins of work. Rewards are a bit too low, but meh.
  • Yeah don't push your luck, this is a very common occurrence when completing mass amounts of surveys. I have been banned from every provider, website and sponsor for this reason. Don't worry, if your IP changes once a month or something like that you will be a fresh candidate for exploiting surveys again. Too bad they removed nielsen, I loved ripping them off with 40 to 50k/month with VMs to get fresh installs on new hardware. Too bad the forum removed my tutorials because scamming the scammers is not allowed. :(

Male
    If they ask work related questions, you are in charge of 50-100 employees in middle - high management.

Sorry, I would add more but I can't remember off by heart... It has been a while but I believe a profile around something like this should still be decent.

A better guide (lol sorry)

I've personally noticed and agree with most of what you said. But the list of bad surveys i made, were for a reason. The websites don't even remember your information and you are forced to plug in the same redundant information every single time you open one of their offers. Their surveys almost always ( 90% ) end up force quitting you out of their offer because their group of people they are looking for are insane. Like really? I literally just ****ing put in my information and you said this survey was a good match. Like can you not just use my information and plug it into the survey for me instead of me typing everything twice just to waste my time?

The groups of people they are surveying are literally so minuscule. You MUST be in a certain proffesion/ a certain race/ a certain age/ earn a certain amount per year etc. It seems like every single one of their surveys are like that too.

Main point the websites on my bad list are all VERY bad at matching your profile up with surveys that will not kick you out. which is 100% stupid because everytime you go on them you type in the same information every time.

Earned 4500 ZP from Peanutlabs by doing 35 mins of work. Rewards are a bit too low, but meh.

Yeah i mainly use the zp i get to use with wavemode cards and stablizers cause they are cheap. But i've been saving up and i have over 35k zp nao :D.
    The websites don't even remember your information and you are forced to plug in the same redundant information every single time you open one of their offers.

Main point the websites on my bad list are all VERY bad at matching your profile up with surveys that will not kick you out. which is 100% stupid because everytime you go on them you type in the same information every time.

You can get extensions to do that for you. Like, you type all the info onto the form once and It targets those fields with that specific info. I know what you mean though. Personally I hate the surveys that want me to write a few sentences about why I agree, disagree or to state my opinion. Like, they don't just ask once, They ask FOR EVERY DAMN question.

I had a theory about those type of surveys you are referring to. They make you get past half way or near the end of the survey then tell you that the quota has been met, meaning you wont get credited and they get free information without rewarding you -- what if that was the whole plan to save money?

I had a look through a few of the sponsors today. More than eighty percent of those surveys wont credit (besides the opinion poll type ones), their running a good scam once again.
    Earned 4500 ZP from Peanutlabs by doing 35 mins of work. Rewards are a bit too low, but meh.

Eh, keep doing them. It will come like muscle memory and you wont have to stay on each page for longer than 2 seconds to already know what type of survey it is and what they expect from you. You can complete them in under 5 minutes, easily. It just requires a lot of trial and error. :p
  • Eh, keep doing them. It will come like muscle memory and you wont have to stay on each page for longer than 2 seconds to already know what type of survey it is and what they expect from you. You can complete them in under 5 minutes, easily. It just requires a lot of trial and error. :p

yeah, been there done that. I have like 6000 ZP right now. Takes forever to get ZP cause Peanut labs doesn't reward me if i do to many. Which is really stupid considering i'm putting info into the fields. It seems as if i can only do 2 every 3 hours. What's the deal??!

Guess they don't like people spamming completed surveys? Even if i send a ticket they don't do anything about it. usually never get rewarded..

Or is it because half of the surveys i'm clicking on don't work? lol..
  • Eh, keep doing them. It will come like muscle memory and you wont have to stay on each page for longer than 2 seconds to already know what type of survey it is and what they expect from you. You can complete them in under 5 minutes, easily. It just requires a lot of trial and error. :p

I actually know how to do them (did alot in 2012, got banned by Super Rewards. Still in effect lol.)

Peanutlab's reward is quite tiny (1050 ZP for a 15 min survey) compared to those of other past survey providers so it takes more time to get a decent amount of ZP. (Remember Sometrics surveys? They gave like 3500 ZP for a 15 min survey and had a lot of options. But it's gone :()

Even though I may know the format and can rush through them, there are those evil, evil ones where they place a trick question during the middle/end of the survey (like 'don't check this option') and disqualify you. Also, screw surveys which forces you to watch long videos or ads.

Since it has been a long time not doing surveys, lets see how much I can earn by the end of next week. ;)
  • You can get extensions to do that for you. Like, you type all the info onto the form once and It targets those fields with that specific info. I know what you mean though. Personally I hate the surveys that want me to write a few sentences about why I agree, disagree or to state my opinion. Like, they don't just ask once, They ask FOR EVERY DAMN question.

I had a theory about those type of surveys you are referring to. They make you get past half way or near the end of the survey then tell you that the quota has been met, meaning you wont get credited and they get free information without rewarding you -- what if that was the whole plan to save money?

I had a look through a few of the sponsors today. More than eighty percent of those surveys wont credit (besides the opinion poll type ones), their running a good scam once again.

Do the extensions work with multiple choice questions? Not just typing in info but filling in the circle.

Ie

Which industry are you and your family in?
    (also what do you say for this question? i usually put none of the above. Do you know if survey companies do not like/discriminate against people who are in market research firms or any other kind of industry?

o..... Market research firm
    o..... finance
    o..... Wholesale
    o..... etc
  • madnade wrote: »
    gOd544S.jpg

Getting this on every survey i click -_-

Welcome to the survey life my friend.
    60% of the surveys you take wont work.
    Welcome to the survey life my friend.
    60% of the surveys you take wont work.

But i get this on every survey of peanutlabs which have minimum rewards up to max rewards.